CBS Posts Cropped Video of Adam Toledo Shooting on Twitter, Leaving Gun Out of Frame

By a black man carrying a legally purchased and owned firearm who was defending himself because he thought there were people breaking into his apartment...because the cops went to the wrong location!!!
And it wasn't even him who got shot. It was his girlfriend...who was unarmed..in her bedroom.

Not sure what you are reading into the "whole" story here.
It wasn't the wrong location.

Her address was listed on the warrent.

You are parroting a Leftist LIE in order to change the narrative of what really happened that night.

What really happened was that a lie was created to obtain a warrant to bust into the home of an innocent woman. There is something wrong with someone that would do that.

By a black man carrying a legally purchased and owned firearm who was defending himself because he thought there were people breaking into his apartment...because the cops went to the wrong location!!!
And it wasn't even him who got shot. It was his girlfriend...who was unarmed..in her bedroom.

Not sure what you are reading into the "whole" story here.
It wasn't the wrong location.

Her address was listed on the warrent.

You are parroting a Leftist LIE in order to change the narrative of what really happened that night.

What narrative is it you think happened that night? An unarmed woman was shot and killed in her own apartment.
Skip to the section that reads "Why Were Police There".

What really happened was that a lie was created to obtain a warrant to bust into the home of an innocent woman. There is something wrong with someone that would do that.
That maybe what you believed happened in your Alt Left Universe but, back in the real world, the warrant was issued for her exboyfriend who had been recieving and selling drugs out of that address.

Last edited:
That maybe what you believed happened in your Alt Left Universe but, back in the real world, the warrant was issued for her exboyfriend who had been recieving and selling drugs out of that address.

No, he never did. I'm not sure why you want to promote this lie. I guess only you know.

The horrible, awful, rotten to the core fake news strikes again.

A clip of the police shooting of Adam Toledo shared by CBS on Twitter on Thursday was cropped at the edges, eliminating footage which appears to show Toledo holding a handgun.
The clip is taken from body camera footage recorded by Chicago police officer Eric Stillman. The same footage is not cropped in video displayed CBS’s website, and includes frames in which Toledo is apparently holding a handgun before reaching behind a fence, dropping the gun, and putting his hands up.

.../indent]​

News Entertainment Media strikes again

A clip of the police shooting of Adam Toledo shared by CBS on Twitter on Thursday was cropped at the edges, eliminating footage which appears to show Toledo holding a handgun.
The clip is taken from body camera footage recorded by Chicago police officer Eric Stillman. The same footage is not cropped in video displayed CBS’s website, and includes frames in which Toledo is apparently holding a handgun before reaching behind a fence, dropping the gun, and putting his hands up.

.../indent]​

The point being, at the time he was shot, his EMPTY hands were up in the air.

.../indent]​

the point is it was 1 second difference and beings it was dark and they were running the choice wasnt an easy one and the cop did nothing wrong,,,

No, he never did. I'm not sure why you want to promote this lie. I guess only you know.
Read the link in comment #82.

It's there for all to see that you are either severely ignorant of this topic or are simply just LYING.

That point standing alone is irrelevant.

You want it to stand alone so that you can push your false narrative of what really happened that night.

It's obvious for all to see what you Leftist are doing ....... AGAIN !

Read the link in comment #82.

It's there for all to see that you are either severely ignorant of this topic or are simply just LYING.

I'm not interested in internet comments.

The search warrant obtained by police included Ms Taylor's name and address. Authorities believed her ex-boyfriend, Jamarcus Glover, was involved in a drug ring and had used her apartment to hide narcotics.

And that was proven to be a lie and why the lying cop was fired.

The search warrant obtained by police included Ms Taylor's name and address. Authorities believed her ex-boyfriend, Jamarcus Glover, was involved in a drug ring and had used her apartment to hide narcotics.

Then it should be easy to post a link that proves that was a lie .....

Then it should be easy to post a link that proves that was a lie .....

This has been done over and over.

