Car plows through pedestrians in times square

Bad news one person is dead and a bunch of people are injured.

Good News it doesn't seem to be terrorist related and NYC now knows their precautions need to be upgraded before some muslim nut job tries to do the same thing.

Yeah, non-Muslim nutjobs plowing into people in their car isn't an issue...but if a Muslim does it...outrage!!!
Of course this guy is an issue, just not as big an issue as a Jihadist. This guy was drunk and trying to get away from the police he, was not going for a body count. Muslim nutters would go for the body count hence it could be much worse. I.E. A car ramming itself into a crowd at TS could have been packed with explosives if it was a Jihadist. This means besides the one dead and 23 injured by the car you'd also have casualties from the bomb, flying glass, metal,blown appendages and burns. What was meant to stop a car in TS didn't. Now that ISIS knows the weakness it's a danger until it gets fixed. Get a clue.
You're right of course.
I'd much rather be run down by a non-Muslim.
As we all know...the number of people killed in America by Muslim crazies is so much greater than the number killed by non-Muslim crazies.
This carnage must stop!

Good News it doesn't seem to be terrorist related and NYC now knows their precautions need to be upgraded before some muslim nut job tries to do the same thing.
Yeah, non-Muslim nutjobs plowing into people in their car isn't an issue...but if a Muslim does it...outrage!!!
There what they do your muslim...look at this vidéo..and keep on defending them .Asshole
004-17cf.gif

people running for their lives from Bataclan concert

Yes, getting killed by a Muslim nutjob is much worse than getting killed by just a nutjob..

Being willfully stupid about actual threats is beyond ignorant.

There what they do your muslim...look at this vidéo..and keep on defending them .Asshole
004-17cf.gif

Yes, getting killed by a Muslim nutjob is much worse than getting killed by just a nutjob..

Don't piss me off and Watch the vidéo again those peoples were kills by muslims terrorists there names was not Jean Pierre

From NBC ny
  • Blew a 0.0 when tested for alcohol at police precinct; a law enforcement official said test and statements suggested he was under the influence of a drug

I read DeBlasio said they are beefing up security there due to this. How, I don't know.
Why? Because as you take a look around the world today, it would be no surprise whatsoever that it would turn out to be an Islamist, thus no surprise that someone would make what most of the time to be a logical conclusion.
You really do need to get over your PC sickness.

:lol:

I'm sorry, I can't explain to you why you should be ashamed of yourself for using dead civilians to push your hatred of Muslims.

If you can't figure that one out on your own, there's just no hope for you.

I wasn't 'using' anyone, that's you jumping to conclusions.

res ipsa loquitur.... dumass.

drunk driver ran into a crowd. go take a valium
Times Square CrashDriver Looked Insane After Plowing Through Crowd

Richard Rojas, the 26-year-old driver in custody for slamming into Times Square and killing one pedestrian ... had an absolutely insane look on his face seconds after the crash.

We obtained these pics taken just as Rojas had jumped out of his Honda sedan. He seems to be attempting to run away from the death and destruction behind him. You can also see the horror on the faces of his victims ... some of them clinging to young children.

Rojas didn't get far. NYPD officers, as well as civilians, immediately chased him down and nabbed him.

Times Square Crash, Driver Looked Insane Seconds After Plowing Through Crowd (PHOTO GALLERY + VIDEOS)
He was intoxicated on alcohol but that doesn't mean he wasn't also high on something else.

Of course this guy is an issue, just not as big an issue as a Jihadist. This guy was drunk and trying to get away from the police he, was not going for a body count. Muslim nutters would go for the body count hence it could be much worse. I.E. A car ramming itself into a crowd at TS could have been packed with explosives if it was a Jihadist. This means besides the one dead and 23 injured by the car you'd also have casualties from the bomb, flying glass, metal,blown appendages and burns. What was meant to stop a car in TS didn't. Now that ISIS knows the weakness it's a danger until it gets fixed. Get a clue.

