CBS Late Night: Knuckle Sandwiches to the Unvaccinated!

According to CBS late night talk show host James Corden and his The Late Late Show staff, it isn’t enough to offer Americans food or prizes to get the vaccine. No, no. People who don’t want the vaccine deserve a "knuckle sandwich."

Corden then asked his band and some people on his team what should be done in order to convince people to get the vaccine. “I think we should stop offering anything,” said co-head writer of The Late Late Show with James Corden, Ian Karmel. “The only thing we should offer people who don't want the vaccine is a knuckle sandwich.”

It begins
Gosh, some guy in the band said it. "It begins"!

Better go get your shot, snowflake.

(shrugs) Shove your shot...well you know where beta boi.
Aren't you afraid cbs is gonna give you a knuckle sandwich, snowflake?

You're a dense one aren't you? (rhetorical)
What are you afraid of then?

You are not intelligent enough to see the point. Make no mistake, I am not "afraid" of you.

According to CBS late night talk show host James Corden and his The Late Late Show staff, it isn’t enough to offer Americans food or prizes to get the vaccine. No, no. People who don’t want the vaccine deserve a "knuckle sandwich."

Corden then asked his band and some people on his team what should be done in order to convince people to get the vaccine. “I think we should stop offering anything,” said co-head writer of The Late Late Show with James Corden, Ian Karmel. “The only thing we should offer people who don't want the vaccine is a knuckle sandwich.”

It begins

You are not intelligent enough to see the point. Make no mistake, I am not "afraid" of you.
Lol, have I said anything threatening to you?

No, I haven't.

You feeling the need to tell me you aren't afraid of me outta nowhere just teills us all that you're afraid of me.

But don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you.

It begins

No, I haven't.

You feeling the need to tell me you aren't afraid of me outta nowhere just teills us all that you're afraid of me.

I'm Dale, your name is? You couldn't hurt me.

It begins

No, I haven't.

Is that how you usually introduce yourself?

"I'm Dale, you couldn't hurt me".

How odd.

When I see an excited and angry mob coming down the street, it doesn't matter to me if they're yelling "Burn The Jews!" or "Save The Whales!"...

... I'm going to move the other way.

It begins

No, I haven't.

How odd.

I didn't think so beta boi.

It begins

No, I haven't.

How odd.

And now you insult me in a weak attempt to reassert your damaged self-esteem.

Lol.

It begins

No, I haven't.

How odd.

Lol.

I have sent you an IM with my phone number. Ball is in your hands.

It begins

No, I haven't.

How odd.

Lol.

Lol, I'm not calling anyone from the internet, especially just so they can fantasize about how badass they are and I'm not.

Grow the fuck up.

It begins

No, I haven't.

How odd.

Lol.

Lol, I'm not calling anyone from the internet, especially just so they can fantasize about how badass they are and I'm not.

Grow the fuck up.

You lose Beta Boi. Don't fret, you aren't the first to run.

It begins

No, I haven't.

How odd.

Lol.

Grow the fuck up.

You lose Beta Boi. Don't fret, you aren't the first to run.
How can I lose? I wasn't playing. Read the thread Son, you did this to yourself. You told the world you were a coward with an easily bruised ego, I did nothing but point and laugh. You're just making it worse with phone number thing, and the longer you keep this line of discussion going the funnier it's gonna be.

Do yourself a favor and stop.

22.gif

Forum List

Back