CBS Article: What if Trump is Right and There is no Collusion?

It wasn't vindictive enough I would have waited until 11:59pm the day before to fire him

it was vindictive enough. and Donald must be terrified of what he has to say.

trumptards are such morons.

Nothing is too vindictive for scum like McCabe, Comey, and Mueller to name a few. If I were Trump I would take my money and dig up dirt and/make things up to destroy the lives of their spouses, children, and grandchildren.

And keep at it until they kill themselves.
Yes that is just the type of sentiment I’d expect an inbred Trump sheep to present. Go after political opponents children and grandchildren? Worse than deplorable.

Their children and grandchildren are called collateral damage

Who are what made you into the callous asshole you've become?

Watching the parasites in DC who we pay ro do nothing but annoy me.

These people are now trying to destroy a man whose only crime was beating some stupid worthless bitch.

Where does a man go to get his reputation back?

That is a question asked by the victim's of Which Hunts like the one Donald Trump has been subjected to regarding his supposed "collusion with the Russians." Every Democrat has claimed it and everyone of the Democrat's Lap Dog Media has to, but it is beginning to be time for the CROW EATING.

CBS just took a small bite. See below.

Commentary: What if Trump is right and there is no collusion?

"Andrew McCabe, who is a Democrat, and whose wife really did get $675,000 in combined donations from a PAC controlled by Clinton ally Terry McAuliffe and from the Virginia Democratic Party, which is also associated with McAuliffe, probably should have recused himself from any Clinton-related investigations. But he was fired, not by Donald Trump, but at the recommendation of FBI's Office of Professional Responsibility. The head of that office is Candace Will, who was given the job in 2004 by then-FBI Director…Robert Mueller."

The OPR reported acted on allegations that McCabe "showed a lack of candor" (is there a nicer way to say "liar" than that?) uncovered by the Inspector General, Michael Horowitz. He was appointed by…Barack Obama.

________

We already know that this Fake Dossier which created this whole Mueller Witch Hunt was bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton...and now evidence is emerging that parts of the Fake Dossier was actually generated by the Obama F.B.I.---through illegal means---making it necessary to "launder the info" through Christopher Steele to clean it up.

How dangerous is that to our fundamental Liberties?

What degree of Corruption in government is it going to take to make those blinded by Partisan Passion start thinking about the good of the Country, rather than the good of the Democratic Party?

At least CBS is starting to wonder. That's a start. Maybe a few more Democrats will have the guts and integrity to come out of their partisan foxholes---and take a look at the emerging Facts.

_______
I saw the same kind of partisan zeal with the Benghazi investigations and the Clinton e-mail investigation (which the Republicans would still like to make multiple investigations, too). It's sad, but it goes both ways, and I wonder if anyone wins.

Nothing is too vindictive for scum like McCabe, Comey, and Mueller to name a few. If I were Trump I would take my money and dig up dirt and/make things up to destroy the lives of their spouses, children, and grandchildren.

Yes that is just the type of sentiment I’d expect an inbred Trump sheep to present. Go after political opponents children and grandchildren? Worse than deplorable.

Who are what made you into the callous asshole you've become?

Watching the parasites in DC who we pay ro do nothing but annoy me.

These people are now trying to destroy a man whose only crime was beating some stupid worthless bitch.
He beat you? So unfortunate.

trump is acting oh, so guilty. If he weren't, he would say "bring it on" like the macho stud he fancies himself to be. He needs to be put under oath.

That is a question asked by the victim's of Which Hunts like the one Donald Trump has been subjected to regarding his supposed "collusion with the Russians." Every Democrat has claimed it and everyone of the Democrat's Lap Dog Media has to, but it is beginning to be time for the CROW EATING.

"Andrew McCabe, who is a Democrat, and whose wife really did get $675,000 in combined donations from a PAC controlled by Clinton ally Terry McAuliffe and from the Virginia Democratic Party, which is also associated with McAuliffe, probably should have recused himself from any Clinton-related investigations. But he was fired, not by Donald Trump, but at the recommendation of FBI's Office of Professional Responsibility. The head of that office is Candace Will, who was given the job in 2004 by then-FBI Director…Robert Mueller."

The OPR reported acted on allegations that McCabe "showed a lack of candor" (is there a nicer way to say "liar" than that?) uncovered by the Inspector General, Michael Horowitz. He was appointed by…Barack Obama.

________

We already know that this Fake Dossier which created this whole Mueller Witch Hunt was bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton...and now evidence is emerging that parts of the Fake Dossier was actually generated by the Obama F.B.I.---through illegal means---making it necessary to "launder the info" through Christopher Steele to clean it up.

What degree of Corruption in government is it going to take to make those blinded by Partisan Passion start thinking about the good of the Country, rather than the good of the Democratic Party?

At least CBS is starting to wonder. That's a start. Maybe a few more Democrats will have the guts and integrity to come out of their partisan foxholes---and take a look at the emerging Facts.

_______

It doesn't matter if there was "collusion" or not. The liberals will go to their graves still believing that Trump is some kind of "commie sympathizer".

Eff them.
The way you want Clinton in jail? Eff you.