You're right of course.
As we all know...the number of people killed in America by Muslim crazies is so much greater than the number killed by non-Muslim crazies.
This carnage must stop!
I never said it was, all I said was it could have been worse. Then again a member of my family has been suffering from PTSD since she watched almost 3000 people die(some of which I'm sure she knew) on 9/11 from her office building in Manhattan. Then of course there's the question of how many 9/11 survivors and first responders died from the toxic cocktail of dust from the WTC. the body count from that day is much higher. Who knows maybe my cousin would be alive had he not rushed to help his fellow firefighters in the search and rescue. He died of a sudden heart attack but who knows the physical effects that dust had on his body. Guess we'll never know. But hey Jihadist are nice guys right? Muslims didn't dance in the street and hand out candy when the WTC fell. France,Germany,Britain,Israel,Belgium... I may be biased...or maybe I just don't buy the liberal BS...

List of Islamist terrorist attacks - Wikipedia
Islamic Attacks on America
Guess how many Islamic terror attacks since 9/11

I read DeBlasio said they are beefing up security there due to this. How, I don't know.

I'm sorry, I can't explain to you why you should be ashamed of yourself for using dead civilians to push your hatred of Muslims.

Richard Rojas, the 26-year-old driver in custody for slamming into Times Square and killing one pedestrian ... had an absolutely insane look on his face seconds after the crash.

We obtained these pics taken just as Rojas had jumped out of his Honda sedan. He seems to be attempting to run away from the death and destruction behind him. You can also see the horror on the faces of his victims ... some of them clinging to young children.

Rojas didn't get far. NYPD officers, as well as civilians, immediately chased him down and nabbed him.

Times Square Crash, Driver Looked Insane Seconds After Plowing Through Crowd (PHOTO GALLERY + VIDEOS)
He was intoxicated on alcohol but that doesn't mean he wasn't also high on something else.

Clearly security here was insufficient.

004-17cf.gif

True

004-17cf.gif

Don't piss me off and Watch the vidéo again those peoples were kills by muslims terrorists there names was not Jean Pierre

I'm agreeing with you!
I'd much rather be run into by a Pierre than a Muhammad.
You just couldn't stay mad at a 'Pierre'.

004-17cf.gif

True

Muslims are the actual threat numb nuts. They are active and there are 100,000's of thousands of them willing to kill or be killed.

004-17cf.gif

I'm agreeing with you!

But the attacks were done by Muhammad even if you would have preferred that it were done by Jean-Pierre or Steven but no that was the Muhammad. sorry for you.

You're right of course.
This carnage must stop!
I never said it was, all I said was it could have been worse. Then again a member of my family has been suffering from PTSD since she watched almost 3000 people die(some of which I'm sure she knew) on 9/11 from her office building in Manhattan. Then of course there's the question of how many 9/11 survivors and first responders died from the toxic cocktail of dust from the WTC. the body count from that day is much higher. Who knows maybe my cousin would be alive had he not rushed to help his fellow firefighters in the search and rescue. He died of a sudden heart attack but who knows the physical effects that dust had on his body. Guess we'll never know. But hey Jihadist are nice guys right? Muslims didn't dance in the street and hand out candy when the WTC fell. France,Germany,Britain,Israel,Belgium... I may be biased...or maybe I just don't buy the liberal BS...

List of Islamist terrorist attacks - Wikipedia
Islamic Attacks on America
Guess how many Islamic terror attacks since 9/11
My point is that it's interesting that you choose to turn this attack around to reference Muslims...even though it appears there were no Muslims involved.
We should be vigilant against any maniacs whether they're fueled by religion, drugs, booze...whatever.

Just because people aren't prepared to condemn all Muslims for every outrage (Liberal BS if you prefer), does not mean that they're defending Islamist terrorism.

004-17cf.gif

True

Muslims are the actual threat numb nuts. They are active and there are 100,000's of thousands of them willing to kill or be killed.

Tell that to the lady killed by this nutcase in his car.

004-17cf.gif

I'm agreeing with you!

But the attacks were done by Muhammad even if you would have preferred that it were done by Jean-Pierre or Steven but no that was the Muhammad. sorry for you.

So, you just ignore all attacks carried out by anyone not called Muhammad?
Why the rush to write this incident off as insignificant?
Is it because it doesn't suit your politics?

According to nyp, he said he wanted to kill people and then be killed.

I read this on Fox terrible accident caused by a drunken shitbag. What I found interesting was the part that mentioned the 100 extra patrolmen tasked by De Blasio to police the people dressed as cartoon characters. The story at Fox has been updated so I can't link it

Forum List

Back