CCP Joe about to ignite a Civil War

Last night I met my son and daughter in law, along with other members of my wife's family, at Sim's Barbecue. Go ahead, google it. I admit it, I about got lost going in, and I about got lost coming out. Thank God for Google maps. It was in a barn, I mean a real barn, and with no air-conditioning the heat was stifling. It was all you can eat Barbecue, chicken, pork, and beef. $13.50, drinks and desert are separate. No free refills either. Opens at five, the bluegrass band starts at 6:45. No cellphone signal, surrounded by fields, long dirt road to get to the barn. The food, make you want to slap your grandmother. Off the chain. Not even a convenience store within miles of the place. They have been serving food here since 1861.

You go ahead and start your Civil War. You stupid ass Trumpsters will do great wonders, and fall back in rotten cucumbers as Mom used to say. The first clue, all of you that post about all the guns you have, endless diatribes about ammo and bullet velocity. I am willing to bet damn near everyone that was at the dinner last night, hundreds of them, could shoot the eyes out of a target at five hundred yards. They ain't on Facebook. They don't post on messageboards. They could give two shits about Afghanistan. But, you mess with them or theirs and you are asking for a world of hurt.

My wife spent most of the time with her kin. Me, well I spent it with my daughter-in-law, a yankee from Pennsylvania. She was in awe, and I told her, these are my people. I was raised here. The salt of the earth. She had just spent the weekend in Nashville but she had never seen someone playing the spoons, until last night.

The reality, that dinner, those people, that is America. The Overmountain Men, they are the ones that won the Revolutionary War and ever since then, they are the ones that have provided the bulk of the US military. I have said time and time again, my family has been right here since well before the American Revolution. This is our country, and we let the rest of you yahoos hang around because you usually have the good sense to leave us the fawk alone. But you digress from that, you start spouting off stupid shit like Civil War and revolution, you start stepping on us, then hell hath no fury like what we will unleash on you.

So go ahead. You initiate that Civil War. It ain't the BLM people you got to worry about, It ain't the gangs, or the inner city thugs, that you got to worry about. It is those quiet individualists that live out in the sticks, that never talk about their guns, or their ammo, or post on Facebook and pontificate on messageboards that are going to rise up and put your stupid ass in the ground. Last night, they were clogging on the dance floor to good bluegrass music. Tomorrow, you initiate that Civil War you so desperately desire, they are going to rise up and send your ass to hell. That much I can guarantee.
I live in the sticks and I can tell you, those quiet folks that mostly keep to themselves are NOT FUCKING LIBERALS or DEMOCRATS.

You fucks would go down faster than Lewinsky in the Oval office.

Last night I met my son and daughter in law, along with other members of my wife's family, at Sim's Barbecue. Go ahead, google it. I admit it, I about got lost going in, and I about got lost coming out. Thank God for Google maps. It was in a barn, I mean a real barn, and with no air-conditioning the heat was stifling. It was all you can eat Barbecue, chicken, pork, and beef. $13.50, drinks and desert are separate. No free refills either. Opens at five, the bluegrass band starts at 6:45. No cellphone signal, surrounded by fields, long dirt road to get to the barn. The food, make you want to slap your grandmother. Off the chain. Not even a convenience store within miles of the place. They have been serving food here since 1861.

You go ahead and start your Civil War. You stupid ass Trumpsters will do great wonders, and fall back in rotten cucumbers as Mom used to say. The first clue, all of you that post about all the guns you have, endless diatribes about ammo and bullet velocity. I am willing to bet damn near everyone that was at the dinner last night, hundreds of them, could shoot the eyes out of a target at five hundred yards. They ain't on Facebook. They don't post on messageboards. They could give two shits about Afghanistan. But, you mess with them or theirs and you are asking for a world of hurt.

My wife spent most of the time with her kin. Me, well I spent it with my daughter-in-law, a yankee from Pennsylvania. She was in awe, and I told her, these are my people. I was raised here. The salt of the earth. She had just spent the weekend in Nashville but she had never seen someone playing the spoons, until last night.

The reality, that dinner, those people, that is America. The Overmountain Men, they are the ones that won the Revolutionary War and ever since then, they are the ones that have provided the bulk of the US military. I have said time and time again, my family has been right here since well before the American Revolution. This is our country, and we let the rest of you yahoos hang around because you usually have the good sense to leave us the fawk alone. But you digress from that, you start spouting off stupid shit like Civil War and revolution, you start stepping on us, then hell hath no fury like what we will unleash on you.

So go ahead. You initiate that Civil War. It ain't the BLM people you got to worry about, It ain't the gangs, or the inner city thugs, that you got to worry about. It is those quiet individualists that live out in the sticks, that never talk about their guns, or their ammo, or post on Facebook and pontificate on messageboards that are going to rise up and put your stupid ass in the ground. Last night, they were clogging on the dance floor to good bluegrass music. Tomorrow, you initiate that Civil War you so desperately desire, they are going to rise up and send your ass to hell. That much I can guarantee.

:laughing0301: Your state isnt even in the top 6 ya dumbshit.
Hell,Texas would wipe you dumbfucks off the map all by ourselves.

Bring it the fawk on. Exterminating you delusional idiots would be the best thing that ever happened to this country. Waltz your ass down this dirt road and see what a "liberal" can do.
:omg:Oh Nooooo! It's an internet tough guy! Everybody run for your lives!

Not sure how many times I'll have to repeat this but here goes: Deep State + CCP + many American politicians already started it!

Bring it the fawk on. Exterminating you delusional idiots would be the best thing that ever happened to this country. Waltz your ass down this dirt road and see what a "liberal" can do.
That will not happen. It can not. By oure logic and deduction the Prog sare concentrated in Deep blue cities and in suburbs to varying degrees. With Repub sliving in some suburban areas. the you get semi rural and then rural which is mostly controlled by Repub domination who provides all the living for the cities.

I live in the sticks and I can tell you, those quiet folks that mostly keep to themselves are NOT FUCKING LIBERALS or DEMOCRATS.

You fucks would go down faster than Lewinsky in the Oval office.
Alexander Hamilton was George Washington's Aide-de-camp. Washington sent him to North Carolina to see how many soldiers he could recruit for the Continental Army. Hamilton came back and told Washington he didn't think he could recruit a single one. But then the Butcher, Banastre Tarleton, and his dragoons came through. most notably, the massacre at Waxhaw, which a young Andrew Jackson witnessed. Then those overmountain men came out of the sticks. At Kings Mountain they laid Fergunson's loyalists to waste, firing their muskets and then handing them to their Cherokee wives with their babies swaddled to their chest to reload.

I figure a Civil War today will work out about the same. Them simple people, they don't give two shits about any of this stupid shit. But when you encroach on them or theirs, which is probably what you ignorant asshole Trumpsters would do, hell hath no fury. During the Revolutionary War many of Morgan's riflemen came from here. And today, well this is where the Project Appleseed started. I am willing to bet most the women that were clogging on that dance floor Saturday night can out shoot every single gun nut on this messageboard. I know all my daughters are Appleseed qualified. That should mean something, but you yahoos don't even know what Project Appleseed is.

:laughing0301: Your state isnt even in the top 6 ya dumbshit.
Hell,Texas would wipe you dumbfucks off the map all by ourselves.

You might want to look at the numbers again. in every war, from the Revolutionary War to the Vietnam War, North Carolina gave more lives to the cause than any other state.

Forum List

Back