CBS News Bombshell: Student Leader Wasn't at School On Day of the Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
This so thoroughly over the top whacko now with the media trying to lionize these kids who are relishing all their moments in the sun over the blood of fellow students. Cripes the New Yorker is calling Emma a new Joan of Arc.

DZPzoi3WAAAIzeD

This guy just became a laughing stock:

A new documentary by CBS News reveals that Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has become the face of the student body’s push for gun control, was not at the school at the time of the shooting.

The bombshell comes from David Hogg himself, who made the admission to a CBS News interviewer as part of the documentary “39 Days.”

"39 Days": How Parkland shooting survivors turned grief into action

At 4 minutes 55 sec. of video Hogg says:

DAVID HOGG: "On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

iu

is thre a point lurking nearby?
Hogg is a liar.

Pretty obvious but I'm not surprised YOU missed it.

Hogg is an asshole.
Hogg is an American Patriot
He's a fraud and a con artist. He'll have a great career working for a fake news outlet.
Kid has conservative gun owner in a panic

Smart, articulate and unwilling to accept the platitudes and empty promises of politicians

He's a fraud. He's a fake news hero. He's the perfect poster boy for the gun control crowd. It's all a huge con.

The lying little fraud outed himself....what a tangled web we weave

CBS Interview: David Hogg Wasn’t At The School At The Time Of The Shooting

Via CBS News:

CBS News journalists, embedded with survivors of the Parkland, Florida school shooting, take viewers inside the creation of a movement as students turn grief into action in the documentary “39 Days.”

In the days after a former student at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shot and killed 17 people, CBS News began following a group of students who banded together to fight back. They set out to let the world know immediate change is needed to save lives. The documentary captures students’ raw emotions as they grieve and work around-the-clock in an effort to change the gun laws of this country....

DAVID HOGG: On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting.

This was what he said on the day of the shooting and since:

From Sun Sentinel:

Senior David Hogg was in an AP Environmental Science class at about 2:30 p.m. at Stoneman Douglas High School when he heard a gunshot.

The fire alarm then went off for the second time that day. Students started to run out of the school. Hogg said he saw a “flood of people” running toward him....

CBS Interview: David Hogg Wasn’t At The School At The Time Of The Shooting | Weasel Zippers

Wasn't at school that magical day?

Where was he?

Did somebody tip him off?

If someone did, why did he not "tell someone"?

What did he know!
When did he know it!

He must have been colluding with the Russian government!

I can just seem him furiously peddling his little bicycle all the way to school only to miss all the action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back