CDC Director tests positive for COVID-19

Well if it isn't Golfing "just touched myself" Gator. How are you?

Life is wonderful. Tomorrow is the 3 week mark since we closed on our new house and Wednesday the 3 week mark since we moved. I am pretty sure I have used our screen in deck more in these 3 weeks than I did our deck at the old house in 6 years.

All in all things have never been better for the Gator household!

How are thing with you?

Everything was supposed to be perfected after the 2020 election. Ask April Ryan and Jim Acosta and others at press conferences. You need to pay for your accusations that are not true.

Not sure who April Ryan is, but is she a scientist?

Life is wonderful. Tomorrow is the 3 week mark since we closed on our new house and Wednesday the 3 week mark since we moved. I am pretty sure I have used our screen in deck more in these 3 weeks than I did our deck at the old house in 6 years.

All in all things have never been better for the Gator household!

How are thing with you?
Very good!

I will do that as soon as you find some links to your scientific superiors saying the vaccine stops any chance of getting COVID.

Or are you saying that Joe Biden is your scientific superior? That would be a tad embarrassing for you if that is the case.
Most Covid cases are people with the mystery substance floating around in their veins.

“You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.”
- Your hero and leader of the free world

Fauci: “Vaccinated people become ‘dead ends’ for the coronavirus”​

- Your hero and highest paid employee of the US government

I will do that as soon as you find some links to your scientific superiors saying the vaccine stops any chance of getting COVID.

Or are you saying that Joe Biden is your scientific superior? That would be a tad embarrassing for you if that is the case.
Your hero even lies about the mystery substance keeps the virus from mutation.

Now tell us why the government forced people to get injected, big government lover.

You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.”
- Your hero and leader of the free world

So, you do admit his is your scientific superior. Suck to be you.

As for me I have pointed out that he lied when he said about about 100 times on this forum alone.

Fauci: “Vaccinated people become ‘dead ends’ for the coronavirus”​

- Your hero and highest paid employee of the US government

Who was his boss when he said this?

Oh, and who made it possible for him to get paid so much above the standard Govt pay rate?

Only one person fired people for refusing your Big Pharma mystery substance: Brandon
It was Trump's mystery substance and so what?

What about the people who who did not have their job levied against them? The ones who believed Trump when he recommended the vaccine and did so? Are you going to dismiss their justice over political bias and fealty to Trump?

No, previously they were not. The definitions have only recently been changed. This has all been gone over a thousand times.
So the definition changed. So what? Has that never happened before? Are we not allowed to change medical definitions?

So, you do admit his is your scientific superior. Suck to be you.

As for me I have pointed out that he lied when he said about about 100 times on this forum alone.

Who was his boss when he said this?

Oh, and who made it possible for him to get paid so much above the standard Govt pay rate?
Sucks to be you, big government stooge.
Who was President then?
0D225EF1-C925-4A70-9504-6898885BCB84.jpeg

Oops!
0071F97F-56F5-4B86-A481-6AE387C2AC60.jpeg

52BBD0FF-CC65-43C5-A147-CAA9BFA32BC3.jpeg

It was Trump's mystery substance and so what?

What about the people who who did not have their job levied against them? The ones who believed Trump when he recommended the vaccine and did so? Are you going to dismiss their justice over political bias and fealty to Trump?
Trump lives in your empty skull rent free 7/24.

Pfizer and moderna have knocked it out of the world this time. Every additional booster weakens and suppresses your immune system even more and more until the simplest of colds can take you out. Their answer, you need more of their injections to give you that one week sugar high of new antibodies before your immune system crashes. They have figured out how to keep people addicted to their juice. Buy off the govt, media. Strike fear fear fear into the populace and then jack up the prices to their lethal injections. What a deal.

Who was President then?

Biden was

Why did government arrest unvaccinated people trying to eat in a restaurant?

:link:

Why did the government fire people for refusing the jab?

Because the head of the Govt said so. Something I was against from the start no matter how many times you pretend otherwise.

Is this really the best you can do? I am a bit embarrassed by your attempts, you are normally better than this.

Biden was

:link:

Because the head of the Govt said so. Something I was against from the start no matter how many times you pretend otherwise.

Is this really the best you can do? I am a bit embarrassed by your attempts, you are normally better than this.
Because your lord and savior government insisted people be fired and banned from public because they insisted your mythical substance prevented infection and spreading.

You asked the question, you again display what a big government sheeple you are.
8D66CA14-934F-4CF9-945C-9128BBC99052.jpeg

Forum List

Back