CDC approves fourth booster shot…

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
CDC approves fourth booster shot…

ivermectin-africa.jpg

Posted by Kane on October 26, 2021 6:05 pm
The CDC said in updated guidelines Tuesday that some immunocompromised people who have received either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine will be able to get a fourth shot.

Continue reading CDC guidance…

Yeah they wanna kill yas all....pretty much

Stay strong pure Bloods
Oh yeah saying the words pure Bloods when referring to being non vaxxxed is now deemed wacist and white supremacy.......it figures

shehhdhdhdhdjjdjdjd.jpeg

Just goes to prove that these vaccines aint effective. The fact that they were developed so fast has me very concern about long term side effects and if they're even able to stop the virus at all. There's a reason why most vaccines take years to develop.
The vaxxed are screwed ....theyre developing a kind of aids on top of all the other side effects.....it'll only continue as time progresses ...

fggghhjjnnnjjj.jpeg

Umm, I know people that took the "vaccine" after they got covid, they said it was like a minor case of the flu, they STILL got covid. They can still spread it....

I am like : Um, people that got vaccinated AFTER they got Covid got Covid after they where vaccinated anyway...and then they GOT covid again. Really.

I am like : Um, people that got vaccinated AFTER they got Covid got Covid after they where vaccinated anyway...and then they GOT covid again. Really.
I've still not tested for anti bodies .....but I'm pretty sure I had it atleast once ....hopefully I had it ...

My immune system and vitamins should be enough ...
But it's getting so if you catch a bad flu ya don't wanna go to a doctor and get a false c19 positive...or it's a pneumonia unrelated to covid 19 ...
It happens

Many people have lost a ton of faith in the medical system ....and ya can't blame em

Just goes to prove that these vaccines aint effective. The fact that they were developed so fast has me very concern about long term side effects and if they're even able to stop the virus at all. There's a reason why most vaccines take years to develop.

Trump touted this as one of his signature achievements.

Since these mRNA injections lose 30% effectiveness every month, it is clear they are not effecting long term T-cell immunity, but only temporarily stimulating antibody production.
That means they are going to be pushing another booster every 3 months, forever.

Forum List

Back