Carville: "We're Going to Know by 10:30 Eastern the Election Outcome

Again FUCK STAIN did the House EVER Impeach Obama, EVER?
Who said anything about the House?!?!?

I sure didn't.

Again, I ask, are you trying to suggest that Republican CONSTITUENTS and VOTERS DIDN'T want President Barack Hussein Obama impeached?
Again slow and stupid RETARD, besides you all wanting Trump Impeached the Democratic House DID it so lets compare apples to apples shall we? The Republicans NEVER ran an Impeachment against Obama NOT ONCE. The Republicans NEVER ran a 2 year investigation claiming Obama Obstructed or collude with anyone, The Republicans in Congress did not whine for 4 years that Obama cheated to become President, they did not take his EO's to court and they did not sue him in Federal Court. They did not claim his nominees for the Court raped anyone 40 years ago.
Republicans impeached Clinton over a blow job
Democrats impeached Trump over demanding personal favors in return for military aid.

History will reflect the difference

I doubt if we will know by 10:30 Eastern unless Florida is decided by a wide margin for Biden.

The first night will see solid Blue States support Biden and solid Red states support Trump.

Until we get three or four swing states reporting, we really won’t know.

If Ohio, Arizona,Michigan and Pennsylvania go Biden then it will be clear by the next day but my bet Trump will not accept any defeat no matter how badly he get beat...

Well, that's certainly Biden's stated position, but I'm sure you only think that's acceptable for him.

Feel free to show in my own words I think that...

Feel free to show in my own words where I said you definitely think that. I said, "I'm sure", as it "This is what I think of you."

Or are you the only one who gets to have opinions?

So the answer is no you can not show in my own words I think that and your personal opinion of me has nothing to do with the subject we are discussing and what it has to do with is you attempting to start a flame war so you can report any form of abuse of mine which will not happen!

Also let me be clear whomever win the Electoral College is President no matter if it is Biden or Trump and you will be hell bent to find me protesting the vote under my old name Bruce T Laney or under this one and why?

Simple, I accept the Electoral College ruling and live with the choice that it has made!

Now will you accept a Biden win if he win the Electoral College or will you proclaim his victory was won by fraud and declare Trump the winner and act like the left the last four years as sore losers?

My bet from the comments you have made so far it will be sore loser status because you can not accept people not wanting Donald John Trump!

If Trump does win the Electoral College and Biden protests it he is a sore loser and if Biden win and Trump protests it he is a sore loser!

Simple as that!

Now let see if you can write something without your opinion of me and before you cry about what I just wrote remember you started the nonsense but my bet is you will lie and excuse ignorance and stupidity!

"So the answer is that I'm totally right, because that's what I decided the answer would be no matter what you said, and no I don't have to address your actual words because this is between me and the voices in my head."

Dismissed, third-rater. Nice audition, but don't call us, we'll call you.

I would not be surprised if at 10:30 it is Trump pleading for the networks to wait until the mail in ballots are counted before the election is called.

On November 3rd the Trumpist trash will be hauled to the dump.

I would not be surprised if, on November 4, you are nowhere to be seen because you don't have enough sack to actually own your words.

I'm not sure it will be that obvious by 10:30, but I do believe we'll know conclusively by morning that Biden has won the election. This won't be a close like the Trump faithful seem to think.

James Carville is very wrong.

The polls aren't even closed on the west coast at 10:30 eastern time. That's 7:30 western. We don't have polls here but the official time voting ends is 8pm Pacific Time.

We won't know that night who won.

We may not know for weeks. Especially if trump has his way. He wants the courts to decide our election. Not the people.

We have just short of 3 weeks to go. We will see what happens.

I'm not sure it will be that obvious by 10:30, but I do believe we'll know conclusively by morning that Biden has won the election. This won't be a close like the Trump faithful seem to think.

The polls aren't even closed on the west coast at 10:30 eastern time. That's 7:30 western. We don't have polls here but the official time voting ends is 8pm Pacific Time.

We may not know for weeks. Especially if trump has his way. He wants the courts to decide our election. Not the people.

Well, he may be referring to the total votes cast on election day E of the Mississippi. Depending upon those totals, it may be obvious that the only way Trump could still win 270 is to just not count mail in ballots. But we'll see.

Cant wait tell its over, Maybe we will tone down the lying & distorted information & start treating our friends family & neighbors as humans, & not as evil scum because they belong to a different political party.
Unfortunately not.

Republicans and conservatives will not go quietly into the political wilderness.

And if Republicans retain control of the Senate, expect more of the same from the right.

Even if they are the minority in the senate they will do what they did when they were the minority in the Obama years.

They will retain control of most of the senate with the filibuster. As they did in the Obama years, they will filibuster every bill that goes to the senate. No bill will be able to get passed because there won't be 60 people to advance it from being filibustered.

We will continue to be stuck with the minority conservatives having their control of our nation whether we want it or not. Again.

I think by midnight on election night, we will know that Biden has won
By the next morning it should be confirmed

I expect Trump to concede.........Never

Midnight Eastern or Pacific Time? Then there's Hawaii which is Aleutian time. Which is two hours behind Pacific Time.

I don't think that we will know the results that night.

Cant wait tell its over, Maybe we will tone down the lying & distorted information & start treating our friends family & neighbors as humans, & not as evil scum because they belong to a different political party.
Unfortunately not.

Republicans and conservatives will not go quietly into the political wilderness.

And if Republicans retain control of the Senate, expect more of the same from the right.

Even if they are the minority in the senate they will do what they did when they were the minority in the Obama years.

