CDC approves fourth booster shot…

Perhaps the 3rd and 4th vaccines are merely to reverse the effects of the 1st and 2nd vaccines.

What those giving the injections tell me, is that there is just 1 vaccine from each company.
The differences between boosters are just amounts.
They start out low to avoid the severe side effects, and then ramp up.

What those giving the injections tell me, is that there is just 1 vaccine from each company.
The differences between boosters are just amounts.
They start out low to avoid the severe side effects, and then ramp up.
Yeah see I didn't know that, [my post was really just tongue in cheek anyway]...
I always try to play by the rules, but to be honest I smell a rat in this whole vaccine thing but I got mine anyway and am just hoping for the best.

CDC approves fourth booster shot…

View attachment 556765

Posted by Kane on October 26, 2021 6:05 pm
The CDC said in updated guidelines Tuesday that some immunocompromised people who have received either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine will be able to get a fourth shot.

Continue reading CDC guidance…

Yeah they wanna kill yas all....pretty much

Stay strong pure Bloods
Oh yeah saying the words pure Bloods when referring to being non vaxxxed is now deemed wacist and white supremacy.......it figures

View attachment 556766

I can't wait to watch the four-vaxxed go after the three-vaxxed. Grab your popcorn!

Yeah see I didn't know that, [my post was really just tongue in cheek anyway]...
I always try to play by the rules, but to be honest I smell a rat in this whole vaccine thing but I got mine anyway and am just hoping for the best.
I did the Moderna even though I do not believe in them, out of unity.
Nothing will work unless everyone does is, so I felt obligated to go along even though I disagreed.
But the 2nd booster is the last they are going to give me.
Felt like dying.
Never had anything like the convulsive shivering.
Sick with fever and headache for 3 weeks.
I could see the 2nd was 3 times the volume of the first.

Its that time again folks....for the 23rd booster.

1635361872540.png

I can't wait to watch the four-vaxxed go after the three-vaxxed. Grab your popcorn!
They may be to weak since they're now developing the full blown aids .....I never thought they'd kill off the useful idiots in the population that fast .....but I kinda like it

I stand with antifa more more and more boosters

antifa wants total anarchy with nothing to replace the current federal situation. Scary, and I hate to admit it, but it may be an option as a short term solution. How can we drain the swamp if we don't burn it all the way down in the process?
Weird how they've become mask nazis and are really into forcing everyone into getting big pharma vax

Nothing will work unless everyone does is, so I felt obligated to go along even though I disagreed.
Felt like dying.
Listen to yourself...."Nothing will work unless everyone does iT"

What kind of vaccine only works if everyone gets the damned thing??????

Listen to yourself...."Nothing will work unless everyone does iT"

What kind of vaccine only works if everyone gets the damned thing??????

Did not mean literally everyone, but the vast majority, because the whole point is you only want herd immunity.
You don't want the people with compromised immune systems to have to take a risky vaccine.
But the point is you can't have different groups doing their own strategy.
For example, if we went full quarantine, it would not work if only half the people did it and the other half did deliberate variolation.

Did not mean literally everyone, but the vast majority, because the whole point is you only want herd immunity.
You don't want the people with compromised immune systems to have to take a risky vaccine.
But the point is you can't have different groups doing their own strategy.
For example, if we went full quarantine, it would not work if only half the people did it and the other half did deliberate variolation.
Those vaccines aren't designed to create herd immunity.
They're designed to lessen the symptoms of COVID.
If you were developing immunity you wouldn't need so many booster shots.

Last edited:
And that could be the least of thier problems for now ....long term effects....like the aids are still gonna pop up....
I predict they are going to pay for this and go under, after long-term effects begin to show in the data. They will not be able to cover up with investigative journalists not interested in a payoff.

They're designed lessen the symptoms of COVID.
Bullseye MW.

Merck (top producer of traditional vaccines) did not find that a vaccine for this particular coronavirus was superior to the no vaccine route. This speaks volumes considering its successful vaccine history. Unlike the three Pharma companies that came out with their first time ever “vaccines”, Merck worked on an actual solution that will soon be out. More info needed to determine effectiveness and risk factors, but at least Merck was truthful about not pursuing a vaccine that would not lead to herd immunity.

Felt like dying.
That isn’t true Rigsby… that it won’t work unless everybody does it. These jabs aren’t effective in any way to prevent exposure, and only 5% of the population (high risk groups)should even consider them when there are preventative measures in abundance as well as medicines that reduce symptoms 50% plus etc. It’s nonsensical actually, and I say that with the most respect, to think that if A isn’t working, keep giving A.

They're designed to lessen the symptoms of COVID.

I do not disagree.
I think the mRNA vaccines are fake, stupid, dangerous, etc.
But I feel that if I did not go along with it and take it, that if and when it does not work, it would allow people to blame those who did not take the vaccine.
And there is also always the chance I am wrong, and maybe the vaccines will end the epidemic?
It is hard to be sure without the right medical degrees and facilities to do research.

Anyway, the point is to remain unified as a country, if possible.

That isn’t true Rigsby… that it won’t work unless everybody does it. These jabs aren’t effective in any way to prevent exposure, and only 5% of the population (high risk groups)should even consider them when there are preventative measures in abundance as well as medicines that reduce symptoms 50% plus etc. It’s nonsensical actually, and I say that with the most respect, to think that if A isn’t working, keep giving A.

I agree.
But you know the vax people are going to try to turn their failure around and blame it on those who did not get the vax.

I do not disagree.
I think the mRNA vaccines are fake, stupid, dangerous, etc.
But I feel that if I did not go along with it and take it, that if and when it does not work, it would allow people to blame those who did not take the vaccine.
And there is also always the chance I am wrong, and maybe the vaccines will end the epidemic?
It is hard to be sure without the right medical degrees and facilities to do research.

Anyway, the point is to remain unified as a country, if possible.

The vaccines have been available for almost a year, and the epidemic is far from over. More have died since the vaccines came out than died before the vaccines. You've been had.

The vaccines have been available for almost a year, and the epidemic is far from over. More have died since the vaccines came out than died before the vaccines. You've been had.
I agree.
I only took the vax so no one can claim they failed due to lack of participation.
And the experience was awful.
Side effects lasted 3 weeks.

Forum List

Back