Cardone Capital immediately ceases ALL UNDERWRITING ON REAL ESTATE in New York.

Are you naturally stupid or is it brain damage? Trump just got a 4 BILLION dollar windfall.

Not to mention that most of Trump’s assets aren't in New York. california has a beautiful Trump resort.

You continue to embarass yourself with your ignorance. Trump will be receiving $4 billion in SHARES in the newly amalgamated company. That's not CASH, nor is it easily convertible to cash.

Trump would have to sell those shares in order to access the cash, and if he sells too much too fast, the price will drop like a stone, and the company could face fiscal challenges as a result.

TRUMP NEEDS A HALF BILLION DOLLARS IN CASH TO APPEAL THESE JUDGEMENTS. AND IT'S CASH HE CANNOT ACCESS OR USE ONCE IT'S PAID INTO THE COURTS. BANKS HEADQUARTERED IN NEW YORK STATE CANNOT LEND TO HIM, AND TRUMP CORPORATION ASSETS CANNOT BE USED TO SECURE THE BOND.

Typical knee-jerk myopic thinking. He is the first, not the only. Some of the biggest names in business such as Kevin O-Leary excoriated this political hit job by the Democrats. New York shall inherit the wind.

Kevin O'Leary is a Canadian who couldn't even get himself elected head of the Canadian Conservative Party. The guy who beat him was later arrested for fraud against his own party.

Get back to us when CREDIBLE BUSINESS PEOPLE say there is a problem.

If he HAD the money, but he doesn't. Trump needs a bond because he doesn't have half a billion in cash to put into escrow. Putting the money into escrow means he gives the money to the court, and if he loses the appeal, the plaintiff gets the escrow.

You basically have to pay the fine, in order to appeal the fine. And Trump will have problems getting a bond. Most banks big enough to have that much money to lend, are headquartered in New York State and they cannot do business with Trump.

Also, Trump cannot pledge his New York property to secure the bond. Oversight won't allow him to dilute his assets before the fines are paid.

Trump is FUCKED without the benefit of a kiss!!! Couldn't happen to a more deserving asshole.

It's all so delicious is must
Not to worry, my guess is there's quite a few banks that would be more than happy to provide a loan.

If he HAD the money, but he doesn't. Trump needs a bond because he doesn't have half a billion in cash to put into escrow. Putting the money into escrow means he gives the money to the court, and if he loses the appeal, the plaintiff gets the escrow.

You basically have to pay the fine, in order to appeal the fine. And Trump will have problems getting a bond. Most banks big enough to have that much money to lend, are headquartered in New York State and they cannot do business with Trump.

Also, Trump cannot pledge his New York property to secure the bond. Oversight won't allow him to dilute his assets before the fines are paid.

Trump is FUCKED without the benefit of a kiss!!! Couldn't happen to a more deserving asshole.

You made up a pile of nonsense. Did trump tell you he does not have the money?
No way he told you. Why does he want more time? Well he currently has to fund his hundrds of firms and pay expenses and taxes. So he would like not take all of that money to pay a fine. But who told you he is out of money?

Trump has international banks as well to call on. CA has banks large enough to handle his business.

You made up a pile of nonsense. Did trump tell you he does not have the money?
No way he told you. Why does he want more time? Well he currently has to fund his hundrds of firms and pay expenses and taxes. So he would like not take all of that money to pay a fine. But who told you he is out of money?

Trump has international banks as well to call on. CA has banks large enough to handle his business.

Yes he did tell us he doesn't have the money. He's made several statements of his financial situation to the public and to the Courts. You should try reading the court filings before shooting off your ignorant posts.

Trump has NO ONE to call on. Deutches Banke has severed all ties with him, as has his accounting firm.

When I was a young banker in training, one of the first things I learned was "If the customer lies to you, decline the loan. I had a lender who had never missed a payment, had a high credit score and an A-1 credit rating, with good equity in his house, but he lied to me about a $6,000 2nd mortgage on his house. It was a big loan and would have made my monthly numbers look good. My boss said "If you can't trust the lender to tell you the truth, you can't trust him to pay you back".

6 months later the guy declared bankruptcy. After I was forced to turn him down (over my lending limit and my boss said no), he found another bank to lend the money. That bank had to write off their loan. I never forgot the lesson.

Trump is both a liar and a deadbeat. American banks stopped lending to him in 2000. Deutches Banke only dealt with Trump because of outside pressure. From Russia??? Right around the time he started selling real estate to Russian oligarchs.

When the risk of losing ten times that much exists, YES. Successful businesses regulate risk very carefully.
The risk then is committing fraud.
Hey! If these morons want to walk away from the biggest market in the country so they can continue to commit fraud NY won't miss them.
The banks will make more money from the proper valuations and NY will get more money from taxes.

AND
Morons lose money being MAGAT.

I'd call this a win all around.

Yes he did tell us he doesn't have the money. He's made several statements of his financial situation to the public and to the Courts. You should try reading the court filings before shooting off your ignorant posts.

Trump has NO ONE to call on. Deutches Banke has severed all ties with him, as has his accounting firm.

When I was a young banker in training, one of the first things I learned was "If the customer lies to you, decline the loan. I had a lender who had never missed a payment, had a high credit score and an A-1 credit rating, with good equity in his house, but he lied to me about a $6,000 2nd mortgage on his house. It was a big loan and would have made my monthly numbers look good. My boss said "If you can't trust the lender to tell you the truth, you can't trust him to pay you back".

6 months later the guy declared bankruptcy. After I was forced to turn him down (over my lending limit and my boss said no), he found another bank to lend the money. That bank had to write off their loan. I never forgot the lesson.

