CDC Confirms Remarkably Low Death Rate - Media Chooses To Ignore COVID-19 Realities

Righty conspiracy theorists claim China wants Biden, so they did this virus thing to hurt Donnie. You know? Like Russia wanted Don and hurt Hill...the left believes that shit, now it’s the rights turn to believe shit.

Are you always this ignorant or is this just basic stupidity?

Your boy Biden has already taken Chinese money and he frequently claims China isn't competing with us.

Do you need to check with your DNC Chinese overlords before responding?

Finally, a group has used numbers and stuff to calculate and prove all those 100,000 dead COVID-19 Americans are sleeping and not really dead.
They are dead, just died as result of other health issues. You should actually look up the cdc platforms

Righty conspiracy theorists claim China wants Biden, so they did this virus thing to hurt Donnie. You know? Like Russia wanted Don and hurt Hill...the left believes that shit, now it’s the rights turn to believe shit.

Your boy Biden has already taken Chinese money and he frequently claims China isn't competing with us.

My boy Biden??? WTF??? I can’t stand Biden. Thing is I’m much more intelligent then you, I know Don and Joe ain’t that different.

The percentage of deaths doesn't matter all that much when the total number of deaths in two months goes over 100,000. Does that make you feel secure?
It’s been closer to four months and if Colorado is any indication, the real number is likely closer to 80,000, fewer than the flu of 1968-69.
Also consider the very specific demographic of most deaths (many of which could have been avoided) and you begin to see a pattern of hysterical hype.
Nope.

Likely 120k right now, not less... all corona virus deaths outside of hospital, are not counted....in Feb and March as example, in NYC their was 40% increase in their average deaths for Feb and March....40% increase over deaths in their state in 2019 not counted in covid count.

And in just 2 months,

Not a full year... 80k was for a year to year and a half, death total.....

The 100k deaths from corona virus is for just deaths in April and May

100k deaths is in just 2 months... And we are only in the 2nd inning... the virus continues, deaths continues.... likely 250,000 dead, through Dec 2020
February through May is four months. What is your source for underestimation? I provided Colorado as an example of overestimation.
It sounds like you’re hoping for worse news.
I'm not hoping for deaths, for goodness sake!!!

We just need to know the facts...know History, and not alternative facts...

There’s every reason to believe that in the United States, as in Italy, there are Covid-19 deaths that aren’t tabulated in the official numbers. On April 7, Gothamist looked at the excess death numbers in New York and concluded that the average of 245 Covid-19 deaths per day from the previous week needs to be supplemented by excess death numbers that are almost as large. As the news site reported, “Another 200 city residents are now dying at home each day, compared to 20 to 25 such deaths before the pandemic, said Aja Worthy-Davis, a spokeswoman for the medical examiner’s office. And an untold number of them are unconfirmed.”

Thats NYC. And it’s speculative so you know it’s exaggerated.
The disease kills old people.
So killing old people is A Ok, Mr Death Panel?

Sheesh!

AND NO, the disease doesn't just kill old people crowded in nursing homes.

Meat processors, and grocery store clerks, and prisoners, and public service workers, and doctors and nurses, and anyone in confined spaces that spreads the disease easily, are at risk... So are babies and small children....

Finally, a group has used numbers and stuff to calculate and prove all those 100,000 dead COVID-19 Americans are sleeping and not really dead.
They are dead, just died as result of other health issues. You should actually look up the cdc platforms
Deaths are likely higher...from covid.

Deaths of those dying at home, this year vs last year in NYC are up 40%, those are most likely covid deaths as well. That are not in the covid count, because ONLY those who have had a covid test, and positive, are counted.

The percentage of deaths doesn't matter all that much when the total number of deaths in two months goes over 100,000. Does that make you feel secure?
It’s been closer to four months and if Colorado is any indication, the real number is likely closer to 80,000, fewer than the flu of 1968-69.
Also consider the very specific demographic of most deaths (many of which could have been avoided) and you begin to see a pattern of hysterical hype.
Nope.

Likely 120k right now, not less... all corona virus deaths outside of hospital, are not counted....in Feb and March as example, in NYC their was 40% increase in their average deaths for Feb and March....40% increase over deaths in their state in 2019 not counted in covid count.

And in just 2 months,

100k deaths is in just 2 months... And we are only in the 2nd inning... the virus continues, deaths continues.... likely 250,000 dead, through Dec 2020
February through May is four months. What is your source for underestimation? I provided Colorado as an example of overestimation.

There’s every reason to believe that in the United States, as in Italy, there are Covid-19 deaths that aren’t tabulated in the official numbers. On April 7, Gothamist looked at the excess death numbers in New York and concluded that the average of 245 Covid-19 deaths per day from the previous week needs to be supplemented by excess death numbers that are almost as large. As the news site reported, “Another 200 city residents are now dying at home each day, compared to 20 to 25 such deaths before the pandemic, said Aja Worthy-Davis, a spokeswoman for the medical examiner’s office. And an untold number of them are unconfirmed.”

Sheesh!

Meat processors, and grocery store clerks, and prisoners, and public service workers, and doctors and nurses, and anyone in confined spaces that spreads the disease easily, are at risk... So are babies and small children....
Perhaps we should cancel hurricane, tornado, and flu seasons. All those same people are at risk during these times too....

Nope.

And in just 2 months,

Sheesh!

No, the disease kills old people and/or compromised people. All others are anomalies. Change the channel and go research the data. Try science and data.

The 20% of us who are capable of thinking rather than emotion have put these stats out for two months.
This is utterly and completely and overreactive hoax with the 4 goals I have enumerated for over two months.
I do not know how 80% of you will be able to carry on after your Covid crutch finally falls apart
The media and directionless governors will drag it on but it’s on life support and about to be its own fatality
Next big hoax-Trump murdered an intern 20 years ago

Nope.

And in just 2 months,

Sheesh!

It also can infect people who foolishly believe that we can just go back and behave like we did before. Must still be cautious. :)
Person who attended Lake of the Ozarks Memorial Day gathering tests positive for coronavirus

Well Coumo is trying to make it seem as if he still has concerns for the virus.

y.gif

Media is now ignoring the covid reality completely, the white supremacist riots take precedent.

Well some of them died of a heart attack, I bet that guy Floyd's death certificate could say he died from vivid. You loons went all out on this one, to try to make Trump look bad. As always though, you failedagain.

My boy Biden??? WTF??? I can’t stand Biden. Thing is I’m much more intelligent then you, I know Don and Joe ain’t that different.

You don't even come close and its your arguments that prove how stupid you are. That last hysterical line was perfect evidence of it.

And you couldn't even debate the point about Joe and the Chinese money proving not only how stupid you are but how cowardly as well.

This is fading so now we are on to the criminal who got himself croaked and next up hoax wise is that Trump killed an intern 20 years ago.

You don't even come close and its your arguments that prove how stupid you are. That last hysterical line was perfect evidence of it.

And you couldn't even debate the point about Joe and the Chinese money proving not only how stupid you are but how cowardly as well.
Yes I know the truth is hard to comprehend for the partisan.

Yes I know the truth is hard to comprehend for the partisan.

No cowardice is easy to spot. As is stupidity. If you can't debate just say so but the 4th grade "im smarter than you" is something that should stay there.

Yawn.............we have 340 million plus in this country.........math escapes you................and the WHO and CDC suck at it also...............

Now get rid of the nursing home deaths in purge states like New York........and you get 1957 and 1968 stats based on population......imagine that.....I said that a long time ago.........but hell even I was high on the stats..........at 0.8 to 1%..........based on S. Korea and the cruise ship

Forum List

Back