Catholicism?

A new edition starts with conception.
It's pretty self evident, isn't it?
Meaning, taking part of a post to make some kind of obscure point?
Meaning it should be obvious to everyone when life begins.
Billions of years ago?
A genetically distinct new human life.
is that an appropriate distinction -
View attachment 464149
when Garden Earth is what is being ravished by those same caring "christians", or
View attachment 464150
the life of a lamb is not the same value in weight for the enduring Garden. where in fact, religious and secular have no distinctive difference for the same objective conclusion.
Of course it is a relevant distinction. At conception a new genetically distinct human being has come into existence. One that has never existed before and will never exist again.

Would you end its life? Because it kind of sounds like you are arguing you would.
abortion is no different than all the other means for pregnancy intervention, bing proves the point by their own actions.
Of course it is a relevant distinction. At conception a new genetically distinct human being has come into existence. One that has never existed before and will never exist again.

Would you end its life? Because it kind of sounds like you are arguing you would.
having a vasectomy is the same decision as to end a pregnancy - they are both related to a physiological flaw that modern science has found multiple means to remedy -

as always the "christians" show no regard for Garden Earth and their rightful place than whatever suits their fancy they justify through their book of ambiguity for anything they please.
No new genetically distinct person died from a vasectomy or using birth control. So, no. It's not the same thing.

You know... it still sounds like you are arguing for killing new genetically distinct persons in the womb. Are you?
as always the "christians" show no regard for Garden Earth and their rightful place than whatever suits their fancy they justify through their book of ambiguity for anything they please.
No new genetically distinct person died from a vasectomy or using birth control. So, no. It's not the same thing.

You know... it still sounds like you are arguing for killing new genetically distinct persons in the womb. Are you?
yes, they have - that decision is the purpose for the intervention.

do you ever respond to what is written in a post ...

a vasectomy and an abortion are both the same decision made in response to solve the same physiological flaw.

you have made that decision and try and deny your culpability much the same as drawing a religion from an ambiguous publication for the same purpose to deny legitimacy for anything you disagree with.

Billions of years ago?
View attachment 464149
when Garden Earth is what is being ravished by those same caring "christians", or
View attachment 464150
the life of a lamb is not the same value in weight for the enduring Garden. where in fact, religious and secular have no distinctive difference for the same objective conclusion.

abortion is no different than all the other means for pregnancy intervention, bing proves the point by their own actions.

having a vasectomy is the same decision as to end a pregnancy - they are both related to a physiological flaw that modern science has found multiple means to remedy -

a vasectomy and an abortion are both the same decision made in response to solve the same physiological flaw.

you have made that decision and try and deny your culpability much the same as drawing a religion from an ambiguous publication for the same purpose to deny legitimacy for anything you disagree with.
I did reply to what you wrote. I refuted it. Abortion is ending the actual life of a new genetically distinct human being. Preventing contraception does not end a human life. It prevents one from being created. Two different things.

When are you going to reply to my question? Do you support abortion? Yes or no?

Jesus rose from the dead because he was a zombie.

Jesus isn't the zombie. We, who have already died, will be.

Jesus rose from the dead as proof that us believers in Christ will be saved. He gives us hope that we will rise like him and meet him in the air when he returns.

As for zombies and why they are so popular, I think it's because all the non-believers who have died in the past will rise from their sleep (dead) to be united with their dead bodies so that "every eye will see" when Jesus returns a second time to take his revenge. It will be when all the non-believers will get their proof of God they've been crying for.

To me, the greatest thing an atheist ever said was God would have to prove to every non-believer living as well as in the past, i.e. dead, that there is a God. I used to think the non-believers would find out in hell, but no, it was already written in the end times prophecy everything will be settled on Earth. How could God answer an atheist demand from the present in the past already in the Bible? If I was an atheist, then that would convert me right there.

till the crucifiers are brought to justice no religion will represent the 1st century religious itinerant or the many others made to suffer by the same means. than the spoken religion of antiquity presently abandoned for the same reason.

Do you understand what you say here?
better yet ... do you know why the 1st century religious itinerant was crucified.

I guess, you'll tell me this now.

better yet ... do you know why the 1st century religious itinerant was crucified.
that was meant as a question, you're the christian - and please explain the chicken that crowed 3 times ...

because they are still crowing - - > at you - - still afraid, for what "they" will do to you ...

