Hannity calls 13 year old Toledo a "man"

HEY LOOK OVER THERE!!! Ignore the fact that a 13 year old was out shooting his gun at 3am. Nothing to see there. THE REAL PROBLEM IS HANNITY CALLED HIM A "MAN" INSTEAD OF A "YOUNG MAN"!!!!!! :aargh::aargh::aargh:
How do you know he was shooting the gun. There was an older male with him. You are just an angry trump humping LOSER....LOSER....LOSER. How does it feel to be humping a LOSER?

HEY LOOK OVER THERE!!! Ignore the fact that a 13 year old was out shooting his gun at 3am. Nothing to see there. THE REAL PROBLEM IS HANNITY CALLED HIM A "MAN" INSTEAD OF A "YOUNG MAN"!!!!!! :aargh::aargh::aargh:
The real problem is this kids freaking parents. I am not going to say I never shot a gun at 3 o'clock in the morning at that age but I never did inside corporation limits and was with an adult hunting raccoons.

I hope Hannity never procreates....he is a Slug.

What, you wanted them to call the 13-year-old a "boy"? :rolleyes:

Oh! The outrage.
What's wrong with "teenager"?
Well, in this case, what was wrong with him is that he was a worthless thug.

I don't think you all understand. Black males, being always armed with their overpowering blackness, are deadly threats to any white person, starting from about the age of 3. Thus, stand-your-ground always applies, provided you're a white person who sees a black person. Obviously, stand-your-ground never applies if you're a black person facing a white person. Duh.

He was with an older gang member shooting at random cars. The "child" was getting rep to join the Latin Kings.

His potential future victims are glad he's dead before he hurt anyone.

How do you know he was shooting the gun. There was an older male with him. You are just an angry trump humping LOSER....LOSER....LOSER. How does it feel to be humping a LOSER?

Apparently he had gun powder residue on his hand, and video shows him tossing the gun supposedly. But it doesnt matter. 13 year olds get into gangs ALL THE TIME in Chicago. Whenever crime in Chicago is mentioned, democrats want to divert to something else, even though its a big problem... lives lost every day.
But now suddenly that a cop shoots the kid, you can all remember about Chicago. Fact is that kids his age in Chicago are using guns and being in gangs. Cops at night responding to an active shooter call sometimes end up in a situation where they have to make a spilt second decision. This time the cop was wrong because the kid dropped the gun, but the question to be asked is why did this special needs 7th grader's parents let him be out running around at 3 AM.

What do you expect would happen in CHicago? if it wasnt him getting shot by a cop today it would be by another gang member next month in a drive by.
The problem is gang violence in Chicago, not the cops who have to respond to it.

well you should know jimmy....you were a loser the last 4 years....so how did that feel?....

Forum List

Back