Car plows through pedestrians in times square

Bad news one person is dead and a bunch of people are injured.

Good News it doesn't seem to be terrorist related and NYC now knows their precautions need to be upgraded before some muslim nut job tries to do the same thing.

Yeah, non-Muslim nutjobs plowing into people in their car isn't an issue...but if a Muslim does it...outrage!!!
Of course this guy is an issue, just not as big an issue as a Jihadist. This guy was drunk and trying to get away from the police he, was not going for a body count. Muslim nutters would go for the body count hence it could be much worse. I.E. A car ramming itself into a crowd at TS could have been packed with explosives if it was a Jihadist. This means besides the one dead and 23 injured by the car you'd also have casualties from the bomb, flying glass, metal,blown appendages and burns. What was meant to stop a car in TS didn't. Now that ISIS knows the weakness it's a danger until it gets fixed. Get a clue.
You're right of course.
I'd much rather be run down by a non-Muslim.
As we all know...the number of people killed in America by Muslim crazies is so much greater than the number killed by non-Muslim crazies.
This carnage must stop!
I never said it was, all I said was it could have been worse. Then again a member of my family has been suffering from PTSD since she watched almost 3000 people die(some of which I'm sure she knew) on 9/11 from her office building in Manhattan. Then of course there's the question of how many 9/11 survivors and first responders died from the toxic cocktail of dust from the WTC. the body count from that day is much higher. Who knows maybe my cousin would be alive had he not rushed to help his fellow firefighters in the search and rescue. He died of a sudden heart attack but who knows the physical effects that dust had on his body. Guess we'll never know. But hey Jihadist are nice guys right? Muslims didn't dance in the street and hand out candy when the WTC fell. France,Germany,Britain,Israel,Belgium... I may be biased...or maybe I just don't buy the liberal BS...

List of Islamist terrorist attacks - Wikipedia
Islamic Attacks on America
Guess how many Islamic terror attacks since 9/11
My point is that it's interesting that you choose to turn this attack around to reference Muslims...even though it appears there were no Muslims involved.
We should be vigilant against any maniacs whether they're fueled by religion, drugs, booze...whatever.

Just because people aren't prepared to condemn all Muslims for every outrage (Liberal BS if you prefer), does not mean that they're defending Islamist terrorism.
When did I condemn all muslims? I said Muslim Nut job and Jihadist meaning Muslim terrorists. YOU are the one who assumed I meant all muslims. Now had I wanted to condemn something across the board I'd condemn Islam and when I say Islam I really do mean all of Islam, Islam being the intellectual property of the war lord Mohammad and the death cult he created.

Last edited:
Yeah, non-Muslim nutjobs plowing into people in their car isn't an issue...but if a Muslim does it...outrage!!!
Of course this guy is an issue, just not as big an issue as a Jihadist. This guy was drunk and trying to get away from the police he, was not going for a body count. Muslim nutters would go for the body count hence it could be much worse. I.E. A car ramming itself into a crowd at TS could have been packed with explosives if it was a Jihadist. This means besides the one dead and 23 injured by the car you'd also have casualties from the bomb, flying glass, metal,blown appendages and burns. What was meant to stop a car in TS didn't. Now that ISIS knows the weakness it's a danger until it gets fixed. Get a clue.
You're right of course.
As we all know...the number of people killed in America by Muslim crazies is so much greater than the number killed by non-Muslim crazies.
This carnage must stop!
I never said it was, all I said was it could have been worse. Then again a member of my family has been suffering from PTSD since she watched almost 3000 people die(some of which I'm sure she knew) on 9/11 from her office building in Manhattan. Then of course there's the question of how many 9/11 survivors and first responders died from the toxic cocktail of dust from the WTC. the body count from that day is much higher. Who knows maybe my cousin would be alive had he not rushed to help his fellow firefighters in the search and rescue. He died of a sudden heart attack but who knows the physical effects that dust had on his body. Guess we'll never know. But hey Jihadist are nice guys right? Muslims didn't dance in the street and hand out candy when the WTC fell. France,Germany,Britain,Israel,Belgium... I may be biased...or maybe I just don't buy the liberal BS...

My point is that it's interesting that you choose to turn this attack around to reference Muslims...even though it appears there were no Muslims involved.
We should be vigilant against any maniacs whether they're fueled by religion, drugs, booze...whatever.

Just because people aren't prepared to condemn all Muslims for every outrage (Liberal BS if you prefer), does not mean that they're defending Islamist terrorism.
When did I condemn all muslims? I said Muslim Nut job and Jihadist meaning Muslim terrorists. YOU are the one who assumed I meant all muslims. Now had I wanted to condemn something across the board I'd condemn Islam and when I say Islam I really do mean all of Islam, Islam being the intellectual property of the war lord Mohammad and the death cult he created.
You were the one that turned your outrage onto Muslims despite knowing that this probably wasn't a Muslim.

Multiple DUI's and still driving. WTF.
Here they don't go to jail til time #3. Before that, they lose their license. Doesn't mean they aren't driving.
Something tells me his illegal driving days are over for a very long time.

Yup.

Sad thing is the guy was a veteran, but pretty messed up: Deadly Times Square Crash: Who Is Richard Rojas?

He was into a lot of military stuff. That’s why he joined, that’s why he served his country. He loved his country,” Ramos said. “But he just didn’t come back the same.”

