Carville: "We're Going to Know by 10:30 Eastern the Election Outcome

I agree. We will know quickly and the leftmoonbats will be howling at the moon again. It will be "must see TV" as the smug jackasses on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, et al. get SCHLONGED again. But, but, but the polls!!

:rofl:

If Trump fails to win reelection, he'll have a final opportunity to exhibit some integrity and put the country first - a concession speech would be a start.

He would kiss Rosie O’Donnell first
Hmmm....is there something wrong with Rosie? Would that be fat shaming you are engaged in? Perhaps an insult to her looks? How misogynistic of you. And I thought you lefties were supposed to be above all of that.

I'm not sure it will be that obvious by 10:30, but I do believe we'll know conclusively by morning that Biden has won the election. This won't be a close like the Trump faithful seem to think.

Here's hoping, but that's a little tough to imagine.

Aren't there several states that can't start counting mail-ins and drop-offs until election day?
Your buddies on the left have already "secured" enough votes im sure no?
Well, that's what Rush & Sean & Levin & Tucker are saying, so it must be true!

I think by midnight on election night, we will know that Biden has won
By the next morning it should be confirmed

I expect Trump to concede.........Never
If Trump fails to win reelection, he'll have a final opportunity to exhibit some integrity and put the country first - a concession speech would be a start.
And you'll expect the same from biden, should trump win?

I'm not sure it will be that obvious by 10:30, but I do believe we'll know conclusively by morning that Biden has won the election. This won't be a close like the Trump faithful seem to think.

Here's hoping, but that's a little tough to imagine.

Aren't there several states that can't start counting mail-ins and drop-offs until election day?
Your buddies on the left have already "secured" enough votes im sure no?
Well, that's what Rush & Sean & Levin & Tucker are saying, so it must be true!
Wouldn't know since I don't listen to them.

The left know more about what they say than I do

I doubt if we will know by 10:30 Eastern unless Florida is decided by a wide margin for Biden.

The first night will see solid Blue States support Biden and solid Red states support Trump.

Until we get three or four swing states reporting, we really won’t know.
15 million ballots have already been cast.
How long before they are tallied?

Wait a sec...

First, the democrat operatives with press passes have spent the last several months creating the narrative that we may not know for certain the election outcome for weeks because of the mail-in balloting cheating, now one of their honchos is supposedly concerned that the waters will be muddied with ballot counting continuing over a span of weeks?

View attachment 401065

you gonna cry like a baby dog bigly in just 3 weeks...

View attachment 401600View attachment 401601
Doesn't matter to me one way or the other....I dropped out 20 years ago.

Meanwhile, you crackpots can't figure out which janky half-baked narrative that you want to push.

dumbass.jpg
Of course it matters to you...you're one of the biggest water carriers for Trump on the entire internet, gumball.

I doubt if we will know by 10:30 Eastern unless Florida is decided by a wide margin for Biden.

The first night will see solid Blue States support Biden and solid Red states support Trump.

Until we get three or four swing states reporting, we really won’t know.
15 million ballots have already been cast.
How long before they are tallied?
Depends on the state

Each has different rules

I hope it's not...I hope its a WIDE decisive margin. That will insure the most peaceful transition.

Can the repubs start going after Dementia Joe as soon as he's elected for anything and everything for four years?

Remind me who did that for the last four

You mean like they did with Obama? For 8 friggin' years?
Really? Remind me off the rape allegations against any Obama nominee? Perhaps you can show us when the Republican House voted to impeach Obama on fake charges? Or perhaps the special investigation into some charge of obstruction or getting help from a foreign entity?

Because Obama did noth9ing wrong. Trump did.
Really? What did he do? Since every claim against him was proven false.

Every claim was proven true. Trump attempted to pressure a foreign country to investigate a political rival. Giuliani was doing that even before the call.
It is the presidents job to ensure that crimes be investigated----------and specifically with Ukraine there is a treaty regarding when a crime affects both the US and them...the president is required to request that the Ukraine investigate the crime.

Biden extorted the Urkainians and bragged about it. There is no doubt about his guilt, weather he ran against Trump or not--Trump and the ukraine are required to investigate and prosecute the criminal.

Sorry that doesn't work. The DOJ asks for assistance not a President.

Biden said that a corrupt prosecutor would have to be fired for American aid to be forthcoming. There is nothing illegal about that. He is not guilty of anything.

I hope it's not...I hope its a WIDE decisive margin. That will insure the most peaceful transition.

Can the repubs start going after Dementia Joe as soon as he's elected for anything and everything for four years?

