CDC Hid Serious Medical Dangers Associated W/COVID Experimental Drug (Vaccines)

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

And more...

And More...

Covid 19 did exactly what Fauci initially said it would. It came and went like a normal flu season. Then Fauci said no no no it will be around for years (because the cancel culture media will lie and censor)....

The "vax" for a normal albeit GMOed flu was bull all along.

Flu shots are not vaccines.

Flu is virus. There is not an AIDS vaccine for the same reason.

The entire govt healthcare apparatus continually lied from the get go. Chris Wray ignored it, buried it, and lied about it. Govt health "workers" were told to classify everyone as a Covid death

Cause of death

Covid and motorcycle accident
Covid and being 84 with cancer (Colin Powell)
Covid and heart attack (4th one)

Why lie?

And more...

And More...

I sat at a mtg with two young coworkers yesterday. One is ready get their SECOND booster. The other has already had four shots. They are both in their mid-twenties.

I'm just thinking--okay. This is what propaganda does to people. I mentioned, because they brought it up, how I refused the shots because the immune system effects. And once I learned the shots did not impact transmission there was no reason for me to get them.

They both bristled as if even THAT was a blow. As if we haven't know about that for over a year.

Again--the power of propaganda. Unbelievable.

The CDC has outlived its usefulness now that it has been taken over by the pharmaceuticals. Defund and disband this evil cartel.

Forum List

Back