Carly stiffs widow for 30 grand. Good for GOP, bad for general election?

R

rdean

Carly Fiorina, the deadbeat presidential candidate

Fiorina skipped California owing buckets of cash to her one-time pals. She owes $60,000 to former campaign manager Marty Wilson, who now works for the California Chamber of Commerce, and another $20,000 to his former communications firm. She shorted her lawyer Ben Ginsberg, formerly ofPatton Boggs, to the tune of $44,000. She owes $3,750 to a former press secretary, $5,000 to another communications aide and $7,500 to her erstwhile political director. She stiffed political consultant Joe Shumate, who died in 2010, to the tune of $30,000. (Yes, she stiffed a stiff — even though she lauded Shumate as a “trusted adviser and friend” upon his death.)

-------------------------------------

She stiffed a widow for $30,000.00 which may be popular with the "get the money any way you can" part of the GOP, but in a general election, she's toast.

Of course, it fits right in with her destroying HP and moving 30,000 jobs to China.

I'm still waiting to receive something that was promised for contributing $25 to 1980 Libertarian presidential candidate Ed Clark. I forget what it was but figure at 6% interest the Libertarians owe me $192.15!

Well, Hillary had a few people killed to shut them up, and one woman was put in prison because she wouldn't testify, and then there was the murdered cat.

Well, Hillary had a few people killed to shut them up, and one woman was put in prison because she wouldn't testify, and then there was the murdered cat.
Oh yes, the cat. We mustn't forget the cat.

When GOP delusions are proven to be delusions, the base figures no one tried hard enough or there was a cover-up.

Just another nail.

Hillary just needs to run this:

LMFAO.."approved by barbara boxer" it says...

LMAO..

barbara.boxer....
comical...

Yes. Barbara Boxer who beat Carly handily in the CA Senate race.

Wow A Democrat won--in CA!

Wow!!

Doncha think Carly should have started in politics doing something she could win first?

Like maybe representing her district in the House?

Just another nail.

Hillary just needs to run this:

LMFAO.."approved by barbara boxer" it says...

LMAO..

barbara.boxer....
comical...

Yes. Barbara Boxer who beat Carly handily in the CA Senate race.

Wow A Democrat won--in CA!

Wow!!

Doncha think Carly should have started in politics doing something she could win first?

Like maybe representing her district in the House?

I think she had bigger aspirations. She should have done a Hillary and claimed residency in a state she could win, having never actually lived there

Obama stuck the country with $8 Trillion of unpatriotic hot checks, making him the biggest traitor ever

Forum List

Back