Zone1 Catholics: Do you realize you have NO pope?

• Banned
figures..

only an ignored poster comes here.. not many Catholics here

and the ones who are here don't seem to want to face this fact/reality, that we don't have a pope

I even talked to a priest about such things.. I mean STARTED to..

OMG

immediately on defense.. kind of a young priest, i have to say but still.. didn't want to talk about it!

• Banned
so let's see

maybe we can put all of them in the same category

clueless Catholics
clueless Cahtolics who don't care that they are clueless
anti-Catholics who are glad the CC is doing poorly

and

I know I'm leaving one out...

but anyhow..

sigh

and the ones who are here don't seem to want to face this fact/reality, that we don't have a pope
While the Church does have a Pope, more importantly it has the Holy Spirit. Having political disagreements with Pope Francis doesn't make him any less a Pope. I do wish his focus was more on Catholics and less on the world. Dividing his attention between two only means he will be known as one of our weaker popes.

While the Church does have a Pope, more importantly it has the Holy Spirit. Having political disagreements with Pope Francis
I stopped right here, at the first BS I detected.. which began @ first sentence.

The Church does not have a pope. This is because the Church has always (before Vatican II--a NON dogmatic Council) held that popes, when teaching dogmatically, ie: a certain truth that is to be accepted by ALL Christians, he cannot error. The 'pope' we have now has erred egregiously.

Having political differences... you say..

Political?

Get outa here! The dude teaches things that against faith and morals. Even Protestants have looked at the things he says and does and said THIS IS NOT CHRISTIAN!

And if they do not, they themselves are not Christian..

No, it is the 'pope' who is political, NOT the True Faithful..

Go lecture HIM on his politics..

I guess Meriweather didn't like the tone of my last post

Oh well..

I didn't like his tone either.

Our little disagreement is a prime example of how divided and MESSED up the Catholic Church is.. You have Catholics defending.. what is really not even the Catholic Church (although I never said the NO Church was all bad..).

Well, maybe Catholics ought to study the things I have studied.. Then they will u/stand what is going on.. but also, they have to have a willingness to accept TRUTH even if it is painful..

In other words, they will have to defy human nature... (rarely easy)

Or...Meriweather could have been at work... :)
well, you don't work 24/7, I am sure.. so you can answer my posts at some time or other..

assuming u have much of an argument w/ what I say..

Don't feel bad if you don't u/stand what is going on.. or went on 60 some years ago at V2.. I didn't know much about Vatican II until fairly recently myself..

I'd get really ticked if I thought about that for awhile.. how they promoted the changes and then.. guess they got the message when poeple complained and left the Church.. So they don't want that to happen anymore so they just don't talk about it.. I think some Catholic Churches have gone back to the old way of doing things (Don't tell Francis!) but they haven't gone back enough. Priests should be facing east (the altar) during Mass.. why is he facing the people? The people (with all their sins) are the problem..

We all need to be facing GOD (meaning: in the direction of the altar).

We don't need to be staring at each other for an hour.. We can do that.. look at mere mortals.. all week long. The Mass is supposed to be about GOD

I've done the math on this, so to say

We have no pope

and we haven't had one since 1958

No pope except the former [anti-]Catholic bishop Mr. Marcel Lefebvre? Is this your "we"? ¿Lefebvre? This very absurde man? I am very sure pope Pius XII never had accepted an enemy of the church like Marcel Lefebvre. And I am very easily able to imagine how happy Pius had been in heaven when John XXIII was enthroned. A great pope.

Last edited:
No pope except the former [anti-]Catholic bishop Mr. Marcel Lefebvre? Is this your "we"? ¿Lefebvre? This very absurde man? I am very sure pope Pius XII never had accepted an enemy of the church like Marcel Lefebvre. And I am very easily able to imagine how happy Pius had been in heaven when John XXIII was enthroned. A great pope.
your mind has been taken over by Satan, is my opinion..

no joke

Woe unto them who call Good evil and Evil good

your mind has been taken over by Satan, is my opinion..

no joke

Woe unto them who call Good evil and Evil good

It really unbelievable how stupid some US-Americans play to be, atheist. I fear already my grandpa David had similar problems with sand box warriors like you thousands of years ago.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back