CBO....debt to cause economy death spiral!!!

If by ME you mean the Mideast I thought I made it clear that I don't care if the oil flows or not.

We are not in the Mideast keeping the oil flowing. We are there destabilizing and making enemies.

Well, that's been the plan from these Progressives/commies who took over the Democrat party

they've been following Cloward-Piven for awhile now and Obama was put in as President, to nail that final nail in our coffin.

We tried to warn people
Actually it is the Reagan Plan adopted by all CON$ervoFascists since, bankrupt the country with military debt so there is no money to spend on the social safety net.

If by ME you mean the Mideast I thought I made it clear that I don't care if the oil flows or not.

We are not in the Mideast keeping the oil flowing. We are there destabilizing and making enemies.
Exactly, the Reagan Plan for bankrupting this country requires an endless supply of "enemies" to spend an endless amount of money on the military so there is no money to spend on the American people!

I don't care if the oil flows or not.

dear, without it we'd have instant worldwide depression and 1 billion would die, and 4 billion would descend into instant poverty.

Do you have the IQ to understand that's not a good thing?

Exactly, the Reagan Plan for bankrupting this country requires an endless supply of "enemies" to spend an endless amount of money on the military so there is no money to spend on the American people!

One would think so.

Actually it is the Reagan Plan adopted by all CON$ervoFascists since, bankrupt the country with military debt so there is no money to spend on the social safety net.

if the total idiot liberal has evidence of that I'll pay him $10,000. Bet??? or run away with your liberal tail between your legs once again.

if the total idiot liberal has evidence of that I'll pay him $10,000. Bet??? or run away with your liberal tail between your legs once again.
You already owe me $100,000 on the bets you lost and welshed on. Now it's $110,000

"Maybe that first, gigantic deficit the Reaganites piled up was an accident, just a combination of deluded 'supply side' tax cuts and a huge bag of good stuff for the Pentagon. But pretty quickly conservatives discovered that deficits, when done correctly, did something really cool: deficits defunded the Left."

- Thomas Frank

I would cut military spending by half... that would leave a nice surplus.

excellent idea!! Putin, ISIS, and Xi would love that treasonous idea!!
If only Reagan had done that we could have had a nuclear war by now and 2 billion could still be living at subsistence under libcommieism.

If only FDR had done that the entire world could now be divided between liberal Nazis and liberal communists.

Does the perfect idiot libcommie have any more good ideas??
You know Ed,
Usually the government is not exactly the most efficient spender. That goes also for the military
The US spends more than China , Russia, Saudi Arabia, UK , France , Japan , India, Germany, South Korea and Brazil combined... some of that budget would have better use in education and R&D.

The US spends more than China , Russia, Saudi Arabia, UK , France , Japan , India, Germany, South Korea and Brazil combined..

And still it was not enough to win in Korea Vietnam Iraq Afghanistan let alone a 2 front war against a major military power.

Isn't thinking fun? Notice how liberalism makes you look stupid each and every time? What does that teach you?

deficits defunded the Left."

- Thomas Frank
totally stupid of course since the treasonous liberal crippling welfare entitlement nanny state is bigger than ever. Only an idiot or a liberal would not know that.

Republicans have tried 30 times to make deficits illegal and Democrats have killed every effort.

deficits defunded the Left."

- Thomas Frank
totally stupid of course since the treasonous liberal crippling welfare entitlement nanny state is bigger than ever. Only an idiot or a liberal would not know that.

Republicans have tried 30 times to make deficits illegal and Democrats have killed every effort.
Republicans ran up most of the debt!

When done right - or wrong, depending on how you look at it - deficits remove liberal options from the table. Suddenly there's no money for building bridges or inspecting meat. Not surprisingly, running up a deficit is a strategy favored by the wrecking crew for its liberal-killing properties."

- Thomas Frank

Deficits remover ALL options from the table. Politicians are locusts eating through our children's crops.

The US spends more than China , Russia, Saudi Arabia, UK , France , Japan , India, Germany, South Korea and Brazil combined..

And still it was not enough to win in Korea Vietnam Iraq Afghanistan let alone a 2 front war against a major military power.

Isn't thinking fun? Notice how liberalism makes you look stupid each and every time? What does that teach you?
As I said resource squandering... why go to war with Iraq, Korea or Vietnam ... at all?
It seems the Chinise ( with whom you are rather infatuated) are following a sound strategy spending less in military and more into econimic expansion.
Does that trigger any neurons in your brain ?

.. why go to war with Iraq, Korea or Vietnam ... at all?

dear, the question was not about whether we should have gone to war with them but rather, having gone to war with them, did we learn that our military was not big enough to win against one small country let alone against 2 major countries.

Deficits remove ALL options from the table. .

deficits allow liberal politicians to promise more more welfare entitlements without paying for them and thus cause an economic death spiral.

Republicans have tried 30 times to make this irresponsible treasonous practice illegal. Why not make liberals illegal as our Constitution intended?

Forum List

Back