They will retain control of most of the senate with the filibuster. As they did in the Obama years, they will filibuster every bill that goes to the senate. No bill will be able to get passed because there won't be 60 people to advance it from being filibustered.

We will continue to be stuck with the minority conservatives having their control of our nation whether we want it or not. Again.
No. If McConnell refuses compromise on moving legislation that is right enough to give Pelosi a headache with AOC and the Squad, a maj senate will just bet on holding the House more often than not, and drop the thermonuclear warhead.

If Biden wins, he'll put the ball in the gop court, but he'll blow up the court if he has to. (pun intended)

We can be pretty damned sure that California, Oregon, Washington and Hawaii will go for Biden

We can be sure Alaska will go for Trump

The only state in question will be Arizona

Midnight Eastern or Pacific Time? Then there's Hawaii which is Aleutian time. Which is two hours behind Pacific Time.

We will know that Alaska and Hawaii Electoral votes won’t matter one way or the other. We also have little suspense on how they will vote.

After being heavily criticized, the networks will not call the election before voting on the west coast has closed. They do not want people walking away from voting because they heard the Presidential race is already decided

We will know that Alaska and Hawaii Electoral votes won’t matter one way or the other. We also have little suspense on how they will vote.

After being heavily criticized, the networks will not call the election before voting on the west coast has closed. They do not want people walking away from voting because they heard the Presidential race is already decided
but there's a difference between "calling it" and Kornacki or someone saying "unless polls of mail in voters were very very wrong, Trump has no path." That is if trump leads in states from in person voting by a number significantly lower that the number of votes that should have been cast by dems in mail in ……"

If its close in places like NC Fla and even Iowa, but Trump wins most … that's expected. If he runs the house, it's suspicious. If he starts winning states where mathematically it should be impossible ….. it's gonna be messy.

I hope it's not...I hope its a WIDE decisive margin. That will insure the most peaceful transition.
Yeah, we could use one for once.

That doesn't matter.

California is emptying out faster than crap through a Goose.

New York is a shell of its former self.

Now they know why people were fleeing East Germany, Russia, and Cuba.

I sure didn't.

Again, I ask, are you trying to suggest that Republican CONSTITUENTS and VOTERS DIDN'T want President Barack Hussein Obama impeached?
Again slow and stupid RETARD, besides you all wanting Trump Impeached the Democratic House DID it so lets compare apples to apples shall we? The Republicans NEVER ran an Impeachment against Obama NOT ONCE. The Republicans NEVER ran a 2 year investigation claiming Obama Obstructed or collude with anyone, The Republicans in Congress did not whine for 4 years that Obama cheated to become President, they did not take his EO's to court and they did not sue him in Federal Court. They did not claim his nominees for the Court raped anyone 40 years ago.
Democrats impeached Trump over demanding personal favors in return for military aid.

Still repeating that lie?
Clinton was Impeached because he committed perjury, obstruction of justice, and witness tampering.
They hoped he would resign.

Seems reasonable. Typically it is around 9:00pm (Mountain Standard Time) when the call is made from what I remember of the last few elections.

"IF" Biden wins, should we expect a Trump concession speech or does he pull a Hillary?

Our polls close here at 8pm Pacific Time. That's when my state starts to release the results of the election here.

We are 100% mail in ballot so the ballots are counted as they start coming which is now in October. So my state usually has the large majority of the ballots counted by end end of the evening on election night.

There have been a few races that weren't settled on election night in the past but it doesn't happen that often.

Last edited:

We can be pretty damned sure that California, Oregon, Washington and Hawaii will go for Biden

We can be sure Alaska will go for Trump

The only state in question will be Arizona
And Biden will win Nevada; he doesn't need Arizona.

I sure didn't.

With your grasp of history why would it matter. You don’t know history now.

Clinton was impeached for lying. Not a blow job.

History is worthless if you don’t know the facts.

Carville means that the dems have switched to frontloaded the drop offed ballots this year with their harvested votes verses waiting to the very very end to drop off their ballots after the election.......Yes I noticed, and if I have so have others. I also suspect all those fake driver licenses that the Chinese mailed dem operatives for various states especially Michigan are coming into play because to multi-vote you have start early to repeatedly vote. This said, I still think that the game is to invalidate the vote so no one can be assigned the 270 electoral votes so pelosi becomes queen this year. Dems don't care if they snagged multi-voting in masses.......like the rioting. Dem prosecutors arent' going to prosecute those responsible.

I hope it's not...I hope its a WIDE decisive margin. That will insure the most peaceful transition.

Can the repubs start going after Dementia Joe as soon as he's elected for anything and everything for four years?

Remind me who did that for the last four

You mean like they did with Obama? For 8 friggin' years?
Really? Remind me off the rape allegations against any Obama nominee? Perhaps you can show us when the Republican House voted to impeach Obama on fake charges? Or perhaps the special investigation into some charge of obstruction or getting help from a foreign entity?

Because Obama did noth9ing wrong. Trump did.

Can the repubs start going after Dementia Joe as soon as he's elected for anything and everything for four years?

Remind me who did that for the last four

You mean like they did with Obama? For 8 friggin' years?
Really? Remind me off the rape allegations against any Obama nominee? Perhaps you can show us when the Republican House voted to impeach Obama on fake charges? Or perhaps the special investigation into some charge of obstruction or getting help from a foreign entity?

Because Obama did noth9ing wrong. Trump did.
Really? What did he do? Since every claim against him was proven false.

Forum List

Back