CDC: 11,940 DEAD 618,648 Injuries and 1,175 Unborn Babies DEAD Following COVID-19 Shots

meter-false.jpg

You used a site that creates fake data and presents it as the truth. Had I accepted your cite as fact I would be admitting failure.

Wow!

You are a mess as I didn't post it in the first place.

You are too lazy to read the article where the sources to the data are listed, here is one of them:

From the 7/23/2021 release of VAERS data:

Still no counterpoint against post one source at all, which means you added ZERO to the thread.

You haven't countered shit!

Wow!

You are a mess as I didn't post it in the first place.

You are too lazy to read the article where the sources to the data are listed, here is one of them:

From the 7/23/2021 release of VAERS data:

Still no counterpoint against post one source at all, which means you added ZERO to the thread.

You haven't countered shit!

I don't need to counter "Shit". You have to show verification. Sorry, your Shotgun presentation isn't verification. Page 1 out of 51,877 doesn't cut it. And then you just will move on to the next fruitcake website and start all over again.

There is nothing here to counterpoint.

I don't need to counter "Shit". You have to show verification. Sorry, your Shotgun presentation isn't verification. Page 1 out of 51,877 doesn't cut it. And then you just will move on to the next fruitcake website and start all over again.

There is nothing here to counterpoint.

Then you admit you have nothing, thank you for that bold admission.

You are now on ignore because you refuse to carry on a debate.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Then you admit you have nothing, thank you for that bold admission.

You are now on ignore because you refuse to carry on a debate.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL, is that's all it takes? I'll have to remember that. Go ahead and declare yourself the victor and run away. It doesn't bother me one bit.

Deplorable Yankee can you post that link you posted a month ago or so of all these doctors from all parts of the country that prescribe Ivermectim>? would be eternally grateful if you so did.

Last edited:
According to the most recent stats released by the CDC this past Friday, their Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) now has recorded twice as many deaths following the non-FDA approved experimental COVID-19 shots during the past 8 months, than deaths recorded following ALL FDA approved vaccines for the past 30 years.

In spite of these U.S. Government CDC-verified facts regarding the experimental COVID-19 shots, not only are they continuing to administer them, but the big push now is to MANDATE them as a requirement for employment in both government and private sector jobs.

And so far, at least, it seems that the majority of the U.S. public is willing to comply and participate in what can only be labeled mass genocide.

(Excerpt) Read more at healthimpactnews.com ...

Just because the globalist depopulation oligarchs made extensive preparations for a global pandemic lockdown and want to use it to force an experimental “vaccine” with an unprecedented number of catastrophic adverse reactions upon every human being on the planet to combat a weaponized virus they paid the Chinese Communist Party's Wuhan Lab to create and release into the wild does NOT mean anything nefarious is afoot.
This again?

Yeah, the dem media monster replies

What Covid vax deaths?????

Best guess in US alone is 100k plus

The censorship of the vax deaths should convince any rational person that those with the agenda of fear fear fear are themselves the real threat here.

Forum List

Back