Caught red handed google censorship exposed

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
According to internal Google communications obtained by the Daily Caller, “Google employees debated whether to bury conservative media outlets in the company’s search function as a response to President Donald Trump’s election in 2016.”
Caught Red Handed! Google Censorship Exposed
-------------------------------------------------

Oh but google is our new AI GOD how dare you speak of your new found GOD it already controls things in your home you have already become a victim of the matrix " Lights on" Google search for" , google lock my door, Google wtf day is it on and on the lazy gene has been implanted.

But you all can't figure out why we say " they think for you" ........

They did, have been for years, anything conservative. Why I gave it up, long ago.

According to internal Google communications obtained by the Daily Caller, “Google employees debated whether to bury conservative media outlets in the company’s search function as a response to President Donald Trump’s election in 2016.”
Caught Red Handed! Google Censorship Exposed
-------------------------------------------------

Oh but google is our new AI GOD how dare you speak of your new found GOD it already controls things in your home you have already become a victim of the matrix " Lights on" Google search for" , google lock my door, Google wtf day is it on and on the lazy gene has been implanted.

But you all can't figure out why we say " they think for you" ........
GoogleOrwellbigbrother.png

Forum List

Back