* hint: "they" wrote your book.

I don't understand what you want from me. Soon will be Easter. What about the idea to follow just simple our way now? Jesus had died on April, 7th in the year 30 AD. This we will remember this year again by celebrating Easter again. It's the 1990th Easter celebration. In the moment is a fasting period, which was starting last Wednesday. We often prefer periods of 40 days (not periods of months). And "fast" has nothing to do with speed in this context - it comes from the German word "fest", what means solid, strong, hard, firm. In a fasting period we train our will to do what's good to do. This is individually different. If you do often something what's not good for you or others - or if you let it be to do what's good for you and others - then this are good situations for to start to change this wrongdoing now. Don't try to change everything - try to change only a special moment. But do it: Change it. See what this is doing with you.

Jesus had died on April, 7th in the year 30 AD. This we will remember this year again by celebrating Easter again.
you seem never to know what anyone is ever saying -

howabout not celebrating till you bring to justice the crucifiers who victimized the 1st century religious itinerant to give any meaning whatsoever for whatever you are celebrating - as a memento, too - the religion of antiquity the itinerant died for.

Do you like to create a time machine and to wipe out the Romans?

Just the Germans, they're a waste of space, and like their bodies cooked crispy.

I like it when you show that you believe morals are absolute.

Wonderful that you like something. But what do you call "moral" here?

The comment was directed at Taz's apparent righteous indignation. So as much as Taz and people like Taz want to object to absolute morality and absolute truth, they demonstrate they believe in a universal right and wrong that everyone should know, understand, accept and follow.

Dirty Krautz thought that what they were doing was legit. Morals are subjectives.

You certainly don't act like morals are subjective. You only act like your beliefs that morals are subjective are subjective. :lol:

We'll never all agree on what's moral, that would make it subjective. Abortion and same sex marriage to name two that all of society will never agree on.

Nope. That makes human being subjective, dummy. No matter what the time, no matter what the issue, there were always people who believed that moral evils were wrong even when those in their societies thought it was right.

You demonstrate daily your belief in a universal right and wrong, despite your objections to the contrary.

See? you prove my point, you call abortion a universal moral evil, I don't.

In case of every abortion always a human being has to die. That's the universal component of all abortions. So how is abortion in general able to be compatible with the natural human rights? Are all abortions justifiable?

You see it one way, I see it another.

Btw, you're wrong. As usual.

What for heavens sake do you see with closed eyes? That light is an absurdity? To kill human beings is not a question of ideas, opinions or tolerance.

A fetus isn't a human being. Now you know.

When exactly starts a human being to be a human being in your view to the world? What are the very exact reasons for this in my eyes very absurde idea?

A fetus becomes a human being when it is born. ...

That's nonsense - and you know that this is nonsense. You don't take yourselve serios.

Do you read English? Look it up.

Again: It is bullshit what you say here - and you know this. Such "discussions" leaded in decades not to any satisfying result. Truth is independent from human beings. Everyone knows that oneselve was a human being also a day before the own birth. If someone makes stupid definitions and thinks to be god enough to create truth with the own stupidity to do so, then this is only a lousy joke with an abstrahotic form to deny rationality and reality.

Last edited:
till the crucifiers are brought to justice no religion will represent the 1st century religious itinerant or the many others made to suffer by the same means. than the spoken religion of antiquity presently abandoned for the same reason.

that was meant as a question, you're the christian - and please explain the chicken that crowed 3 times ...

because they are still crowing - - > at you - - still afraid, for what "they" will do to you ...

I don't understand what you want from me. Soon will be Easter. What about the idea to follow just simple our way now? Jesus had died on April, 7th in the year 30 AD. This we will remember this year again by celebrating Easter again. It's the 1990th Easter celebration. In the moment is a fasting period, which was starting last Wednesday. We often prefer periods of 40 days (not periods of months). And "fast" has nothing to do with speed in this context - it comes from the German word "fest", what means solid, strong, hard, firm. In a fasting period we train our will to do what's good to do. This is individually different. If you do often something what's not good for you or others - or if you let it be to do what's good for you and others - then this are good situations for to start to change this wrongdoing now. Don't try to change everything - try to change only a special moment. But do it: Change it. See what this is doing with you.

