Car plows through pedestrians in times square

Of course this guy is an issue, just not as big an issue as a Jihadist. This guy was drunk and trying to get away from the police he, was not going for a body count. Muslim nutters would go for the body count hence it could be much worse. I.E. A car ramming itself into a crowd at TS could have been packed with explosives if it was a Jihadist. This means besides the one dead and 23 injured by the car you'd also have casualties from the bomb, flying glass, metal,blown appendages and burns. What was meant to stop a car in TS didn't. Now that ISIS knows the weakness it's a danger until it gets fixed. Get a clue.

I disagree. We have more killings, like this, in the US then we do Jihadist inspired killings. WHY is it NOT as big an issue when its more likely to happen?
It doesn't match the political narrative.
The drones will be hard at work searching in his background for any incidental contact with Islam.
Projecting much? PTSD or maybe he was just high on drugs:dunno: See the photo's of Rojas after the accident? Looks like he's tweaking. Why? Maybe it's because he's just another addict or maybe he's self medicating for PTSD. Let me put it out there. Rojas is on drugs,commits a robbery while high, gets in a chase by the Police and crashes into a crowd of people. Not like that hasn't happened before, just not in Time Square. If it's PTSD than we should be looking into his background because the system has yet again failed.
I don't understand your 'projecting' accusation.

You're right...it could be any of those scenarios.
I guess that makes it OK then.
Nothing make any of this OK.
We try to ban factors that make such things like this illegal, like drunken driving, etc.

But PC limitations prevent us from monnitoring Salafists.

There what they do your muslim...look at this vidéo..and keep on defending them .Asshole
004-17cf.gif

people running for their lives from Bataclan concert

Yes, getting killed by a Muslim nutjob is much worse than getting killed by just a nutjob..

Don't piss me off and Watch the vidéo again those peoples were kills by muslims terrorists there names was not Jean Pierre

I'm agreeing with you!
I'd much rather be run into by a Pierre than a Muhammad.
You just couldn't stay mad at a 'Pierre'.

But the attacks were done by Muhammad even if you would have preferred that it were done by Jean-Pierre or Steven but no that was the Muhammad. sorry for you.

So, you just ignore all attacks carried out by anyone not called Muhammad?
Why the rush to write this incident off as insignificant?
Is it because it doesn't suit your politics?

This apply to you because you don't give a shit about the vidéo i show you that how the lefties react when the western are kills by muslims

Guy wasnt drunk.....wasn't weaving.....actually had pretty good aim and speed up as he bowling balled em....according to video. This was intentional....next question is why

Guy wasnt drunk.....wasn't weaving.....actually had pretty good aim and speed up as he bowling balled em....according to video. This was intentional....next question is why

The médias in France almost did not talk about what happen...what the hell is going on in this world ? peoples are being crush down by who know who ? and the news don't have more information to deliver. 1 dead, 24 injury and that's it.
CNN was there but for a few minutes or a bit more, if that not news i don't what is ?

I disagree. We have more killings, like this, in the US then we do Jihadist inspired killings. WHY is it NOT as big an issue when its more likely to happen?
The drones will be hard at work searching in his background for any incidental contact with Islam.
Projecting much? PTSD or maybe he was just high on drugs:dunno: See the photo's of Rojas after the accident? Looks like he's tweaking. Why? Maybe it's because he's just another addict or maybe he's self medicating for PTSD. Let me put it out there. Rojas is on drugs,commits a robbery while high, gets in a chase by the Police and crashes into a crowd of people. Not like that hasn't happened before, just not in Time Square. If it's PTSD than we should be looking into his background because the system has yet again failed.

We try to ban factors that make such things like this illegal, like drunken driving, etc.

It's not PC. It's civil rights.

We can't monitor white supremicists either unless they are involved in illegal activities.

We can't monitor white supremicists either unless they are involved in illegal activities.
Ya cause the Government never monitors or spies on anyone without a legal warrant right?

Ya cause the Government never monitors or spies on anyone without a legal warrant right?

Who claimed that?

There is no civil right for groups to not be monitored, and white supremacists groups are in fact monitored.

Hell 90% of the KKK is composed of federali informants and spies, roflmao.

Breaking now
Just another Muslim terrorist attack in response to the Crusades.
Just another military vet who has gone around the bend. What is it about the military? Does it make men insane or are the insane drawn to it?
Either way, I think considering that this guy was hearing voices and acting crazy before he was "less than honorably discharged," the military had a bit of a responsibility to the civilian population to TREAT HIM. He was using drugs and hearing voices and said he hoped the cops were going to kill him.

Who claimed that?
You said as I quoted we can not monitor a certain group, I pointed out you are full of shit as usual and now you want to know who said what YOU said? It is right in the post I quoted.

Who claimed that?
You said as I quoted we can not monitor a certain group, I pointed out you are full of shit as usual and now you want to know who said what YOU said? It is right in the post I quoted.
I was talking bout what is legal.

Bad news one person is dead and a bunch of people are injured.

Good News it doesn't seem to be terrorist related and NYC now knows their precautions need to be upgraded before some muslim nut job tries to do the same thing.

Yeah, non-Muslim nutjobs plowing into people in their car isn't an issue...but if a Muslim does it...outrage!!!
Of course this guy is an issue, just not as big an issue as a Jihadist. This guy was drunk and trying to get away from the police he, was not going for a body count. Muslim nutters would go for the body count hence it could be much worse. I.E. A car ramming itself into a crowd at TS could have been packed with explosives if it was a Jihadist. This means besides the one dead and 23 injured by the car you'd also have casualties from the bomb, flying glass, metal,blown appendages and burns. What was meant to stop a car in TS didn't. Now that ISIS knows the weakness it's a danger until it gets fixed. Get a clue.

The drones are celebrating the idea of a non-Islamic attacker in the hopes that Islam will be vindicated and the spotlight on all their horror will shift.
I hope they're not...that'd be appalling.

Forum List

Back