Cardone Capital immediately ceases ALL UNDERWRITING ON REAL ESTATE in New York.

And take jobs away from American citizens?...
Don't be stupid.
Hell, who am I kidding.
The top end of your mental capacity is "stupid."

If Americans were working those jobs
they wouldn't be vacant.

GAWOD you're stupid.

You are clearly incapable of thinking beyond a single thought which is why parrotting MAGAT phrases is your single talent.

Good for them. Although I think that a lot of people will do the same thing, but without the publicity that might get them the ire of libs elsewhere.

Don't be stupid.
Hell, who am I kidding.
The top end of your mental capacity is "stupid."

If Americans were working those jobs
they wouldn't be vacant.

GAWOD you're stupid.

You are clearly incapable of thinking beyond a single thought which is why parrotting MAGAT phrases is your single talent.
I owned and operated a construction logistics company... the companies that hired my services built big projects like malls and such... I seen first hand the replacement of legal workers by illegal aliens... I had to learn Spanish to work with them... They took good paying jobs not just grunt work... the big lie is these aliens will only pick grapes.... that's not true they will take good paying jobs away...
The media is destroying our nation with lies and less than full information.... and you are a victim of it...

I owned and operated a construction logistics company... the companies that hired my services built big projects like malls and such... I seen first hand the replacement of legal workers by illegal aliens... I had to learn Spanish to work with them... They took good paying jobs not just grunt work... the big lie is these aliens will only pick grapes.... that's not true they will take good paying jobs away...
The media is destroying our nation with lies and less than full information.... and you are a victim of it...
Well these aren't illegal so giving them a work permit just makes your fantasy a fantasy.

AND

If those jobs were given to "illegals," who did that?

That's right, the people who own the GOP did that.
Not the workers.

As usual your hate is only about color.

WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE!!!!

You just admitted to knowingly hiring illegal workers.
You're a criminal.
Please provide your company's IEN so I can report you and you can join Trump in prison.

Can you believe this people?
this guy is using his own criminality as a justification for his racism and bigotry.

• Love
Reactions: cnm
WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE!!!!

You just admitted to knowingly hiring illegal workers.
You're a criminal.
Please provide your company's IEN so I can report you and you can join Trump in prison.

Can you believe this people?
this guy is using his own criminality as a justification for his racism and bigotry.
What racism and bigotry?

Well these aren't illegal so giving them a work permit just makes your fantasy a fantasy.

AND

If those jobs were given to "illegals," who did that?

That's right, the people who own the GOP did that.
Not the workers.

As usual your hate is only about color.
Remember when the feds laid down the law under Clinton and if you didn't have a work permit you couldn't be hired or the company would be fined... but they made it illegal for the owner to question the documents the illegal alien would provide... so they would be hired... that was the tipping point because illegal's were able to take good jobs... the fish cutting jobs for example were taken by immigrants over night....
To work construction in CA you had to learn Spanish... over night...

Remember when the feds laid down the law under Clinton and if you didn't have a work permit you couldn't be hired or the company would be fined... but they made it illegal for the owner to question the documents the illegal alien would provide... so they would be hired... that was the tipping point because illegal's were able to take good jobs... the fish cutting jobs for example were taken by immigrants over night....
To work construction in CA you had to learn Spanish... over night...
Doesn't excuse your crimes CRIMINAL
Of course, like Trump and all MAGATS
your crimes are someone else's fault, CRIMINAL

What crimes?...
Hiring illegal workers.

"Individuals who illegally hire, recruit, or refer illegal aliens to work in the United States are in violation of Title 8 U.S.C § 1324. Criminal Penalty – Being found guilty of a criminal violation is punishable by a fine of up to $3,000 for each unauthorized alien and/or up to six months imprisonment."

You, like your hero, only lack the conviction.
If you were a patriot you'd turn yourself in criminal.

Biden has been, objectively, a great president.
Ranked 14th by those who study such things.
Trump is ranked 46th because there's only 46 spots.
If there were 100 spots Trump would still be dead last.
Commiting crimes in office doesn't help one's ranking.
Well at least you are comfortable with your delusions.

I'm comfortable with reality.
I didn't make the poll. I just read it.
If you disagree then perhaps the delusions reside in your mirror.
Biden will be rated as equal to GOD if the raters are Democrats. They created a poll and of course they agree with their own flawed polls.

Really?

enumerate those losses
How much has each NYC bank lost.

Actually, if it were possible, don't be stupid.
All this ruling has done is told banks, underwriters, and property owners that they will be held accountable for fraud in their transactions.

This will make these transactions safer and more secure.
Banks love safer and more secure.

You, on the other handare standing firmly in support of criminal fraud.
No act by Trump caused losses. The losses by the Democrats are showing up due to their ruling where they literallyown some courts. The law they used against trump reminds me of the Dred Scott law approved that held that blacks are slaves. It was accurate but not one bit fair to all humans.
Banks are not helpless. Banks as some of your democrats admit have systems to protect them from fraud. And they work so well that the court you admire has but one party that is convicted on the same issue. Trump was not able to hurt any bank due to him using the Federal approved bank forms and the Banks being loaded with systems to stop fraud.

Biden will be rated as equal to GOD if the raters are Democrats. They created a poll and of course they agree with their own flawed polls.
Well he wasn't near the top of the list so

1708728043443.png

Forum List

Back