Caravaners Claim US Has Robbed Honduras

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
In conjunction with the scatterbrained demands of some of the caravan migrants, for $50,000 each, to have them go home, some of them are claiming that this money is less than what the US has "stolen from Honduras."

How interesting. I don't know how these migrants can make this claim, or if they have any basis for it, but I can easily show how Honduras has been perpetrating an international burglary upon the USA. Very simple. They do it the same way dozens of other countries do. By a 21st century system of imperialism that works without swords or guns or bombs. They simply get their people into the US, get jobs here (swiped away from US workers), and send Billions$$ per year back to Honduras, thereby extracting that money out of the US economy, and inserting it into the Honduran economy, each time a Honduran spends the received money (remittances) in Honduran stores.

And Honduras is quite high on the remittance imperialism list. The Pew Research Center has them listed as #10 just below the Dominican Republic, and just above South Korea in 2016. Honduras has been raking in a nifty $3.3 Billion/year of US dollars. A lot more than the less than 1 Million that Congo, Angola, and Kuwait receive.

Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2016

And that isn't even considering that we are so stupid we actually give these countries US tax dollars each year that are supposed to be spent on improving their countries to the point that their citizens are happy to stay there rather than sneaking into our country.

We truly are the dumbest country on the planet.

And that isn't even considering that we are so stupid we actually give these countries US tax dollars each year that are supposed to be spent on improving their countries to the point that their citizens are happy to stay there rather than sneaking into our country.

We truly are the dumbest country on the planet.
Foreign aid to those who are robbing us. It's even much worse in the case of Mexico.

If it were up to me there would be no foreign aid to anyone.

That money would be enough to build three walls.

In conjunction with the scatterbrained demands of some of the caravan migrants, for $50,000 each, to have them go home, some of them are claiming that this money is less than what the US has "stolen from Honduras."

How interesting. I don't know how these migrants can make this claim, or if they have any basis for it, but I can easily show how Honduras has been perpetrating an international burglary upon the USA. Very simple. They do it the same way dozens of other countries do. By a 21st century system of imperialism that works without swords or guns or bombs. They simply get their people into the US, get jobs here (swiped away from US workers), and send Billions$$ per year back to Honduras, thereby extracting that money out of the US economy, and inserting it into the Honduran economy, each time a Honduran spends the received money (remittances) in Honduran stores.

And Honduras is quite high on the remittance imperialism list. The Pew Research Center has them listed as #10 just below the Dominican Republic, and just above South Korea in 2016. Honduras has been raking in a nifty $3.3 Billion/year of US dollars. A lot more than the less than 1 Million that Congo, Angola, and Kuwait receive.

And Trump claims Honduras has been bullying us and treating us unfairly. He says we're their victims :crybaby:

Look at the cascades of wealth their theft has given them!
c67455a2a9dad8ea29a8a74592a843a6.jpg

And Trump claims Honduras has been bullying us and treating us unfairly. He says we're their victims :crybaby:

Not our problem. If they choose to put up with a government that treats them like shit so be it. We didn’t cause it, aren’t responsible for it and owe them nothing. Have a revolution if they want a better life. Don’t expect to steal from us

Not our problem. If they choose to put up with a government that treats them like shit so be it. We didn’t cause it, aren’t responsible for it and owe them nothing. Have a revolution if they want a better life. Don’t expect to steal from us
Now our problem? But they're bullying us and treating us so unfairly! :rolleyes:

So......the illegal caravan is now saying they DON'T want to file for asylum, that their entire trek was to come protest the stripping of their resource and wealth (minus the millions in foreign aid we give them annually), and to demand 'reparations of $50,000 per person in the caravan?

So......the illegal caravan is now saying they DON'T want to file for asylum, that their entire trek was to come protest the stripping of their resource and wealth (minus the millions in foreign aid we give them annually), and to demand 'reparations of $50,000 per person in the caravan?
I think the caravaners started smoking some of the druge that can’t make it across the tj/sd border. It’s making them hallucinate.

Yeah. Look at it >>

lionsgate3.jpg

16-j-baxter-brinkmann-1-1024x683.jpg

so if this is because we "stole" from honduras then once again they can't legally apply for asylum as this requires you to be afraid to back TO your country.

Yeah. Look at it >>

lionsgate3.jpg

16-j-baxter-brinkmann-1-1024x683.jpg
That's the Dominican Republic

Just tell them that their $50,000 each will be in the next Foreign Aid check to their government, to go back home, and when they get there ask their government to give them their money.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back