CBS: Alaska health worker has serious reaction after taking Pfizer's COVID vaccine, Elon Musk Says "Everybody Dies"

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
All for 99.8% survivals rate bug, much higher if you are under 70. Is anyone who is sane seriously thinking of getting this shot? And what the hay is anaphylaxis?

Bloomberg News
c3tzr1g81unaps7vznxhuew5zm76dshwey7onmflxck2iqsnvgvcjw1vweybgkzbgwh7tivvs3jwiwqmkp6zej3qbyzygofvxj4bryano6q9xs3y3cex8za.png

All for 99.8% survivals rate bug, much higher if you are under 70. Is anyone who is sane seriously thinking of getting this shot? And what the hay is anaphylaxis?

Bloomberg News
c3tzr1g81unaps7vznxhuew5zm76dshwey7onmflxck2iqsnvgvcjw1vweybgkzbgwh7tivvs3jwiwqmkp6zej3qbyzygofvxj4bryano6q9xs3y3cex8za.png
So it's ok to wake up one day with a 1/1000.chance of dying?
By the way, tell me how many people were killed by the vaccine so far.
Id rather take the virus seriously, like Trump did as revealed in the Woodward tapes:

That vaccine is just to help kill off over half the worlds population. The virus isn't working fast enough, so now they came up with a vaccine to get it done faster.
Trump disagrees as revealed in the Trump/Woodward tape:

Bloomberg News
Id rather take the virus seriously, like Trump did as revealed in the Woodward tapes:

No point arguing because you are not changing any minds that are already made up...

I will take the vaccine but not until the middle of next year just to be sure no Zombie side effects happen...

Bloomberg News

Live to your 90's and that's called "Tuesday"

The issue is people like you and your complete lack of understanding of risk, and how treating the risk of dying of COVID as the only risk worth talking about is idiotic.

Bloomberg News

Inject away into yourself but you're not going to force others to do so.

Bloomberg News

No point arguing because you are not changing any minds that are already made up...

I will take the vaccine but not until the middle of next year just to be sure no Zombie side effects happen...
one thing you will notice is that conservatives will never mention what Trump told Woodward. This is like the third guy who responds without mentioning the Woodward tapes at all because they don't want to mention that Trump took the virus seriously in private.

Bloomberg News
Why do we care what elon musk said?

Did you care when tRump said "it is what it is"?

I have been reading about terrible reactions after taking pfizers covid vaccine.

Nightmare stuff.... I am not taking any shit.

But that's me.
I hope Democrats line up to take it. I know most Republicans won't.

Think maybe refusing the vaccine for something 99.5% of people were going to survive is heroic in some way? You had worse fucking odds you’d die driving to work on any given day.

left wing retards not getting the vaccine after shutting everything down for a year until we get a vaccine is peak fucking democrat.

god I wish ass cancer could be a democrat disease. You all deserve it.

Think maybe refusing the vaccine for something 99.5% of people were going to survive is heroic in some way? You had worse fucking odds you’d die driving to work on any given day.

left wing retards not getting the vaccine after shutting everything down for a year until we get a vaccine is peak fucking democrat.

Democrats will also experience side effects from prolonged mask wearing

I have been reading about terrible reactions after taking pfizers covid vaccine.

Nightmare stuff.... I am not taking any shit.

But that's me.
I usually leave my shit but I already had da Covid and lived to tell the tale...So I don't need the shot.

Bloomberg News
Numbers are off by more than a factor of ten.

Bloomberg News
Elon Musk says "fuck off" to vax.

I agree.

My dear ELDER sis, and frail and elderly (almost 70)yet hard working lass, recently was afflicted with Covid19. Despite being in lock down since March. And despite her numerus ailments (hi Polly!) she's doing just fine. I don't want to paraphrase her, but apparently it just like the common flu. Apparently Covid19 is highly OVERRATED.
1608171093022.png

Last edited:

In Okiehoma where the red political flags fly the govt. is putting itself in fer shotz right after the first line people get theirs, maybe they know something you don't?

Forum List

Back