I'm voting for him aren't I?

It's me, Ted.

What do you mean Ted who? Ted Cruz.

From the debates.

(sigh) Lyin' Ted?

OP
R

rdean

Mom, I know he's there. I can hear him crying.
Donald was just kidding. He knows Dad didn't kill..........Mom? Hello?

IsaacNewton

Gold Member
Reaction score
"Yes I'm calling about the two suits we dropped off to have cleaned...yes I'll hold... ...do I have the stub? Let me look...here it is. No, it was on the floor next to my balls, underneath my self-esteem."

OP
R

rdean

"Yes I'm calling about the two suits we dropped off to have cleaned...yes I'll hold... ...do I have the stub? Let me look...here it is. No, it was on the floor next to my balls, underneath my self-esteem."
Oh, man. That was hilarious!

IsaacNewton

Gold Member
Reaction score
"hello, suicide hot-line, how may we help you?"

IsaacNewton

Gold Member
Reaction score
"Alright, I'll go in there for Dorothy. Wicked Witch or no Wicked Witch. Guards or no guards, I'll tear 'em apart. There's just one thing I want you guys to do. What's that?...talk me out of it."

SYTFE

Gold Member
Reaction score
God, check out the look on his face. That's the face of a grown ass man who no longer has an ounce of self respect. He will literally never recover. I almost feel sorry for him.

Vandalshandle

Gold Member
Reaction score
Honey, send the china back to Neiman Marcus. I thought that, if nothing else, it would make a nice gift for Donald, but it doesn't look like he needs anything with the presidential seal on it, either.

tyroneweaver

Gold Member
Reaction score
God, check out the look on his face. That's the face of a grown ass man who no longer has an ounce of self respect. He will literally never recover. I almost feel sorry for him.
Bill clinton looks as sytfefaced as you.

Vandalshandle

Gold Member
Reaction score
"Hello? Chris? This is Ted. Say, I was thinking about starting this sort of a club, thing, and I thought of you...... Chris? Governor Christie...hello??"

Vandalshandle

Gold Member
Reaction score
"Hello? Trump Plaza? Yeah, this is Ted Cruz. Look, the reason that I am calling is that you canceled my reservation. Yes, I know that the presidential suite isn't available, but come on, my reservation was for the vice-pres........ Oh. I see................

Vandalshandle

Gold Member
Reaction score
"Yes, honey, I told you that I was going to take you to the inaugural ball, and I will. Donald has asked us to work out some of the logistics involving arriving and departing guest arrangements. Do you know how to drive a stick shift?"

Last edited:

Vandalshandle

Gold Member
Reaction score
"Hello? Acme printing? There seems to be a terrible mistake on the campaign signs we ordered. Now, we simply are not going to pay fo........hello?"

Vandalshandle

Gold Member
Reaction score
'"Hello, Mr. Trump? No? Well, look, tell him that Ted called, and I understand that the Postmaster General spot is still open.... Hello?"

IsaacNewton

Gold Member
Reaction score
"Hello Donald! Oh, I mean Mr Trump. Ok you want a huge bowl of M n M's and what else? You want me to remove all the brown ones. Ok sir, will do, it's so good to hear your voi...Hello?

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List