________

_______

It doesn't matter if there was "collusion" or not. The liberals will go to their graves still believing that Trump is some kind of "commie sympathizer".

Eff them.

History will place President Trump as the worst person to ever hold the Oval Office, not only is he inept, incompetent and insensitive, he is vindictive, vile, mendacious and has violated the oath of office, to wit:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Using the power of the office to harm US Citizens, Malign the Free Press and alienate our allies is malicious and malfeasance - not in any manner faithful!.

They've ALWAYS known there was no collusion. If they admit they found no collusion, it'll be qualified with "We believe there was, we just can't prove it". That's the best we'll ever get from the lying bastards.

Quickly, try an enema......it should help your "lovely" disposition.....lol

________

_______

Eff them.

History will place President Trump as the worst person to ever hold the Oval Office, not only is he inept, incompetent and insensitive, he is vindictive, vile, mendacious and has violated the oath of office, to wit:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
I have very recently begun to wonder if Trump indeed is overwhelmed by the responsibilities. Some say his dictates and his tweets are "tactics," but I wonder if they actually show he's confused and not at all prepared on the situations he plays around with. Like tariffs. Like immigration. Like healthcare.

________

_______

McCabe is a registered Republican who voted in 2016 in the Republican primary.

What "indignant" right wing morons FAIL to recognize is that COLLUSION is NOT a crime but an ethical mess.

Trump's considerable problems (as were Nixon's) is the ensuing cover-ups and the possibilities of money laundering and other financial, fraudulent activities.

Putin is too damn smart to have trusted Trump for collusion since he is a loud mouth buffoon who could never have kept a secret.

________

_______

do you bother reading who writes anything? Graham is a rightwing commentator.

it's his "opinion". that's nice.

and if there's no collusion or anything illegal, why are they acting like they're guilty?
Graham is swamp meat.

________

_______

do you bother reading who writes anything? Graham is a rightwing commentator.

it's his "opinion". that's nice.

and if there's no collusion or anything illegal, why are they acting like they're guilty?
who is acting that way?

________

_______

My one take away from this OP is that another investigation of Trump exists. Who is in charge of the Which Hunt?

The firing of McCabe and when it happened was not based on anything the office of Professional Responsibility concluded. It was vindictive and so vile that anyone with a brain sees Trump's tiny little hands as culpable.

It wasn't vindictive enough I would have waited until 11:59pm the day before to fire him

didn't they go after trump's kids? WTF, you fks can't get out of your own way I tell you.

Their children and grandchildren will erase yours and Trump’s legacy as you rot in the ground, you sick piece of trash

So it is ok for the government to use the Trump's kids and to poor people's kids as collateral damage, but to treat their families like such is horrible
Trump’s kids are helping him screw the country. They are in the White House. McCabe’s kids look like they’re in elementary school. You can go fuck yourself.
what's your evidence? oh wait there isn't any, you all just made it up to go after his kids, we know your game. That means game on for the other kids don't you think? Hypocrite\?

If Trump is right and there is no collusion they will get him for something else, that is the way it works.

Clinton was not being investigated for kinky sex in the Oval Office

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And if nothing else Democrats/Liberals will make something up...oh wait, they're already doing that.

Once again, and opinion posted which lacks clarity, evidence, substance, and thus proof. For someone whose nom de plume is Thinker101, we can infer no thought accompany this and many other of his (?) posts.

So sorry I don't measure up to some standard that you clearly don't adhere to. I thought of coming up with a different user name but some dumbass was already using wry catcher.

________

_______

Eff them.

I have very recently begun to wonder if Trump indeed is overwhelmed by the responsibilities. Some say his dictates and his tweets are "tactics," but I wonder if they actually show he's confused and not at all prepared on the situations he plays around with. Like tariffs. Like immigration. Like healthcare.

Trump manifests Cluster B Personality Disorders, thus, he feels he does not need to prepare himself for tasks he is not familiar with, he actually believes he can con everyone, and will continue until the day he leaves office to believe he can outsmart or destroy those who dare to challenge him. Below Are characteristics which may describe Trump's behavior over the years

301.7 Antisocial Personality Disorder (PD):
  • Aggression against people
  • Often starts fights
  • Uses power against others
  • Showed Cruelty to people
  • Force sex upon someone
301.50 Histrionic P.D.
  • Discomfort when not the center of attention
  • Relationships often fraught with inappropraite seductive or sexually provocative behavior
  • Expressions of emotions that are shallow (false pathos)
  • Speech which is vague and lacks detail (Crooked Hillary)
  • Overly Dramatic
  • Easily suggestible
301.81 Narcissistic P.D.
  • Grandiose sense of self-importance
  • Preoccupation with fantasies of beauty, brilliance, power or limitless success
  • Believe that personal uniqueness renders him fit only for associations with people or institutions of rarefied status
  • Need for excessive admiration
  • A sense of entitlement, expects favorable treatment or automatic granting of his own wishes.
Those who watch Trump, listen to his words and read his tweets may agree with this assessment of The President. Those who do not are fully free to claim this post is "funny" and offer a rebuttal.

Forum List

Back