CDC approves fourth booster shot…

I do not disagree.
I think the mRNA vaccines are fake, stupid, dangerous, etc.
But I feel that if I did not go along with it and take it, that if and when it does not work, it would allow people to blame those who did not take the vaccine.
And there is also always the chance I am wrong, and maybe the vaccines will end the epidemic?
It is hard to be sure without the right medical degrees and facilities to do research.

Anyway, the point is to remain unified as a country, if possible.
I certainly understand being pressured to take the jab with pro crowd convinced they have it right because that is CNN’s take (CNN cable rated worse than CNN.com.)

I have a, to put it mildly, an “in your face daily” vocal pro-coworker. She asks over and over (and to all others) if I’ve gotten the jab, when she knows I will not. She now says it like she’s joking, realizing she’s asked so many times that on the surface her behavior is a bit “off”. I’ll just throw this in that she’s not exactly liked by the faculty, but that goes without saying.

My response to her is to smile doing my best to not react and say- you know I haven’t and you know I’m not going to…. yet she will never accept it! It’s because CNN knows all according to their faithful follower in all things, and she regurgitates their take whenever the subject comes up. She knows I’m aggravated about it, because early on my mom always said I was not the best actress lol I just need to figure out a good way to make her stay out of my doorway for good without well, going overboard.

Last edited:
I certainly understand being pressured to take the jab with pro crowd convinced they have it right because that is CNN’s take (CNN cable rated worse than CNN.com.)

I have a, to put it mildly, an “in your face daily” vocal pro-coworker. She asks over and over (and to all others) if I’ve gotten the jab, when she knows I will not. She now says it like she’s joking, realizing she’s asked so many times that on the surface her behavior is a bit “off”. I’ll just throw this in that she’s not exactly liked by the faculty, but that goes without saying.

My response to her is to smile doing my best to not react and say- you know I haven’t and you know I’m not going to…. yet she will never accept it! It’s because CNN knows all according to their faithful follower in all things, and she regurgitates their take whenever the subject comes up. She knows I’m aggravated about it, because early on my mom always said I was not the best actress lol I just need to figure out a good way to make her stay out of my doorway for good without well, going overboard.

That is one of the reasons I took it.
It makes my arguments against these fake vaccines more credible.
It shows I don't have any sort of agenda of my own.

That is one of the reasons I took it.
It makes my arguments against these fake vaccines more credible.
It shows I don't have any sort of agenda of my own.
Credibility. Peer pressure.

I dunno. IFF i could see some credible evidence the jab has worked to at least 75% efficacy, I would be in line. So far, all they show are 30% - 50% (at best). Polio vaccination had 85% efficacy, minimally, and it was based on proven and tested technology. This one is a new technology with questionable study groups. Test subjects in my group are showing signs of senility, several mortalities, although I'm not allowed to talk about it. Sighhh. Whatever. guns and ammo, please.

5s88pg.jpg

I do not disagree.
I think the mRNA vaccines are fake, stupid, dangerous, etc.
But I feel that if I did not go along with it and take it, that if and when it does not work, it would allow people to blame those who did not take the vaccine.
And there is also always the chance I am wrong, and maybe the vaccines will end the epidemic?
It is hard to be sure without the right medical degrees and facilities to do research.

Anyway, the point is to remain unified as a country, if possible.

wmjwjwmmsmssmjw.jpg

Yas were flat out lied to....A lot of people were coerced into taking it ...
Thier was a poster on here a couple weeks ago saying he had to...he's got a wife and kids and a lifestyle he wanted to keep ...

I may make fun of yoooose...and I will be pissing on some graves because I can and I will....I don't wanna see millions of yas dies YOUR GOVERNMENT DOES

....besides progressives and assorted commie scum lords ...YES I'll see you fags in hell

I wished him well ,told him up his life insurance for his kids derp and congratulated him on his 3 to 5 year life expectancy ...but I understood why .

I will remain pure blood

Did anyone catch the Australian and new Zealand rules for the vaxxxed and un vaxxxxed.....

Jesus h baby ....oh boy

And of course, todyay the *CDC* ALONE came out with a study (Not peer reviewed except by CDC experts, mind you) that tries to contradict all previous studies in the last year about how vaccination is supposed to be better than natural immunity. And we believe them because...?

And another 30 (thirty) independent studies that show natural immunity is better than vaccination alone:

Only 7,000 People in the study group? SERIOUSLY? When over 1 HUNDRED Million people have gotten the experimental compound, they could only find a co-hort of 7,000 to attempt a rebuttal? Carefully hand-picked, no-doubt. Not independently peer reviewed and done by a (clearly) politically biased Democratic/Liberal funded organization.

So, with 1 (only one), poorly designed, tiny (by comparison) study the media launched a campaign to dis-credit more than 30 previous studies that demonstrated beyond any doubt that Sars-COV-2 infection and recovery is far superior to the vaccination? From the list of 30 above, this one is by far definitive in it's breadth, depth and analysis:

Last edited:
I've still not tested for anti bodies .....but I'm pretty sure I had it atleast once ....hopefully I had it ...

My immune system and vitamins should be enough ...
But it's getting so if you catch a bad flu ya don't wanna go to a doctor and get a false c19 positive...or it's a pneumonia unrelated to covid 19 ...
It happens

Many people have lost a ton of faith in the medical system ....and ya can't blame em

i'm with you, who wants to go a doctor if they have a bad flu. Best to rely on your own home remedies when that pneumonia hits and your lungs fill up with liquid, and you can't breathe. Pfft! Doctors whats do they know! :laugh: :laugh:

i'm with you, who wants to go a doctor if they have a bad flu. Best to rely on your own home remedies when that pneumonia hits and your lungs fill up with liquid, and you can't breathe. Pfft! Doctors whats do they know! :laugh: :laugh:

You think this is sarcastic and funny and don't realize how on point it really is

Ventilators
Remdesivir

When this comes out--and it will, it always does--a lot of people will be shamed. A lot.

The whole family tested positive at the hospital in Jan. All of us were sent home with instructions to drink pedialyte and ensure. Rest and quarantine. A week later, every one of us was fine. So much for the deadly disease.

CDC approves fourth booster shot…

View attachment 556765

Posted by Kane on October 26, 2021 6:05 pm
The CDC said in updated guidelines Tuesday that some immunocompromised people who have received either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine will be able to get a fourth shot.

Continue reading CDC guidance…

Yeah they wanna kill yas all....pretty much

Stay strong pure Bloods
Oh yeah saying the words pure Bloods when referring to being non vaxxxed is now deemed wacist and white supremacy.......it figures

View attachment 556766
And just like that, for political reasons, the left became the champions of Big Pharma.

Forum List

Back