Jesus had died on April, 7th in the year 30 AD. This we will remember this year again by celebrating Easter again.

howabout not celebrating till you bring to justice the crucifiers who victimized the 1st century religious itinerant to give any meaning whatsoever for whatever you are celebrating - as a memento, too - the religion of antiquity the itinerant died for.

Just the Germans, they're a waste of space, and like their bodies cooked crispy.

The comment was directed at Taz's apparent righteous indignation. So as much as Taz and people like Taz want to object to absolute morality and absolute truth, they demonstrate they believe in a universal right and wrong that everyone should know, understand, accept and follow.

I have nothing to do with TAZ. This Nazi attacks me since years from time to time, because I have also Jewish ancestors. That's all.

And you should for sure know, understand, accept and follow rules which are for everyone on this planet the same. Or do you like to let repair your broken hand from a pseudo-dentist without knowledge about medicine, because you are convinced it exists no truth and the idiots for hand surgery also don't have any idea about nothing what's true?

Zaan, are you drinking right now?

No. And you already know that I never drink alcohol and I'm never using drugs, Nazi. And you alos know why I changed my personal assessmewnt in case of you from "structural Nazi" to "real Nazi". My assessment has to do with your absurde verbal behavior against my person.

Do you feel better when you perceive nazis all around you?

No. If god will forgive you, then I don't have any problem with this decision of god. But on the other side you never learned anything from this, what I said to you - so I'm not sure, what god will do to bring you into a situation, where you are able to learn. To speak with a last Mohican like me seems not to make any sense for you. So let it be.

There's no god who judges people, you're seeing things again.

You will judge yourself.

I'm not guilty on all counts. :biggrin:

When your pride is stripped away, you will see yourself as you truly are.

I'l already have been found not guilty. Too bad for you. :cool:

Only time will tell but it's pretty hard to change your stripes. They are called bad habits for good reasons.

Bad habits, you mean like believing in a fairy tale god?

No. Bad habits like condemning respect for others for no other reason than they believe differently than you, Taz.

What could possibly go wrong in life for people who behave like assholes, right?

You garner no respect because you can't back up what you say. Making everything you say simply fartsmoke.

Everyone acts like an asshole in someone view, not much anyone can do about that, lol.

Cool story, bro, but you condemn respect for anyone who believes in God. That's how you are wired, Taz. You've got an ax to grind. It's obvious.

No, I can respect people who believe

You can - but you don't do so.

but keep it to themselves, and don't try to "spread the word". That's REALLY annoying, lol.

Religion was (and is) always public and never private. The idea that all other beliefes should be private, while atheism should be the only allowed public religion, is just simple a very strange form of belief. I guess the problem is that many people are not able to live with complex structures, which are not under the own control.

And I respect the people I chat with here, except you,

You attack me continously since years - without any reason to have to do so.

because I'm coming from wanting to understand what makes religious people tick,

You will never find out what makes "tick" Christians, beause you are alone. Christians are never alone.

and this place has given me a somewhat decent idea of how people can be set in their fantasies...

I fear most people don't understand what Nietzsche really says. And what Nietzsche was not able to know was the absurde belief of his religious followers - specially the belief of the Nazis, who had discussed on one side whether Nietzsche is the only philosopher of the Nazi movement, while they misunderstood on pragmatic reasons everything, what they did not like to understand, if it was not "good" for them. But what was "good" for them, was anything else than good for others (and in the end also not good for themselves).

Last edited:
... A butterfly begins as a caterpillar. A human begins as a fetus.

What's definetelly strange, because a butterfly is the sexual fruiting body for the creation of a new life. You say here that all children could be aborted, because the ability to reproduce a part of the the own genetical information makes human beings to human beings.

Last edited:

Jesus rose from the dead as proof that us believers in Christ will be saved. He gives us hope that we will rise like him and meet him in the air when he returns.

As for zombies and why they are so popular, I think it's because all the non-believers who have died in the past will rise from their sleep (dead) to be united with their dead bodies so that "every eye will see" when Jesus returns a second time to take his revenge. It will be when all the non-believers will get their proof of God they've been crying for.

To me, the greatest thing an atheist ever said was God would have to prove to every non-believer living as well as in the past, i.e. dead, that there is a God. I used to think the non-believers would find out in hell, but no, it was already written in the end times prophecy everything will be settled on Earth. How could God answer an atheist demand from the present in the past already in the Bible? If I was an atheist, then that would convert me right there.

