Catturd: Primary those that prevented Jordan from becoming Speaker

I wonder how much longer it will be before the ever growing list of RINOs outnumbers the Trumptards.

With each vote, Gym Jordan got less and less support. Jordan got less votes than Scalise, and Scalise got less votes than McCarthy.

The Trumptards have turned the House into a shitshow inside a clown car wrapped in a dumpster fire, and all America is watching.

I agree they shouldn't be called Repubs, but not for the reasons you do. They should be called MAGAnuts. The last thing the country needs is more of them in the House.

I agree 100%. Those who objected to Jordan were not trying to help Republicans. They are douchebags.

My Republican rep was one of the RINOs that voted against Jordan. He will not get my vote in the Primary next year and maybe not even my vote in the General election. I won't vote for a filthy ass Democrat but may withhold my vote from the RINO.

If I were a Trumptard, I'd be more worried about the GOP losing the House than I would be worried about the heroes who voted against pedophile enabler and insurrectionist Gym Jordan.

I wonder how much longer it will be before the ever growing list of RINOs outnumbers the Trumptards.

With each vote, Gym Jordan got less and less support. Jordan got less votes than Scalise, and Scalise got less votes than McCarthy.

The Trumptards have turned the House into a shitshow inside a clown car wrapped in a dumpster fire, and all America is watching.
The globalist shills are trying mighty hard to get another RINO in there.

The globalist shills are trying mighty hard to get another RINO in there.
You know where the term "globalist" comes from?

It comes from the far left radicals who used to go to the towns where WTO economic summits were being held and smash the windows of the local McDonalds and Starbucks.

I warned you all that Trump would lead you into the far left cave, but you didn't believe me.

The RINOs are evaporating, moron.

You know where the term "globalist" comes from?

It comes from the far left radicals who used to go to the towns where WTO economic summits were being held and smash the windows of the local McDonalds and Starbucks.

I warned you all that Trump would lead you into the far left cave, but you didn't believe me.

I actually started reading about them in the late 1970's. They have quite a history.

The Speakership sideshow is only receiving notoriety in the media because the Democrats have nothing else to harp on. The real issue is whether real Republicans can gain a majority after next year's elections.

Forum List

Back