CBS Posts Cropped Video of Adam Toledo Shooting on Twitter, Leaving Gun Out of Frame

He clearly had his hands in the air with no gun in his hands when shot.

And this is the main problem I have with this particular shooting. This is very similar to the Tamir Rice shooting in Cleveland years ago.
Just roll up and fire. The difference here is the kid is complying. And the cop still shot him. So we are actually down to shooting first and
sorting it out later?

Due process. If the cop broke the law, he should be held accountable. Why did Toledo run in the first place?

Doesn't matter why he ran. Lots of people run from the cops. All races, colors, and creed.
The kid dropped the gun, and the cop shot him..in a nanosecond. Fear, anger, and adrenaline
all come together to override common sense. Sorry, not excusable. Same kind of argument
for mistaking a handgun for a taser.

Yep. Fucking tragedy and the cop should get his day in court.

Odd that the cop who killed Ashli Babbitt wont see court.

Sigh...was this kid participating in an open attempt to subvert the government of the...oh for the love of all that's holy, you know where I'm going with this....jeez.
Oh, yeah, and the media isn't responsible for all of the ills. As I understand it, the gun was already on the ground when the cop shot him. Why would it matter
if it was cropped out of the frame? The media already reported he had a gun.

A cop killing a person should always be subject to due process.

Why wouldnt that be the case?

Everyone should. Cops blasting away is the very opposite of Due Process.

You are being stupid here because it was less than a second of time after the stupid kid dropped the gun that he was shot. He was firing the gun before the police arrives which caused someone in the are to call the police complaining about gunshots. That is why the police was under fire for dealing with a shooter in the area.

You assholes keep ignoring those details over and over... that is stupidity.

You have no clue if it him that was firing the gun but that isn't going to stop you.

If a cop tells someone to pull over and they pull over is it OK to them shoot them a second later?

And this is the main problem I have with this particular shooting. This is very similar to the Tamir Rice shooting in Cleveland years ago.
Just roll up and fire. The difference here is the kid is complying. And the cop still shot him. So we are actually down to shooting first and
sorting it out later?

Due process. If the cop broke the law, he should be held accountable. Why did Toledo run in the first place?

Doesn't matter why he ran. Lots of people run from the cops. All races, colors, and creed.
The kid dropped the gun, and the cop shot him..in a nanosecond. Fear, anger, and adrenaline
all come together to override common sense. Sorry, not excusable. Same kind of argument

You willing to ignore the part that he had been shooting before the police came, which would be a reason why the police considered him dangerous?

The gun had been dropped. The kids hands were in the air. Are you telling me we've just dropped the pretense of restraint and compliance?
So we just shoot first and worry about the cleanup later?
that was a time period of 1 second,,next time you have to make that choice let us know,,,

sorting it out later?

You willing to ignore the part that he had been shooting before the police came, which would be a reason why the police considered him dangerous?

The gun had been dropped. The kids hands were in the air. Are you telling me we've just dropped the pretense of restraint and compliance?

"Just do what you are told and nothing bad will happen" has gone out the window. People will now know to not stop running for anything.

sorting it out later?

Sigh...was this kid participating in an open attempt to subvert the government of the...oh for the love of all that's holy, you know where I'm going with this....jeez.
Oh, yeah, and the media isn't responsible for all of the ills. As I understand it, the gun was already on the ground when the cop shot him. Why would it matter

You are being stupid here because it was less than a second of time after the stupid kid dropped the gun that he was shot. He was firing the gun before the police arrives which caused someone in the are to call the police complaining about gunshots. That is why the police was under fire for dealing with a shooter in the area.

You have no clue if it him that was firing the gun but that isn't going to stop you.

If a cop tells someone to pull over and they pull over is it OK to them shoot them a second later?
big differnce than driving a car and having a gun when 1 second is all the time you have,,

sorting it out later?

that was a time period of 1 second,,next time you have to make that choice let us know,,,

He didn't have to make the choice.

sorting it out later?

"Just do what you are told and nothing bad will happen" has gone out the window. People will now know to not stop running for anything.
thats pretty stupid to say..

sorting it out later?

big differnce than driving a car and having a gun when 1 second is all the time you have,,

It wasn't all he had.

sorting it out later?

He didn't have to make the choice.
so says a guy sitting in the comfort of his own house,,,

let us know the next time you confront someone with a gun and they turn on you while raising their hands,,,

sorting it out later?

It wasn't all he had.
according to the video it is,,

sorting it out later?

Yup didn't read the article as usual.

You have ignored the posted details over and over, but provide ZERO evidence they are false, thus you are a bullshitter all over the thread.

The body camera video and photos backs up the article and police statements claims quite well.

:cuckoo:

sorting it out later?

You have ignored the posted details over and over, but provide ZERO evidence they are false, thus you are a bullshitter all over the thread.

The body camera video and photos backs up the article and police statements claims quite well.

The video shows him with his hands up and no gun in his hands when he was shot.

sorting it out later?

You are one dumb fuck!

Why was a CHILD with a gun firing it firing it while running around in the dark outdoors at 2:30 am?

sorting it out later?

one frame shows his hands up,, the one before that showed he had a gun,,

like I said next time youre in that situation you let us know what you would do if you live through it,,,

another example how things can change in a second,,

And this has to do with shooting a 13 year old whose gun was dropped and whose hands were up within less than 1 sec of drawing on him...in what way?

another example how things can change in a second,,

And this has to do with shooting a 13 year old whose gun was dropped and whose hands were up within less than 1 sec of drawing on him...in what way?
how could he know he dropped the gun when he spun around and raised his hands after running away in the dark???

and as I said,, this is how things can change by the second,,

sorting it out later?

You leave out the detail that he dropped it a second earlier as shown in the article.

I posted CNN who did a study on the video and they say it was immediately after the boy drops gun and turns around gets shot. in quick time.

POST 16

CNN teams have viewed the footage, which appears to show less than one second pass between the time Adam Toledo draws a handgun and an officer fires a single, fatal shot that hits him in the chest.

Stop ignoring the details!

sorting it out later?

You are one dumb fuck!

Why was a CHILD with a gun firing it firing it while running around in the dark outdoors at 2:30 am?

His single should have her welfare revoked and be charged with negligent homicide in the death of her child

sorting it out later?

You are one dumb fuck!

I have no idea if he was and neither do you.

sorting it out later?

one frame shows his hands up,, the one before that showed he had a gun,,

like I said next time youre in that situation you let us know what you would do if you live through it,,,

If you are going to get shot anyway for doing what you are told, you might as well fire first.

Forum List

Back