Casey Anthony- Nature or Nurture?

Nature- Says I should fuck the guts out of her.

Nurture- Says I probably shouldn’t.
You're pretty safe in sending the image of that being an attempt to derail the topic.

However, you could be accused of being hateful, evil, and lacking in compassion for others. That's pretty much what I'm trying to find here, but the opposite too.

Are your words meant as a joke or would you like to claim otherwise?

And btw, are you a Christian?

She obviously got away with murder.

That not have been the case if the cops would have taken it more seriously in a timely manner. They didn't even do a search of the neighborhood when they found out Caylee was missing.

Turns out that they found her skeletal remains several months later less than a mile away.
George, the father, was seen going off the road and into the bush at the place where Caylee's remains were found. He produced an excuse for doing so but his telling of the excuse certainly sent a different message in my opinion.

Being a police officer sometimes sends a message on the personality of the person.
In the same way being a fireman sends a message to police when they are searching for an arsonist.
The police look at the fire department first. It's just a fact!

You're pretty safe in sending the image of that being an attempt to derail the topic.

However, you could be accused of being hateful, evil, and lacking in compassion for others. That's pretty much what I'm trying to find here, but the opposite too.

Are your words meant as a joke or would you like to claim otherwise?

And btw, are you a Christian?
I wasn’t kidding. And no…

That's not the first time you've said this. Feel free to clue the USMB forum in on your newly super-secretly released details.

What are you waiting for? :dunno:
Tell me more about yourself. You're not of the Islamic faith are you?

What persona are you trying to create with your screen name?

That's not the first time you've said this. Feel free to clue the USMB forum in on your newly super-secretly released details.

What are you waiting for? :dunno:
All the details are easily available on this case now. I don't think anyone can hear or read it all in an 8 hour day.

Doctor Phil interviews Casey Anthony's attorney.

There are 7 parts and after they're done talking it appears that Doctor Phil has changed his minid on Casey's guilt.

The convincing facts: Casey was acting very strange and telling the lies when Caylee was still alive.

One example is when Casey waited for a person to show up for 1 1/2 hours when the person was invented in her head.

Did her father sexually abuse her or can her behaviour be credited to nature?
The more one delves into the case, the more it appears that her father made her what she became.

And the more it becomes obvious that George Anthony, an ex-police officer, has been able to rise above accepting his part in the tragedy.

What a crock of bullshit---

Anthony is a narcissitic sociopath druggy spoiled and entitled by her mother ----the pathetic creature was simply incapable of caring about anyone else even her own child. Her child was a hinderance to her drugs and partying, so when her parents (her mother) decided to tuff love her daughter by making her daughter care for her own child finally--it was to late. Anthony again did as she always had--chose her self and her parties. She needed to get rid of her hinderance child so she doped her up and cover her mouth as she put her in the trunk of her car so she could party without a child in tow-----the child died and again anthony only cared about herself.

What a crock of bullshit---

Anthony is a narcissitic sociopath druggy spoiled and entitled by her mother ----the pathetic creature was simply incapable of caring about anyone else even her own child. Her child was a hinderance to her drugs and partying, so when her parents (her mother) decided to tuff love her daughter by making her daughter care for her own child finally--it was to late. Anthony again did as she always had--chose her self and her parties. She needed to get rid of her hinderance child so she doped her up and cover her mouth as she put her in the trunk of her car so she could party without a child in tow-----the child died and again anthony only cared about herself.
You have the official story pretty close to correct but there's no way you've taken the time to hear the interview dr. Phil did with Casey's attorney.

Or if you have then you're incapable of rational thinking. I suspect the latter with you.

After the 7 part interview by dr. Phil and Casey's attorney, the possibility of Caylee drowning in the swimming pool becomes the most likely answer to the burning question.

George, her father and retired police officer, will not be questioned thoroughly on the matter because os his police status.

This can close out this thread now unless there are some who can have an open mind to explore the question further.

Tell me more about yourself. You're not of the Islamic faith are you?

What persona are you trying to create with your screen name?
I just thought it was really funny. Right when I joined the board over a decade ago I didn't know what screenname to use. At the time I had saw that a bunch of muzzies across the globe were all pissed off about some cartoon and rioting and shit.

So I called myself Muhammed and used that cartoon as my avatar.

Forum List

Back