What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Capitol Riot Suspect Shoots Mountain Lion, Defies Order To Not Own Guns, Prosecutors Say

Whodatsaywhodat.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I disagree with the judge. This man belongs in jail awaiting trial. Not confined home with a gps on his ankle.

He's already a convicted felon for robbery in New Mexico. He has a history of crime yet the judge won't put him in jail until trial.

He clearly has no respect for the law and I wouldn't be surprised if he violates his release again.

I bet you do.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Felon in possession of a firearm. This has nothing to do with that mostly peaceful protest at the Capitol.

Now, why hasn't Hunter Biden been jailed? Drug addicts aren't supposed to posses firearms either.

wamose

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What about if that mountain lion was about to attack a small, gay, Black child who identified as a female that day. I bet you Dems. would see it differently.

OP
Dana7360

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The excuses and trying to change the subject is typical of conservatives.

They don't give a damn about our national and laws.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List