CBS Poll: 76% say Jan 6 was "a protest that went too far"

The FBI and the DOJ are two different organizations, and the DOJ is working with far more evidence, and it has only begun investigating.

I'm sure nothing will come of this, though!
Are you talking about another country? Because in the US the FBI is a part of the Dept of Justice. They are the arm that investigates crime for the DOJ....

Someone brought them whether the guy who was photographed with them did or not and why would he feel a need to grab them?

Show me other photographs then. This is the guy everyone used as an example of pre-planning to capture lawmakers.

As the article said he grabbed them thinking they couldn't be used by LE if he had them.

Great thinking? No, but still it means he didn't bring them with him.

Show me other photographs then. This is the guy everyone used as an example of pre-planning to capture lawmakers.

As the article said he grabbed them thinking they couldn't be used by LE if he had them.

Great thinking? No, but still it means he didn't bring them with him.

Someone brought them. Why?

I find it odd how many defend what the protest was over by stating "BUT IT WASN'T AN INSURRECTION".

Really, you aren't saying much by saying that. You protested over losing an election. Call it whatever you want.
After being cheated out of an election.

I'm not. The OP is wordplay. 76% of Republicans don't think January 6th was a big deal. The rest of us...do. :)

Read it again.

The survey asked 2,046 adults, “What happened at the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021?” Eighty percent of Republicans and 69% of Democrats described it as “a protest that went to far.” Even 70% of Biden voters characterized it that way.

This is a separate investigation. With new evidence.

If you don't think anything will come from this, great!
What new evidence is there that the FBI didn't have?

Be specific and bring links.

'We won this election, and we won it by a landslide'​

'We will stop the steal'​

'We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen'​

'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore'​

'We are going to the Capitol'​

-- trump

I'm not cheering. I'm sad.

Notice trump said "We are going to the Capitol?"

trump ran over to the Whitehouse and watched the riot unfold on TV. There was no "we." trump started the shitstorm and then ran and hid.

Ashli Babbit was naive enough to believe trump and that got her killed.
You forgot the next line about peacefully letting their point to be known. But you're a political hack.

This is a separate investigation. With new evidence.

If you don't think anything will come from this, great!
So, the arm of the DOJ that investigates crimes issued its report and the DOJ said OK well we are going to have someone else investigate these crimes separate from the 35,000 employees we pay to investigate crimes for us. That seems like a solid idea

The evidence that is being discovered by the committee.

You won't know about that, because you're not told about it in your world.

So don't worry. No big deal.
So you have no clue, just Dimtard talking point bullshit.

Got it.

So, the arm of the DOJ that investigates crimes issued its report and the DOJ said OK well we are going to have someone else investigate these crimes separate from the 35,000 employees we pay to investigate crimes for us. That seems like a solid idea
The moron didn't even know the FBI was part of the DOJ. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back