Cat Lovers Thread

Doctor Mew
1647870296358.png

A furry neighbor that sometimes comes to visit my wife and me.

We think he was once someone's pet, who moved away and left him behind, abandoned. Now, he's sort of a community cat, who apparently makes the rounds of some number of other apartments in our complex, getting food and attention from various residents.

When he first started appearing around our apartment, my wife named him “Mister Orange”. More recently, she decided that his name is really “Buddy”. Another neighbor and his wife call him “Red”.

ZSC_3106_1280x1600.jpg

ZSC_3099g1Kh.jpg

It’s 10 PM. Do You Know Where Your Cat Is?​

In Iceland, traditionally a land of cat lovers, bans and curfews are redefining the human relationship with domestic cats.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Parasite that controls cat minds may infect billions of people. The clue is in their eyes.​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We Finally Know What Turns Cats Into Tabbies​

The gene had eluded researchers for years.​

The Siamese to the upper right is Allie, my wife's and my official cat. She's been with us for about eleven years.

To the lower left is our unofficial part-time (though lately, he seems be going more for full time) second cat. We call him “Buddy”. We think he was someone's pet who moved away some time ago and left him behind. We know that at least two other households have been taking care of him, as well as us.

ZSC_3416-DeNoiseAI-raw_1600x1333.jpg

Forum List

Back