CBS News Bombshell: Student Leader Wasn't at School On Day of the Mass Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
29573047_1800586193295507_4870725075861102626_n.jpg

This guy just became a laughing stock:

A new documentary by CBS News reveals that Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has become the face of the student body’s push for gun control, was not at the school at the time of the shooting.

The bombshell comes from David Hogg himself, who made the admission to a CBS News interviewer as part of the documentary “39 Days.”

"39 Days": How Parkland shooting survivors turned grief into action

At 4 minutes 55 sec. of video Hogg says:

DAVID HOGG: "On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

iu

is thre a point lurking nearby?
Hogg is a liar.

Pretty obvious but I'm not surprised YOU missed it.

how is he lying, sherlock?
Omg

And you question me about drinking? Lol

A new documentary by CBS News reveals that Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student David Hogg, who has become the face of the student body’s push for gun control, was not at the school at the time of the shooting.

The bombshell comes from David Hogg himself, who made the admission to a CBS News interviewer as part of the documentary “39 Days.”

DAVID HOGG: "On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and road as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

iu

Hogg is a liar.

When was he telling the truth: When he said he was hiding in a closet with his friends, or when he said he was home watching Gilligan's Island on TV?

Honesty is always is always the best policy.

Looks like the kid tried following Hillary’s playbook. lol

About as successful also LOL What dope would tell two different stories like that after being all over the news for six weeks? What a dope
Democrats like to use kids to push an agenda. They aren’t smart enough to consider the consequences when it backfires.lol

iu

Hogg is a liar.

Omg

so you don't know, rummy?

You linked WEASEL ZIPPERS?

Oh my FUCK this an entirely new low even for you!

LoL - So WomSplain how that is possible when we have video WITH his voice from a closet

"39 Days": How Parkland shooting survivors turned grief into action - CBS News

Idiocy is curable but in your case? Not so sure

Missed the CBS and Sun Sentinel links in it didn't ya?
YOU are Fucking HI-Larious!

Uhm yeah but the links are there...too bad so sad your little turd got caught

Honesty is always is always the best policy.

Looks like the kid tried following Hillary’s playbook. lol

About as successful also LOL What dope would tell two different stories like that after being all over the news for six weeks? What a dope
Democrats like to use kids to push an agenda. They aren’t smart enough to consider the consequences when it backfires.

This is a huge backfire...watching Hogg go down in flames

iu

Hogg is a liar.

When was he telling the truth: When he said he was hiding in a closet with his friends, or when he said he was home watching Gilligan's Island on TV?

has anyone ever explained how time works to you, fuckwit?

iu

Hogg is a liar.

Omg

so you don't know, rummy?
It was demonstrated in this thread several times. The better question is how often the doctor dropped you on your head at birth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back