Just because it's written in a book doesn't mean it's true and will happen... It's just a book.

Just because it's written in a book doesn't mean it's true and will happen... It's just a book.
It could be seriously proposed that there are a great number of "dead" up and about, spouting a lot of nothing and spreading woe.

I have nothing to do with TAZ. This Nazi attacks me since years from time to time, because I have also Jewish ancestors. That's all.

And you should for sure know, understand, accept and follow rules which are for everyone on this planet the same. Or do you like to let repair your broken hand from a pseudo-dentist without knowledge about medicine, because you are convinced it exists no truth and the idiots for hand surgery also don't have any idea about nothing what's true?

Zaan, are you drinking right now?

No. And you already know that I never drink alcohol and I'm never using drugs, Nazi. And you alos know why I changed my personal assessmewnt in case of you from "structural Nazi" to "real Nazi". My assessment has to do with your absurde verbal behavior against my person.

Do you feel better when you perceive nazis all around you?

No. If god will forgive you, then I don't have any problem with this decision of god. But on the other side you never learned anything from this, what I said to you - so I'm not sure, what god will do to bring you into a situation, where you are able to learn. To speak with a last Mohican like me seems not to make any sense for you. So let it be.

There's no god who judges people, you're seeing things again.

You will judge yourself.

I'm not guilty on all counts. :biggrin:

When your pride is stripped away, you will see yourself as you truly are.

I'l already have been found not guilty. Too bad for you. :cool:

Only time will tell but it's pretty hard to change your stripes. They are called bad habits for good reasons.

Bad habits, you mean like believing in a fairy tale god?

No. Bad habits like condemning respect for others for no other reason than they believe differently than you, Taz.

What could possibly go wrong in life for people who behave like assholes, right?

You garner no respect because you can't back up what you say. Making everything you say simply fartsmoke.

Everyone acts like an asshole in someone view, not much anyone can do about that, lol.

Cool story, bro, but you condemn respect for anyone who believes in God. That's how you are wired, Taz. You've got an ax to grind. It's obvious.

No, I can respect people who believe

You can - but you don't do so.

but keep it to themselves, and don't try to "spread the word". That's REALLY annoying, lol.

Religion was (and is) always public and never private. The idea that all other beliefes should be private, while atheism should be the only allowed public religion, is just simple a very strange form of belief. I guess the problem is that many people are not able to live with complex structures, which are not under the own control.

And I respect the people I chat with here, except you,

You attack me continously since years - without any reason to have to do so.

because I'm coming from wanting to understand what makes religious people tick,

You will never find out what makes "tick" Christians, beause you are alone. Christians are never alone.

and this place has given me a somewhat decent idea of how people can be set in their fantasies...

I fear most people don't understand what Nietzsche really says. And what Nietzsche was not able to know was the absurde belief of his religious followers - specially the belief of the Nazis, who had discussed on one side whether Nietzsche is the only philosopher of the Nazi movement, while they misunderstood on pragmatic reasons everything, what they did not like to understand, if it was not "good" for them. But what was "good" for them, was anything else than good for others (and in the end also not good for themselves).

Spreading nutbar beliefs is wrong, and annoying. Just like when you open your mouth, wrong and annoying. Nobody respects a whiny bitch like you. Be a man first.

It could be seriously proposed that there are a great number of "dead" up and about, spouting a lot of nothing and spreading woe.
They're called Deadheads. :biggrin:

Dirty Krautz thought that what they were doing was legit. Morals are subjectives.

You certainly don't act like morals are subjective. You only act like your beliefs that morals are subjective are subjective. :lol:

We'll never all agree on what's moral, that would make it subjective. Abortion and same sex marriage to name two that all of society will never agree on.

Nope. That makes human being subjective, dummy. No matter what the time, no matter what the issue, there were always people who believed that moral evils were wrong even when those in their societies thought it was right.

You demonstrate daily your belief in a universal right and wrong, despite your objections to the contrary.

In case of every abortion always a human being has to die. That's the universal component of all abortions. So how is abortion in general able to be compatible with the natural human rights? Are all abortions justifiable?

What for heavens sake do you see with closed eyes? That light is an absurdity? To kill human beings is not a question of ideas, opinions or tolerance.

