Cawthorn charged with driving with revoked license for second time

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
The guy is an absolute jerk but..........

According to the citation, Cawthorn was pulled over last Thursday near Shelby, N.C., when a trooper saw his 2019 Toyota truck cross over the center line of the road.

I have a real problem with the cops doing this. When "defund the police" is spoken about, it's about stuff like this. Making the cops stop harassing people over petty little things like this.

Whew! I'm glad NC's finest are all over this repeat offender! It's not like there's anything more dire going on in the world these days. He needs to get his act together or his political enemies will eventually find something of substance that WILL stick.

Whew! I'm glad NC's finest are all over this repeat offender! It's not like there's anything more dire going on in the world these days. He needs to get his act together or his political enemies will eventually find something of substance that WILL stick.
God but you people are stupid. Left of center is the third most dangerous traffic violation, behind improper speed and violation of right of way. It if a red flag to the Highway Patrol because is often indicates someone driving under the influence. In North Carolina it is four points, the same as reckless driving. I mean you will understand it is a big deal when you meet someone left of center in the opposite lane. I mean my God, you guys are some partisan jerks.

North Carolina troopers don't play. And quite honestly, how can anyone trust someone to make the laws when they can't follow them. Cawthorn is slowly digging his grave, he will probably be found ineligible to run for re-election, because again, like the troopers, North Carolina doesn't play. But at the same time, those troopers are quite understanding. I got pulled one time for driving while licensed revoked, but my licensed was revoked for not paying a seatbelt ticket, not driving at 89 mph. The reality is Cawthorn, like I, could have been taken to jail. But the trooper let me slide, even let me drive home. I had honestly forgotten about the seatbelt ticket and I paid it and they dropped the driving while license revoked ticket.

But here is the other thing. This punk ass kid is an idiot. He thinks he is "special". If he would have hired a lawyer, or even had the respect to talk with the DA, both those tickets could have been reduced and he would still have his license. He is a flippin idiot. Paying him six figures from the public treasury is beyond stupid. He couldn't hold down a job at McDonalds.

Fawk you. I travel highway 18 pretty frequently. It is straight as an arrow, often used for drag racing late at night. If this moron can't keep it in his lane on 18 he shouldn't be allowed to drive.

Fawk you. I travel highway 18 pretty frequently. It is straight as an arrow, often used for drag racing late at night. If this moron can't keep it in his lane on 18 he shouldn't be allowed to drive.
Nice... the bottom line, Cletus, is that if he were YOUR choice politically, you wouldn't be melting down over a TRAFFIC VIOLATION. Drive safe, now.

God but you people are stupid. Left of center is the third most dangerous traffic violation, behind improper speed and violation of right of way. It if a red flag to the Highway Patrol because is often indicates someone driving under the influence. In North Carolina it is four points, the same as reckless driving. I mean you will understand it is a big deal when you meet someone left of center in the opposite lane. I mean my God, you guys are some partisan jerks.

North Carolina troopers don't play. And quite honestly, how can anyone trust someone to make the laws when they can't follow them. Cawthorn is slowly digging his grave, he will probably be found ineligible to run for re-election, because again, like the troopers, North Carolina doesn't play. But at the same time, those troopers are quite understanding. I got pulled one time for driving while licensed revoked, but my licensed was revoked for not paying a seatbelt ticket, not driving at 89 mph. The reality is Cawthorn, like I, could have been taken to jail. But the trooper let me slide, even let me drive home. I had honestly forgotten about the seatbelt ticket and I paid it and they dropped the driving while license revoked ticket.

But here is the other thing. This punk ass kid is an idiot. He thinks he is "special". If he would have hired a lawyer, or even had the respect to talk with the DA, both those tickets could have been reduced and he would still have his license. He is a flippin idiot. Paying him six figures from the public treasury is beyond stupid. He couldn't hold down a job at McDonalds.
That's Congressman kid to you!

Ignoring the law is something of substance to most people.

That it is not to you, well that speaks volumes about you

This guy is such a narcissist it's unreal.

Can't come close to Dead Kennedy slammin his car in 8 ft of water and letting a girl be as she waited 3 hrs for death. Found with her lips pursed against the last possible air pocket

Since we're talking about traffic citations, it is on topic jackie

Can't come close to Dead Kennedy slammin his car in 8 ft of water and letting a girl be as she waited 3 hrs for death. Found with her lips pursed against the last possible air pocket

Since we're talking about traffic citations, it is on topic jackie

No, it is not on topic, but it is a fine example of whataboutism. You are the king of it.

Forum List

Back