Cases rising again

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

At least, for the most part, it's the anti-vaxers, Republicans that are coming down with the disease.

The hell of it is that they, of all people, don't get the news about how bad this stuff is. Their "news" providers censure themselves radically to filter out real news that might conflict with far right wing Trump doctrine. The people that need it most would not be caught dead watching or listening to "liberal" anti-Trump media. Therefore they miss out on real information beneficial to them.

At least, for the most part, it's the anti-vaxers, Republicans that are coming down with the disease.

The hell of it is that they, of all people, don't get the news about how bad this stuff is. Their "news" providers censure themselves radically to filter out real news that might conflict with far right wing Trump doctrine. The people that need it most would not be caught dead watching or listening to "liberal" anti-Trump media. Therefore they miss out on real information beneficial to them.

Same thing that happened last year at this exact time. It's a virus. It's seasonal.

How many people do you know who have had covid, btw?

Same thing that happened last year at this exact time. It's a virus. It's seasonal.

5 including myself.

Last edited:

Dr Fauci's "gain of function" aka make the covid virus more lethal experiment is working great

Dr Fauci's "gain of function" aka make the covid virus more lethal experiment is working great
So youre saying Fauci is behind the retarded right not wanting to get vaxed?

The catastrophic failures of the Joe Harriden Administration just grow and grow. Now we are finding out what an incompetent really looks like.

Me and five family members, all survived and healthy. Ages 3-69.

All in red anti-vax states.
Nevada is a blue state, slurper.

Is that what Marc is? I kinda figured he was slurping on something.

Now it is up to Joe Biddumegg Robin to either come up with a demonstrably safe vaccine or prove to everyone he was only kidding last year when he said he'd never trust anything coming from Trump!

Nope. Las Vegas and Reno are blue states. The rest is bright red.

You said all states. You are wrong. You're living proof that 'shines' cannot stand to be corrected. :afro:
I didnt say anything other than what you replied too. You are confused.

I corrected it. Stop playing Ben Crimp.

Screen Shot 2021-07-13 at 5.13.21 PM.png

Nope. Las Vegas and Reno are blue states. The rest is bright red.

You said all states. You are wrong. You're living proof that 'shines' cannot stand to be corrected. :afro:
I didnt say anything other than what you replied too. You are confused.

I corrected it. Stop playing Ben Crimp.
No. You still said I was wrong calkazoid. Stop playing Cheetah.

Many are still just trump mind-Fkd. Quite a few people out there that have legitimate concerns or on immune system suppressants, had organ transplants, have allergies that have given them or blood relatives to them, bad reactions to other vaccines. I feel sorry for those folk and wish them the best of luck. The trump-Fkd and the willfully ignorant, mentally deficient, anti-vaxxer, moron crowd can use some thinning out for the good of the species as a whole, as Darwin might would say. I doubt if I will miss them, but I am beyond preaching to them and just don't care. I've got mine.

Anti-vax states? Care to cite a link or are we just supposed to be dazzled by your opinions? I come from one of the Reddest states in America and I've never even met anyone who refuses vaccines. Of course, I'm speaking of actual vaccines that create immunity in those who receive it. As for the covid "vaccine", to each his own. When half or more of physicians and allied health professionals around the nation are waiting or even refusing the jab, I'd say the issue is hardly political, at least to the level you guys seem intent on making it.

Look on the bright side. If this virus is as deadly a scourge as the media keep chanting, maybe a lot of Republicans will die before they can vote again. If it ISN'T, well, your fear-mongering may be less effective. I love the media's attempts to cause panic among those who refuse to buy into the rhetoric of doom. "Delta Variant is much more contagious!" "Delta Variant may be more deadly"

So, this virus mutates and becomes more transmissible? That's because it's behaving like all other viruses. They can't yet lie about it being more deadly because it isn't. Most viruses become less lethal after more iterations. They want to find hosts, not kill them.

Forum List

Back