When exactly starts a human being to be a human being in your view to the world? What are the very exact reasons for this in my eyes very absurde idea?

A fetus becomes a human being when it is born. ...

That's nonsense - and you know that this is nonsense. You don't take yourselve serios.

Do you read English? Look it up.

Again: It is bullshit what you say here - and you know this. Such "discussions" leaded in decades not to any satisfying result. Truth is independent from human beings. Everyone knows that oneselve was a human being also a day before the own birth. If someone makes stupid definitions and thinks to be god enough to create truth with the own stupidity to do so, then this is only a lousy joke with an abstrahotic form to deny rationality and reality.

I can only read real English. Please try again soon.

I thought "Zombies" was the current term.

A fetus becomes a human being when it is born. Sort of like a caterpillar isn't a butterfly into it comes out of the cocoon.

That's not what every embryologist and embryology textbook says, dummy.

Again, no link. Now fuck out of my threads until you get a link, ok?

:lol:

A butterfly begins as a caterpillar. A human begins as a fetus.

Not according to science. Did you even read the link?

The human being starts off as a fetus. The whole thing starts at conception. No problem there. What is it you're trying to get at?

From the link you asked for but didn't read....

Myth 2: "The product of fertilization is simply a �blob,� a �bunch of cells�, a �piece of the mother�s tissues�."

Fact 2: As demonstrated above, the human embryonic organism formed at fertilization is a whole human being, and therefore it is not just a "blob" or a "bunch of cells." This new human individual also has a mixture of both the mother�s and the father�s chromosomes, and therefore it is not just a "piece of the mother�s tissues". Quoting Carlson:

"... [T]hrough the mingling of maternal and paternal chromosomes, the zygote is a genetically unique product of chromosomal reassortment, which is important for the viability of any species."15 (Emphasis added.)

He makes the distinction between human being and human person. So in his view, I'm talking about a human person. Life begins at conception but you don't become a human person until you're born. There. Happy yet?

I’m Catholic. Not a charismatic or conservative one, but I have faith in God.

Deadheads were the people who followed the Grateful Dead around to every concert.

Deadheads were the people who followed the Grateful Dead around to every concert.
Not to give away my age, but that was known to me. That's why "current" was the key word.

I used to think the non-believers would find out in hell, but no, it was already written in the end times prophecy everything will be settled on Earth.
and what will settle that, bond - your book, a messiah or the prescribed religion of antiquity. - good luck ... looser.

A fetus becomes a human being when it is born. Sort of like a caterpillar isn't a butterfly into it comes out of the cocoon.

That's not what every embryologist and embryology textbook says, dummy.

Again, no link. Now fuck out of my threads until you get a link, ok?

:lol:

A butterfly begins as a caterpillar. A human begins as a fetus.

Not according to science. Did you even read the link?

The human being starts off as a fetus. The whole thing starts at conception. No problem there. What is it you're trying to get at?

From the link you asked for but didn't read....

Myth 2: "The product of fertilization is simply a �blob,� a �bunch of cells�, a �piece of the mother�s tissues�."

Fact 2: As demonstrated above, the human embryonic organism formed at fertilization is a whole human being, and therefore it is not just a "blob" or a "bunch of cells." This new human individual also has a mixture of both the mother�s and the father�s chromosomes, and therefore it is not just a "piece of the mother�s tissues". Quoting Carlson:

"... [T]hrough the mingling of maternal and paternal chromosomes, the zygote is a genetically unique product of chromosomal reassortment, which is important for the viability of any species."15 (Emphasis added.)

He makes the distinction between human being and human person. So in his view, I'm talking about a human person. Life begins at conception but you don't become a human person until you're born. There. Happy yet?

I couldn't be happier for you to ass fuck logic, taz.

Billions of years ago?
View attachment 464149
View attachment 464150

I did reply to what you wrote. I refuted it. Abortion is ending the actual life of a new genetically distinct human being. Preventing contraception does not end a human life. It prevents one from being created. Two different things.

When are you going to reply to my question? Do you support abortion? Yes or no?
Preventing contraception does not end a human life. It prevents one from being created. Two different things.
you are wrong they are the same result - when you fix the flaw in physiology there will be no abortions or contraceptive measures - it's all the same pie.

you just belong to an ancient terrorist organization, christianity that enshrines persecution and victimization of the innocent. disguised as a religion.

Forum List

Back