CDC: Majority Who Caught ChiCom Flu Always Wore a Mask

Sorry, this isn't even close to an I told you so. This is what I like to call damn fine cherry picking published in an alt-right media rag.
Here's the actual CDC publication. All it says is that masks are most likely not to be worn correctly when you're eating or drinking...well, duh.
So.....you should still wear the mask then...hint, it really isn't that big of an imposition.

Sorry, this isn't even close to an I told you so. This is what I like to call damn fine cherry picking published in an alt-right media rag.
Here's the actual CDC publication. All it says is that masks are most likely not to be worn correctly when you're eating or drinking...well, duh.
So.....you should still wear the mask then...hint, it really isn't that big of an imposition.

Look at how worked up the democratic fascists get when you mock their mask fetish, these are deeply, if not profoundly, fucked up people whom literally believe anything, no matter how ludicrous, democrats tell them! Above cretin has 99.8% chance of surviving the Chinese communist virus, which stands in absolute stark contrast with his chances of not dying from seasonal flu(99.9%).... :auiqs.jpg:

Look at how worked up the democratic fascists get when you mock their mask fetish, these are deeply, if not profoundly, fucked up people whom literally believe anything, no matter how ludicrous, democrats tell them! Above cretin has 99.8% chance of surviving the Chinese communist virus, which stands in absolute stark contrast with his chances of dying from seasonal flu(99.9%).... :auiqs.jpg:

Not worked up about anything. I've been out and about going to work, the gym, shopping, and even to the occasional dinner (not that I did that much of that before COVID) since June. Just being sensible, following guidelines including wearing a mask..not because I'm afraid, but because I have respect for my fellow human beings. You know, common courtesy and basic human decency. Something Republicans and conservatives abandoned a LONG time ago.

Look at how worked up the democratic fascists get when you mock their mask fetish, these are deeply, if not profoundly, fucked up people whom literally believe anything, no matter how ludicrous, democrats tell them! Above cretin has 99.8% chance of surviving the Chinese communist virus, which stands in absolute stark contrast with his chances of dying from seasonal flu(99.9%).... :auiqs.jpg:

Not worked up about anything. I've been out and about going to work, the gym, shopping, and even to the occasional dinner (not that I did that much of that before COVID) since June. Just being sensible, following guidelines including wearing a mask..not because I'm afraid, but because I have respect for my fellow human beings. You know, common courtesy and basic human decency. Something Republicans and conservatives abandoned a LONG time ago.
Thank you for putting a t shirt over your face so we don’t have to look at you.

Thank you for the direct link that was already imbedded in the OP showing this t shirts over the head crap is actually certified crap designed to show who the submissive sheeples are.

Wear the mask when you are eating or drinking? WTF The length you statists clowns will go to is ludicrous!
I watched football all day saturday and i saw how those retarded kids were wearing a mask while playing their instruments. Yeah, im sure a mask with a fucking hole around the mouth is going to help LOL

Thank you for the direct link that was already imbedded in the OP showing this t shirts over the head crap is actually certified crap designed to show who the submissive sheeples are.

You're welcome. Sorry, this isn't an I told you so. That was the point of my response. And you were trying to drive across that masks didn't help..which is not what the CDC paper said.
All you are doing is ranting because you're inconvenienced by wearing one. Fine. Stay home if you can't show some basic human respect.

Wear the mask when you are eating or drinking? WTF The length you statists clowns will go to is ludicrous!
I watched football all day saturday and i saw how those retarded kids were wearing a mask while playing their instruments. Yeah, im sure a mask with a fucking hole around the mouth is going to help LOL
FAKE NEWS. This man had died of covid 3 days earlier but got hit by a car on his way to the cemetery. Thankfully the medical team found the answer

Forum List

Back