Really? Remind me off the rape allegations against any Obama nominee? Perhaps you can show us when the Republican House voted to impeach Obama on fake charges? Or perhaps the special investigation into some charge of obstruction or getting help from a foreign entity?

Every claim was proven true. Trump attempted to pressure a foreign country to investigate a political rival. Giuliani was doing that even before the call.

"Every claim was proven true . . . because I wanted to believe them, so that's proof!!!" Uh huh.

The evidence was clear. You are the one who fails to acknowledge reality.

LOL you idiot none of that was true and the House never even attempted to prove it true. God you TDS morons are SICK as hell.

You are the one who has TDS. It causes you to say stupid things. You refuse to recognize reality.

Did they try impeachment you tired old fckn cow?

Get the fuck outa here

Yup. They called for it.

Not their fault they couldn't find any scandals.

Nice deflection though.

Hahahaha at no scandals

Gawd you're such a fckn hack

And why you probably have no business chiming in or... "judging" content

Oh me achin ribs

I suggest you put down the bottle then.

4 years of a RepI li an dominated DoJ, presidency, Congress...and what have you come up with? Indictments? Convictions? Anything?

I know, I know....Any day now.

I suggest you cease accusing others of your personal issues....glug glug glug

You said no scandals... I'll just throw out the old bitch Lerner and weaponizing the IRS

Drink that one.

You fool nobody

One thing I find puzzling is why democrats would be worried about Trumptard “poll watchers” or chaos of voting on Election Day if most of the voting that will be done on the third will be by republicans.

Get the fuck outa here

Yup. They called for it.

Nice deflection though.

Hahahaha at no scandals

Oh me achin ribs

4 years of a RepI li an dominated DoJ, presidency, Congress...and what have you come up with? Indictments? Convictions? Anything?

You said no scandals... I'll just throw out the old bitch Lerner and weaponizing the IRS

Drink that one.

You fool nobody

And once again, you pathetic old cow.... what have you come up with? Indictments? Convictions? Anything? Anything for four years of unrelenting effort aside from "any day now"?

Let me give you a hint: if myriad investigations haven't come up with anything...I doubt there is anything outside your looney Trump-addled brain.

Get the fuck outa here

Yup. They called for it.

Nice deflection though.

Hahahaha at no scandals

Oh me achin ribs

Drink that one.

You fool nobody

And once again, you pathetic old cow.... what have you come up with? Indictments? Convictions? Anything? Anything for four years of unrelenting effort aside from "any day now"?

Let me give you a hint: if myriad investigations haven't come up with anything...I doubt there is anything outside your looney Trump-addled brain.
Be specific and tell us what after 4 years you have come up with against Trump?

"Every claim was proven true . . . because I wanted to believe them, so that's proof!!!" Uh huh.

The evidence was clear. You are the one who fails to acknowledge reality.

So clear that not a fucking thing happened. You are the one who insists that your hallucinations are reality. Just because you can see pink elephants dancing through the room doesn't mean they're actually there.

Get the fuck outa here

Yup. They called for it.

Nice deflection though.

Hahahaha at no scandals

Oh me achin ribs

Drink that one.

You fool nobody

You know as well as I do that leftist drones interpret "no scandals" to mean "no scandals that I will never notice, because my masters told me not to know about them."

Get the fuck outa here

Yup. They called for it.

Nice deflection though.

Hahahaha at no scandals

Oh me achin ribs

Drink that one.

You fool nobody

You know as well as I do that leftist drones interpret "no scandals" to mean "no scandals that I will never notice, because my masters told me not to know about them."

Translation: any day now (give us more time to make up some scandals)

Get the fuck outa here

Yup. They called for it.

Nice deflection though.

Hahahaha at no scandals

Oh me achin ribs

Drink that one.

You fool nobody

Be specific and tell us what after 4 years you have come up with against Trump?

Possible violations of Emoluments Clause.
Attempting to extort Ukraine for dirt on his personal political opponant.
Obstruction of justice.
Using the DoJ to interfere with legal proceedings involving his cronies.
White House promoting Melania's jewelry line.
Trump's campaign paying his own businesses.

Not that it matters. As of the Trump administration - a sitting president can to be indicted for any crime.

Get the fuck outa here

Yup. They called for it.

Nice deflection though.

Hahahaha at no scandals

Oh me achin ribs

Drink that one.

You fool nobody

Translation: any day now (give us more time to make up some scandals)

Translation: I don't care HOW many times you say it over how many years, I will never, EVER notice that it happened, because I don't want it to be true.

Forum List

Back