Causes of financial crises

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
My hypothesis is simple. I want to discuss and clarify it.

I believe that all the collapses were the result of leftist financial manipulation. In particular, these were conspiracies with the aim of a mass shorts.
I noticed that crises took place on the eve of the left coming to power. These were the means to overthrow the right.
At least 2 cases are exactly consistent with this: the Great Depression and the subprime crisis 2008.

At the same time, it should be recognized that during the dot-com crisis it was the opposite - it was before the arrival of Bush.

However, one exception would not change the rule. Let's analyze all the crises.

• Banned
Black Monday confirms the pattern. This could have been an attempt to overthrow Reagan, they expected to bring the left after that, they just didn't succeed.

There is a conspiracy theory section, no?
I believe that all the collapses were the result of leftist financial manipulation. In particular, these were conspiracies with the aim of a mass shorts.
How does mass shorting imply "leftist"? I doubt you're even aware that the Republicans are the party of the "haves and have mores" as GWB quipped. His "base." The Dems exist to lend them legitimacy and so vice-versa. Ergo, if by "leftist" you mean to the left of both, then you must be one of these right of the right creatures. Not sure that's even possible anymore.

• Banned

How does mass shorting imply "leftist"? I doubt you're even aware that the Republicans are the party of the "haves and have mores" as GWB quipped. His "base." The Dems exist to lend them legitimacy and so vice-versa. Ergo, if by "leftist" you mean to the left of both, then you must be one of these right of the right creatures. Not sure that's even possible anymore.

I do not want to engage in verbiage. You just need to take all the significant crises and compare them with the hypothesis. So far, everything is confirmed except for the dot-com collapse. Was the dot-com crash a significant crash? How much has it hurt the US economy?

The dot-com collapse was reportedly caused by over speculation in the tech sector. A huge bubble just as with all the other crashes. It ain't rocket science.

• Banned
The dot-com collapse was reportedly caused by over speculation in the tech sector. A huge bubble just as with all the other crashes. It ain't rocket science.
The question is how badly did it hurt the US economy? Was it comparable to the mortgage crisis? How have Americans felt this crisis in their households?

It didnt help that MCI/WorldCom and Enron went belly up also, two major companies at the time. My portfolio took a $300,000 hit that year, but since i didnt panic sell, i fully recovered and bought more when it was low.

The question is how badly did it hurt the US economy? Was it comparable to the mortgage crisis? How have Americans felt this crisis in their households?

One thing about Demonticraps when they fuck up big time, they end up getting a promotion. Just like with the housing crisis that Cuomo designed, he ended up Governor of NY, murdered 10s of thousands of elderly and closed his state because of a virus that had a 99.97% survivability rate, just so he could help steal the 2020 election away from President Trump, while setting himself up for a future run at the DNC presidential candidacy.

YOu know nothing.
Ever hear of Larry Summers? I doubt it. And certainly know nothing about him.
How about Robert Rubin?... same.
Alan Greenspan?.... same
The OP is cherry picking to the nth degree. Why follow it with your own nonsense?

Black Monday confirms the pattern. This could have been an attempt to overthrow Reagan, they expected to bring the left after that, they just didn't succeed.
The "Black Monday" stock market crash of Oct. 19, 1987, saw U.S. markets fall more than 20% in a single day. It is thought that the cause of the crash was precipitated by computer program-driven trading models that followed a portfolio insurance strategy as well as investor panic.

What Caused Black Monday: The Stock Market Crash of 1987?

I think the movie Big Short came out specifically for the Left to cover their tracks.

In fact, financial bubbles do not just form from debt pyramids. The entire world economy is already indebted. As long as the holders trust the issuers, everything works. You need a trigger to crash the markets. And someone has to push it.

The LEFT has more millionaires and billionaires in their party than the right therefore the left are super elites and welfare hos on the bottom which the elite refer to useful idiots.

Let's look at other major cataclysms. Who knows other significant cataclysms? There was also some kind of crisis associated with investment in Africa.

By the way, the leftists themselves at the time of Roosevelt generally prohibited short operations in the market

Forum List

Back