He said his friend started posting strange messages on social media, describing some of the content as “demonic.” And while he says those messages have since been deleted, they caused him to distance himself from Rojas.

“I assumed he got help, but I guess he didn’t,” Ramos said. “He wasn’t a bad person.”

It wasn't an "attack". It was a drunk driver.

You guys really should be ashamed of yourselves.

Why? Because as you take a look around the world today, it would be no surprise whatsoever that it would turn out to be an Islamist, thus no surprise that someone would make what most of the time to be a logical conclusion.
You really do need to get over your PC sickness.

:lol:

I'm sorry, I can't explain to you why you should be ashamed of yourself for using dead civilians to push your hatred of Muslims.

If you can't figure that one out on your own, there's just no hope for you.

I wasn't 'using' anyone, that's you jumping to conclusions.

res ipsa loquitur.... dumass.

drunk driver ran into a crowd. go take a valium

Nope. He did it intentionally, he tried to kill as many people as possible and wanted suicide by cop.

Just because one madman murderer isn't a Muslim, doesn't mean Islam isn't a real threat.

Lots of madmen murders aren't Muslim.

Good News it doesn't seem to be terrorist related and NYC now knows their precautions need to be upgraded before some muslim nut job tries to do the same thing.
There what they do your muslim...look at this vidéo..and keep on defending them .Asshole
004-17cf.gif

people running for their lives from Bataclan concert

I think all mass killers suck.

I disagree. We have more killings, like this, in the US then we do Jihadist inspired killings. WHY is it NOT as big an issue when its more likely to happen?

Here they don't go to jail til time #3. Before that, they lose their license. Doesn't mean they aren't driving.

Yup.

Sad thing is the guy was a veteran, but pretty messed up: Deadly Times Square Crash: Who Is Richard Rojas?

He was into a lot of military stuff. That’s why he joined, that’s why he served his country. He loved his country,” Ramos said. “But he just didn’t come back the same.”

He said his friend started posting strange messages on social media, describing some of the content as “demonic.” And while he says those messages have since been deleted, they caused him to distance himself from Rojas.

“I assumed he got help, but I guess he didn’t,” Ramos said. “He wasn’t a bad person.”

Rojas got something other than an honorable discharge. He was in the Navy stationed in Florida. How much combat did he see? He didn't come back the same. Gag. He got in with some gang and started with drugs.

I disagree. We have more killings, like this, in the US then we do Jihadist inspired killings. WHY is it NOT as big an issue when its more likely to happen?
It doesn't match the political narrative.
The drones will be hard at work searching in his background for any incidental contact with Islam.

Because most of it is drug induced. Drugs are the new holy grail.

Because most of it is drug induced. Drugs are the new holy grail.

No, not stuff like this, or the school shootings etc etc.

You're right of course.
This carnage must stop!

You were the one that turned your outrage onto Muslims despite knowing that this probably wasn't a Muslim.
Now you're just making shit up.

Yup.

PTSD?

Yup.

PTSD?

:dunno:

The articles also say he was court martialed but don't know why. Too much not known yet :(

I'm not saying the Adam Lanza's or Timothy McVeigh's of the world aren't as dangerous but Rojas wasn't going for body count and a jihadist almost certainly is. Between Rojas and a Jihadist the jihadist is the more dangerous for reasons I've outlined however you're correct it could just as easily be another Timothy McVeigh with a truck full of explosives pissed at the government. Regardless the precautions in Time Square were inadequate and that needs to be addressed. If it didn't stop a car it certainly won't stop a Truck.

It is just as likely to happen because we don't want to address our shitty mental health care and the uncomfortable truth of why our society continues to produce mass murders. Shit we can't even get Washington to give us a decent healthcare plan. My deductible for prescriptions is $6000.00. My deductible for mental Healthcare is another $6000.00. Basically the insurance co says pay for it yourself or you're shit out of luck while it continues to take money our of our paycheck. The mentally disturbed don't stand a chance. I wonder if we will find our in the coming days the same thing we always find out. Everyone knew something was wrong but nothing was done.

The drones will be hard at work searching in his background for any incidental contact with Islam.
Projecting much? PTSD or maybe he was just high on drugs:dunno: See the photo's of Rojas after the accident? Looks like he's tweaking. Why? Maybe it's because he's just another addict or maybe he's self medicating for PTSD. Let me put it out there. Rojas is on drugs,commits a robbery while high, gets in a chase by the Police and crashes into a crowd of people. Not like that hasn't happened before, just not in Time Square. If it's PTSD than we should be looking into his background because the system has yet again failed.

Projecting much? PTSD or maybe he was just high on drugs:dunno: See the photo's of Rojas after the accident? Looks like he's tweaking. Why? Maybe it's because he's just another addict or maybe he's self medicating for PTSD. Let me put it out there. Rojas is on drugs,commits a robbery while high, gets in a chase by the Police and crashes into a crowd of people. Not like that hasn't happened before, just not in Time Square. If it's PTSD than we should be looking into his background because the system has yet again failed.
I don't understand your 'projecting' accusation.

You're right...it could be any of those scenarios.
I guess that makes it OK then.

I don't understand your 'projecting' accusation.

You're right...it could be any of those scenarios.
I guess that makes it OK then.
Nothing make any of this OK.

The drones are celebrating the idea of a non-Islamic attacker in the hopes that Islam will be vindicated and the spotlight on all their horror will shift.

Forum List

Back