Capitol Police Were Warned BLM Was Bussing in Rioters Disguised as Trump Supporters

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Not even BLM would stoop this low.

I get accused of supporting violence, even people burning things down to protect their rights and I own it and say yes I do.

I guess those claiming the election was stolen don't actually believe it as they are constantly blaming others for things done to protest that.

The truth is finally starting to come out.

---Internal Memo Reveals Capitol Police Were Warned BLM from Baltimore Was Bussing in Rioters Disguised as Trump Supporters on Jan. 6---

NYT and WaPo and CNN and MSNBC.........will suppress this story

---Internal Memo Reveals Capitol Police Were Warned BLM from Baltimore Was Bussing in Rioters Disguised as Trump Supporters on Jan. 6---

LOL. Still with this fantasy?
They were Trump supporters. There because he asked them to be.
And after the hearings this week, there should be no doubt that he needs
to be indicted and sent to prison...or fined heavily. I'd prefer he go to prison.
Sends a message that this won't be tolerated again.

Stop posting shit from the GWP. Alt-Right media lies to you.

Not even BLM would stoop this low.

Oh yes they would. This low and even lower.

I get accused of supporting violence, even people burning things down to protect their rights and I own it and say yes I do.

I guess those claiming the election was stolen don't actually believe it as they are constantly blaming others for things done to protest that.

Excellent. Now we're getting somewhere.

Yes. You distinguish yourself from many of the talking-point-repeating trained monkeys on this forum. I apologize if I ever called you a leftard, you may be left but you're not a tard.

I will just repeat an observation I made earlier. The pursuit of an agenda is proactive, but the defense of boundaries is reactive. My ancestors fought and died so everyone would respect our boundaries. I'm willing to do the same, on behalf of my children.

Right now, there is not any right I feel I'm "missing", that I'd be willing to fight to obtain. However I will definitely fight, HARD, to keep Stalinism out of my back yard. I won't even think twice about shooting a commie right between the eyes, if it comes right down to it. Those people are thieves and murderers, and I don't want them around. They killed 120 million people in the last century, they deserve ZERO tolerance.

These Democrats are walking a mighty dangerous tightrope right now. Let's remember that this whole thing started over elections. Dirty tricks, and allegations of fraud.

I will make one further relevant observation, and you can judge for yourself what it means.

The last time anyone tried this hard to convince me that up is down, is during the Kennedy assassination.

There were videos on news channels that showed BLM/Antifa criminals going into the bushes, take off Trump T-shirts and caps and putting their old gear back on. We saw that within 2 days of the "insurrecrion."

There were videos on news channels that showed BLM/Antifa criminals going into the bushes, take off Trump T-shirts and caps and putting their old gear back on. We saw that within 2 days of the "insurrecrion."
There were?

Lets see some

It's no secret that Va. democrat governor Northam not only invited outside agitators but might have used state funds to bus them to Charlottesville. Indications are that he told the VSP to stand down and watch the fun. When the media conspires to support a political party you can never get the truth.

Forum List

Back