Capitol Riot Suspect Shoots Mountain Lion, Defies Order To Not Own Guns, Prosecutors Say

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I disagree with the judge. This man belongs in jail awaiting trial. Not confined home with a gps on his ankle.

He's already a convicted felon for robbery in New Mexico. He has a history of crime yet the judge won't put him in jail until trial.

He clearly has no respect for the law and I wouldn't be surprised if he violates his release again.

I disagree with the judge. This man belongs in jail awaiting trial. Not confined home with a gps on his ankle.

He's already a convicted felon for robbery in New Mexico. He has a history of crime yet the judge won't put him in jail until trial.

He clearly has no respect for the law and I wouldn't be surprised if he violates his release again.

Sounds pretty standard for black thugs and Antifa. But I guess since this time it’s a white guy who isn’t a communist, you’re now outraged.

/yawn

How do you feel about arson and looting?

Correct. Hope the federal marshals pay him a visit if the local/state people don't.

We are supposed to have our own guns to defend our homes and families against such violence.
Correct. Hope the federal marshals pay him a visit if the local/state people don't.
The federal marshalls need to fuck off the property along with their state and local minions, when they can't refrain from sacking and pillaging themselves.

We are supposed to have our own guns to defend our homes and families against such violence.
The federal marshalls need to fuck off the property along with their state and local minions, when they can't refrain from sacking and pillaging themselves.
If the State isn't going to enforce the laws, the feds should. Thats always been the case. Its a pretty safe bet he violated his CORs when he left the state.

If the State isn't going to enforce the laws, the feds should. Thats always been the case. Its a pretty safe bet he violated his CORs when he left the state.
If the Feds aren't busy enough yet, they soon will be. If any serious 2A infringement is attempted by the Dems, many states will nullify and refuse to enforce them.

If the Feds aren't busy enough yet, they soon will be. If any serious 2A infringement is attempted by the Dems, many states will nullify and refuse to enforce them.
Can't do that. The judges are cutting hair on the bench.

Say Hi to Mr. Roark for us Tattoo.

IMO, anyone who hunts wild cats, wolves and other apex predators needs to be hunted. As far as elephants and rhinos, who gives a f*ck? Their farts cause more global warming than a traffic jam. :dunno:

IMO, anyone who hunts wild cats, wolves and other apex predators needs to be hunted
Carnivores are often trapped and hunted for their fur, but generally it's the meat of herbivorous game animals -- cloven footed animals that chew the cud as cattle or beef oxen according to the Bible -- which is the most palatable to humans.

Bear meat and pork are more marginal for human consumption.

That makes no sense at all...but whatever.

justinacolmena, pork is actually right up there with chicken as one of the best form of protein for humanoids.

Forum List

Back