Carry choice question

I just am not comfortable carrying around an automatic with one in the pipe.

If 5 shots are all I get, so be it.

miketx I'd like to hear more about this Model 10 malfunction.

Anyone in a safe gun society that believes they need to walk around in public with a loaded gun, they're totally unsuitable to be a gun owner. Hence why America suffers high gun deaths, poor mentality.
Thank you letting us all know you are a spineless coward. We have violent crime because leftist scum like you refuse to punish criminals. Our society is not safe. Only a little or a fool thinks it is.

I have walked around in society carrying a gun for decades. Why haven't I murdered anyone, liar?

Last edited:

In the reports of defensive shootings, from theFBI; the overwhelming majority of defensive shootings are resolved with 6 shots, or less.

Sometimes when you would try to cock the hammer back it would lock up. You had to pull and pry n the trigger to unlock the jam.

Anyone in a safe gun society that believes they need to walk around in public with a loaded gun, they're totally unsuitable to be a gun owner. Hence why America suffers high gun deaths, poor mentality.
Many of the guys I ride motorcycles with carry concealed. It's not an unreasonable precaution when there are thirteen to fifteen bikes worth north of twenty grand each. That's over a quarter million bucks worth of bikes and we often ride near the Mexican border.

I vote for revolver, but that's just my opinion, and you know what they say about opinions.

They're like assholes, and everybody's got one.

Sometimes when you would try to cock the hammer back it would lock up. You had to pull and pry n the trigger to unlock the jam.
You know, I had a problem like that with a gun like that one time.

Something was put in backwards. I forget the name for it..maybe "arm"?

It's the thing that kicks the cylinder around.

Hand? Elbow? And maybe it wasn't that, it might have been the thing that offsets that. :dunno:

Something was in backwards, anyways. I think it was a Colt clone, and it was outside of the hand.

It wasn't the "hand" itself, it was 1 part or the other that contacts it afterwards.

Last edited:
In the reports of defensive shootings, from theFBI; the overwhelming majority of defensive shootings are resolved with 6 shots, or less.

Except the ones that are not.....and the victim needs more than the 6.....

Thank you letting us all know you are a spineless coward. We have violent crime because leftist scum like you refuse to punish criminals. Our society is not safe. Only a little or a fool thinks it is.

I have walked around in society carrying a gun for decades. Why haven't I murdered anyone, liar?
You're the spineless yellow belly coward hiding behind a gun in public.

I have a couple different guns for carry but my most often carried is my Glock 19 with a 15 rd mag. I don't keep one in the chamber though.

Forum List

Back