Trump is both a liar and a deadbeat. American banks stopped lending to him in 2000. Deutches Banke only dealt with Trump because of outside pressure. From Russia??? Right around the time he started selling real estate to Russian oligarchs.
You have told the same story I told on this very forum that Banks do not trust customers. Banks verify what Customers say and at times audit them prior to giving a loan to them. If it is remotely shakey, banks rule is protect the bank. Thanks for verifying what I say here.

Actually they love free food housing paychecks from the state for nothing and free phones from Biden.... and shopping errrr shoplifting... enjoy it New York.... sanctuary cities were a dumb idea.... but its fun to watch...
So let them work.
Problem solved.

The risk then is committing fraud.
Hey! If these morons want to walk away from the biggest market in the country so they can continue to commit fraud NY won't miss them.
The banks will make more money from the proper valuations and NY will get more money from taxes.

AND
Morons lose money being MAGAT.

I'd call this a win all around.
There was a convenience in using the NY Banks. Thanks to the Trump massacre by the prosecutor, Banks can thank her for their losses today.

Well that didn't take long. Investors, venture capitalists and developers will be voting with their money thanks to the political hit job that Letitia James and Judge Engeron executed on Donald Trump. More to follow, that is for certain.

Cardone Capital is grifter central. Birds of a feather…!

Kevin O'Leary is a Canadian who couldn't even get himself elected head of the Canadian Conservative Party. The guy who beat him was later arrested for fraud against his own party.

Get back to us when CREDIBLE BUSINESS PEOPLE say there is a problem.
So you are saying he lost to a crook. And exactly how does your pea brain conclude O’Leary is corrupt because of that, you raving KKKanadian lunatic Dragonlady

This is coming from KKKanadian idiot who claims 20 acres of prime Palm Beach waterfront property has, and I quote…”No value”

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Grant Cardone is a flea on an elephant's ass. His boycott is MEANINGLESS. He owns 13,000 apartments, worth about $1.5 billion. Big whoop.

Get back to me when BANKS start refusing to fund New York Real Estate, like what is happening in Florida. If you can't get flood insurance, you can't get a mortgage. But climate change can be ignored. Flooding is just a made up issue the lefts use to frighten people.
Climate change? WTF does this thread have to do with climate change, you raving lunatic?:auiqs.jpg::itsok::auiqs.jpg::itsok::auiqs.jpg::dance:

You continue to embarass yourself with your ignorance. Trump will be receiving $4 billion in SHARES in the newly amalgamated company. That's not CASH, nor is it easily convertible to cash.

Trump would have to sell those shares in order to access the cash, and if he sells too much too fast, the price will drop like a stone, and the company could face fiscal challenges as a result.

TRUMP NEEDS A HALF BILLION DOLLARS IN CASH TO APPEAL THESE JUDGEMENTS. AND IT'S CASH HE CANNOT ACCESS OR USE ONCE IT'S PAID INTO THE COURTS. BANKS HEADQUARTERED IN NEW YORK STATE CANNOT LEND TO HIM, AND TRUMP CORPORATION ASSETS CANNOT BE USED TO SECURE THE BOND.
How do you survive? The shares have a value as collateral for just about anything. No wonder you are despised.

An opinion you reached without ever reading the judgement. The reason I know this is because I did. He cites the witnesses directly. But hey pretend that whatever your source about what happened is better than directly reading the judgement.
You do understand that he only cites the evidence and witness testimony that supports his opinion, don't you? You've read only one side of the case.

I used to love your posts, now I see you as a Leftist who is so afraid they are going down, they have to chirp!

I am going to start a thread MAC, where YOU are totally involved should you decide to participate.......that is IF the MODS will let me, lol.

What the deal is simple------> If you have 20,000 bucks, how much your money would have grown over the last 8 years. Does NOT make any difference if Trump, or Biden. What if they just invested in decent mutual funds at 10 or 12 %.

The point is------------>you have to acquire assets; stealing them gets you nowhere. People personally have to get assets. If they do not, they have already failed, and any suggestion that is someone else's fault, is ridiculous.

You portend to be an honest broker. Then TELL them!

As soon as you tell them the truth, the people who believed you, are going to throw you under the bus. The people who NEVER believed you.......well they are going to throw you under the bus too.

How confident are you?

Say you are, then tell us who to invest with! You want it YOUR way, we deserve to know who/whom you are, and point us towards investing with your IDEAS.

If you are NOT confident enough to sell yourself after proclaiming what you do, then you do not even believe what you attempt to sell!

P.S. If you are within a 100 yards of Fidelity, I am switching to Vanguard.
Here we go again. Thousandth time here.

What makes me a "Leftist"? Exactly? Please provide detail, not vague whining.

If you start a thread and tag me, I will be happy to respond and answer your questions.. Your post above is not particularly clear. Please be concise. Please don't ramble like you did here,

But answer my question, please.

Last edited:
There was a convenience in using the NY Banks. Thanks to the Trump massacre by the prosecutor, Banks can thank her for their losses today.
Really?

enumerate those losses
How much has each NYC bank lost.

Actually, if it were possible, don't be stupid.
All this ruling has done is told banks, underwriters, and property owners that they will be held accountable for fraud in their transactions.

This will make these transactions safer and more secure.
Banks love safer and more secure.

You, on the other handare standing firmly in support of criminal fraud.

You Democrats have to put up with an asshole Biden. Why are you upset at Trump?
Biden has been, objectively, a great president.
Ranked 14th by those who study such things.
Trump is ranked 46th because there's only 46 spots.
If there were 100 spots Trump would still be dead last.
Commiting crimes in office doesn't help one's ranking.

Forum List

Back