Casey DeSantis Illegally Invites People Out of Iowa State to Caucus For Her Husband

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
A glimpse into the future if DeSantis would win. No law would matter to keep him in power.

I am no fan of Casey, but I do not think she intended to encourage a violation of the law in Iowa.

She misspoke, intending to say, "You all can come he'p wit' the campaign."

I admit that I don't know that much about the law, but even I knew that this was illegal. Maybe she's just getting desperate at this point because as good as DeSantis is there's just no way that he's going to win the nomination over Trump.

Meh, attempts to cheat are to be expected. SHe is a republican after all. It's like breathing to them.

I admit that I don't know that much about the law, but even I knew that this was illegal. Maybe she's just getting desperate at this point because as good as DeSantis is there's just no way that he's going to win the nomination over Trump.

There is a HUGE difference btwn participating in an election PROCESS

and VOTING

So there's that

Nonsense. She clarified her meaning. She was merely seeking volunteers to come help the campaign.
a news reporter would definitely know it is illegal to vote when you're not a legal resident.

Geez... it's amazing how gullible people are.

This is how Republics fall-- in a word: Stupidity

another word(s): fake news

You would say that about any conservative candidate.

No I wouldn't. Can you point out where I have?

Yeah I understand. We would have to narrow this down to your definition of Conservative that would weed out every other candidate.

No I wouldn't. Can you point out where I have?

Yeah I understand. We would have to narrow this down to your definition of Conservative that would weed out every other candidate.
Why is Desantis different?

Forum List

Back