CBS News Bombshell: Student Leader Wasn't at School On Day of the Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy just became a laughing stock:

A new documentary by CBS News reveals that Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has become the face of the student body’s push for gun control, was not at the school at the time of the shooting.

The bombshell comes from David Hogg himself, who made the admission to a CBS News interviewer as part of the documentary “39 Days.”

"39 Days": How Parkland shooting survivors turned grief into action

At 4 minutes 55 sec. of video Hogg says:

DAVID HOGG: "On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

iu

is thre a point lurking nearby?
Hogg is a liar.

Pretty obvious but I'm not surprised YOU missed it.

how is he lying, sherlock?

When was he telling the truth: When he said he was hiding in a closet with his friends, or when he said he was home watching Gilligan's Island on TV?

has anyone ever explained how time works to you, fuckwit?

Time...like biking 3 miles and beating the police to a shooting to hide in a closet? :lmao:

Hogg is a liar.

Omg

And you question me about drinking? Lol

so you don't know, rummy?
It was demonstrated in this thread several times. The better question is how often the doctor dropped you on your head at birth?

so you've still got nothing, boozebag?

A new documentary by CBS News reveals that Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has become the face of the student body’s push for gun control, was not at the school at the time of the shooting.

The bombshell comes from David Hogg himself, who made the admission to a CBS News interviewer as part of the documentary “39 Days.”

DAVID HOGG: "On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

iu

Hogg is a liar.

When was he telling the truth: When he said he was hiding in a closet with his friends, or when he said he was home watching Gilligan's Island on TV?

You mean like how there's some time between telling a lie and then telling the truth?

iu
Why? Because you think it's funny his friends were violently murdered? That makes you laugh?

You are one mother fuking sick puppy. More and more it seems all right wingers are filthy.

I don't remember them being that way when I was a kid.

What changed?

Hogg is a liar.

Time...like biking 3 miles and beating the police to a shooting to hide in a closet? :lmao:

a 17 year old kid can probably bike faster than a lardass like you

i bet you're better at hiding in closets, though :thup:

Hogg is a liar.

Omg

It was demonstrated in this thread several times. The better question is how often the doctor dropped you on your head at birth?

Got video of your shit stain lying...that's pretty good LOL

Hogg is a liar.

You mean like how there's some time between telling a lie and then telling the truth?

not in your case

just time between lies

iu
Lol wait what? The kid said he came from his house to the school.

Hogg is a liar.

Omg

I've got you beat. That's good enough for me. Now you better tune into CNN so you can get the reformulated talking points for this story down pat

iu

Hogg is a liar.

Give it up del, you are looking embarrassingly pathetic.

just admit you are wrong about your little Nazi hero and blow away why dont ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back