Cause of global cooling - carbon deficiency?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
This is an absolutely paradoxical phenomenon: the sun is now in the phase of the highest activity, and there are completely cloudless days. But it doesn't get warm. It cannot be explained in terms of ordinary experience or physics: if you shine light on a surface, it heats up. This is contrary to real experience.

I think it might have something to do with carbon. Carbon seems to have the ability to retain heat. The amount of CO2 in the atmosphere is falling, hence the phenomenal cold.

We need to reduce CO2 back to 280ppm and prevent the climate from ever changing like pre 1850: no fires, floods, hurricanes!

• Banned
Stupid scam for idiots. Now everything has become obvious. When the past ten years have been constantly cold, and they were yelling about warming, it was not yet obvious, but now, when the sun is shining in its most active phase, but nothing is heating up, there is no doubt anymore. This is a brazen leftist fraud that aims at the death of humanity.

• Banned
I think that ground nuclear explosions could be a lifesaver.

It is very likely that the harm of radiation is also fiction. No real effects are seen, including in Nevada. California was the most prosperous state in the US, and there were no mutants there. It is necessary to blow up thermonuclear warheads to warm the earth

• Banned
During Eisenhower's Golden Years, there were ground-based nuclear tests. Including the tsar bomb with a capacity of 100 megatons was tested in the USSR.

The golden years of Reagan were accompanied by the Chernobyl explosion.

It's related. The earth needs heat and carbon.

This is an absolutely paradoxical phenomenon: the sun is now in the phase of the highest activity, and there are completely cloudless days. But it doesn't get warm. It cannot be explained in terms of ordinary experience or physics: if you shine light on a surface, it heats up. This is contrary to real experience.

I think it might have something to do with carbon. Carbon seems to have the ability to retain heat. The amount of CO2 in the atmosphere is falling, hence the phenomenal cold.
Hahahah

Yes, it can be examined.

Start with looking up the word weather, then climate.

This is just your WRONG, WRONG, WRONG opinion. We know the Earth's surface is warming as Greenland is losing billions of tons of ice every year -- What evidence exists that Earth is warming and that humans are the main cause? | NOAA Climate.gov. Plenty of other evidence points to human activity being the cause.

Where do you get your information? Can you provide citations for any of the claims here?

During Eisenhower's Golden Years, there were ground-based nuclear tests. Including the tsar bomb with a capacity of 100 megatons was tested in the USSR.

The golden years of Reagan were accompanied by the Chernobyl explosion.

It's related. The earth needs heat and carbon.

This is a very interesting post. Is it a haiku? No, the number of syllables isn't correct. Is there some deeper meaning? Do we need to send in for the decoder ring?

This does not correspond to objective observations

When you say "objective observations" you must be working from a different dictionary. What would be more of an objective observation than to note things like the melting of the Greenland icesheet? Or the temperature? Or the studies that have figured out the climate sensitivity of CO2?

I think that ground nuclear explosions could be a lifesaver.

Is this some form of "humor"?

It is very likely that the harm of radiation is also fiction.

Ummm, while there are some discussions around a safe minimum level we have quite a bit of information about the relative harm of a nuclear detonation.

No real effects are seen, including in Nevada. California was the most prosperous state in the US, and there were no mutants there. It is necessary to blow up thermonuclear warheads to warm the earth

OK, so this IS a joke. Sorry. I'm a bit "humor impaired" today. Not enough caffeine.

(Have you ever heard of "nuclear winter"?)

OK, so this IS a joke. Sorry. I'm a bit "humor impaired" today. Not enough caffeine.

(Have you ever heard of "nuclear winter"?)
We always hear a lot of fairy tales, but so far no one has seen this, and experience shows the opposite.

We always hear a lot of fairy tales, but so far no one has seen this, and experience shows the opposite.

Actually that's wrong. Thermonuclear war would be expected to eject a huge amount of gunk into the atmosphere.

You want an analogue? Look at the mid-century cooling from the mid 1940's to the late 1970's. With WWII we ramped up production and industry and loaded the atmosphere with a bunch of sulfate aerosols. That caused a general global "dimming" which resulted in a slight cooling trend. When we cleaned up the air the warming continued unabated.

Forum List

Back