CDC Director tests positive for COVID-19

Shitforbrains thinks the CDC, US Military and FAA are private companies.
Hey moron!

I was responding to this bullshit you posted!

Why did government arrest unvaccinated people trying to eat in a restaurant?

Who was arrested by the CDC, US military, or FAA? Fucktard!

Now, learn to fucking read you G-D piece of shit!

Hey moron!

I was responding to this bullshit you posted!

Why did government arrest unvaccinated people trying to eat in a restaurant?

Who was arrested by the CDC, US military, or FAA? Fucktard!

Now, learn to fucking read you G-D piece of shit!
When you don’t have kids to attack you play the ignoramus Leftard on USMB!

When you don’t have kids to attack you play the ignoramus Leftard on USMB!

OK, you have crossed the line with your bald-faces lies! Every one of those links have NOTHING to do with the federal government. The first three are NYC and the last is California. They also have nothing to do with immunizing kids, which I happen to oppose.

You just have an overwhelming desire to show how fucking stupid you are! You need psychiatric help!

Impossible. I was assured by my scientific superiors the jab and all the boosters kept me from catching and spreading the ChiCom flu.

CDC Director tests positive for COVID-19

The funny part about it is that there's probably a recording out there of her popping off on the idiot box about not being able to catch the bug if you've been administered the warez.

OK, you have crossed the line with your bald-faces lies! Every one of those links have NOTHING to do with the federal government. The first three are NYC and the last is California. They also have nothing to do with immunizing kids, which I happen to oppose.

You just have an overwhelming desire to show how fucking stupid you are! You need psychiatric help!
Shitforbrains thinks the US military, CDC and FAA are private companies.

Forum List

Back