Cat Lovers Thread

Turn the sound up and watch her pupils.

That is a great video!

BTW, pupils are students in school. Pupillae is the plural form of pupil of the eye. Just sayin'.....

Somebody better tell my eye doctor! He always says he's going to dilate my pupils.

It's easier to understand, but still technically incorrect. The old fashioned definition has been abandoned for decades. Tell him I said so and see what he says.

Pupil - Wikipedia

If the drug pilocarpine is administered, the pupils will constrict and accommodation is increased due to the parasympathetic action on the circular muscle fibers, conversely, atropine will cause paralysis of accommodation (cycloplegia) and dilation of the pupil.

I know. I've read that. I was kidding with you. Pupillae was used as the plural of pupil when people spoke Latin.

Cheers! (I love your cat posts!)

tumblr_n10qn0Rtr01s8mgkyo1_1280.jpg

Some shit, is about to go down. Buckle up.

How come we see stories about how “Hero Dog Rescues Tot,” but never see evidence of cats doing that? Media bias?

My cat, Smudge, chased a wild fox out of the neighbours garden. My neighbour called him “very brave”. She said he went right after that fox. Her kids were afraid of the fox and had run to the house.

I was grateful my cat’s shots were up to date.

My cat, Smudge, chased a wild fox out of the neighbours garden. My neighbour called him “very brave”. She said he went right after that fox. Her kids were afraid of the fox and had run to the house.

I was grateful my cat’s shots were up to date.
Most small animals are afraid of any other animal when it is attacking them. Had the fox been rabid, it might have stood its ground...or run toward the cat.

Forum List

Back