"The evidence in this case revealed a sustained untruthfulness violation based on information included in an affidavit completed by you and submitted to a judge," the letter reads. "It is my decision to terminate your employment based on that evidence."

2 Louisville Police Officers Connected To Breonna Taylor's Death Have Been Fired

LOUISVILLE, Ky. — The Louisville judge who signed a search warrant for Breonna Taylor’s home that ultimately led to her death said Thursday she is concerned that the detective may have lied to obtain the warrant.

Judge says she is 'concerned' detective may have lied to get Breonna Taylor search warrant

Louisville police detective Joshua Jaynes, who obtained the search warrant for Breonna Taylor’s apartment, admitted some language is “incorrect” in the affidavit for that search warrant, according to a filing submitted Friday.

LMPD Officer Admits Part Of Breonna Taylor Warrant Was 'Incorrect'

He should be in prison for perjury.

If he dropped the gun, he was not pointing the gun at police therefore the officers life was not in jeopardy. The fact that he had a gun does not justify deadly force.

you make it sound like the police had all the time in the world to react and determine if the gun was in his hands or not at the time of the shot. When a perpetrator has a gun deadly force becomes a potential outcome. Put yourself in the shoes of the police. It’s easy to Monday morning quarterback.

He is willing to ignore some details to maintain his delusions.

The boy was firing his gun BEFORE the police arrived and that was because someone called complaining about gun shots. He also ignores the boy running away from the police who spotted him with the gun, who suddenly stops and turn around quickly raising his hands up as he dropped the gun.

He clearly had his hands in the air with no gun in his hands when shot.

And this is the main problem I have with this particular shooting. This is very similar to the Tamir Rice shooting in Cleveland years ago.
Just roll up and fire. The difference here is the kid is complying. And the cop still shot him. So we are actually down to shooting first and
sorting it out later?

Due process. If the cop broke the law, he should be held accountable. Why did Toledo run in the first place?

Doesn't matter why he ran. Lots of people run from the cops. All races, colors, and creed.
The kid dropped the gun, and the cop shot him..in a nanosecond. Fear, anger, and adrenaline
all come together to override common sense. Sorry, not excusable. Same kind of argument
for mistaking a handgun for a taser.

You willing to ignore the part that he had been shooting before the police came, which would be a reason why the police considered him dangerous?

And this is the main problem I have with this particular shooting. This is very similar to the Tamir Rice shooting in Cleveland years ago.
Just roll up and fire. The difference here is the kid is complying. And the cop still shot him. So we are actually down to shooting first and
sorting it out later?

Due process. If the cop broke the law, he should be held accountable. Why did Toledo run in the first place?

Doesn't matter why he ran. Lots of people run from the cops. All races, colors, and creed.
The kid dropped the gun, and the cop shot him..in a nanosecond. Fear, anger, and adrenaline
all come together to override common sense. Sorry, not excusable. Same kind of argument

Yep. Fucking tragedy and the cop should get his day in court.

Odd that the cop who killed Ashli Babbitt wont see court.

Sigh...was this kid participating in an open attempt to subvert the government of the...oh for the love of all that's holy, you know where I'm going with this....jeez.
Oh, yeah, and the media isn't responsible for all of the ills. As I understand it, the gun was already on the ground when the cop shot him. Why would it matter
if it was cropped out of the frame? The media already reported he had a gun.

A cop killing a person should always be subject to due process.

Why wouldnt that be the case?

Everyone should. Cops blasting away is the very opposite of Due Process.

You are being stupid here because it was less than a second of time after the stupid kid dropped the gun that he was shot. He was firing the gun before the police arrives which caused someone in the are to call the police complaining about gunshots. That is why the police was under fire for dealing with a shooter in the area.

You assholes keep ignoring those details over and over... that is stupidity.

sorting it out later?

You willing to ignore the part that he had been shooting before the police came, which would be a reason why the police considered him dangerous?

The gun had been dropped. The kids hands were in the air. Are you telling me we've just dropped the pretense of restraint and compliance?
So we just shoot first and worry about the cleanup later?

Forum List

Back