Capitol Police Were Warned BLM Was Bussing in Rioters Disguised as Trump Supporters

Oh yes they would. This low and even lower.

Excellent. Now we're getting somewhere.

Yes. You distinguish yourself from many of the talking-point-repeating trained monkeys on this forum. I apologize if I ever called you a leftard, you may be left but you're not a tard.

I will just repeat an observation I made earlier. The pursuit of an agenda is proactive, but the defense of boundaries is reactive. My ancestors fought and died so everyone would respect our boundaries. I'm willing to do the same, on behalf of my children.

Right now, there is not any right I feel I'm "missing", that I'd be willing to fight to obtain. However I will definitely fight, HARD, to keep Stalinism out of my back yard. I won't even think twice about shooting a commie right between the eyes, if it comes right down to it. Those people are thieves and murderers, and I don't want them around. They killed 120 million people in the last century, they deserve ZERO tolerance.

These Democrats are walking a mighty dangerous tightrope right now. Let's remember that this whole thing started over elections. Dirty tricks, and allegations of fraud.

I will make one further relevant observation, and you can judge for yourself what it means.

The last time anyone tried this hard to convince me that up is down, is during the Kennedy assassination.

There has been lawsuit after lawsuit. Investigation after investigation. Audit after audit and the only cheating of any account have been North Carolina Republicans.

No one can hide cheating that well. Even judges appointed by Trump have found nothing.

Can the same be said about civil right violations of civilians by the police? No. The sad response in the past and still partially today is "just let them violate your rights and take it to the courts".

No.

There has been lawsuit after lawsuit. Investigation after investigation. Audit after audit and the only cheating of any account have been North Carolina Republicans.

That is an ABSURD statement.

Cheating has been unquestionably documented in at least six states.

No one can hide cheating that well. Even judges appointed by Trump have found nothing.

Judges don't know how election servers work. They're not qualified to investigate

Can the same be said about civil right violations of civilians by the police? No. The sad response in the past and still partially today is "just let them violate your rights and take it to the courts".

No.

I don't much care where you take it, just don't take it to ME.

DONT TAKE IT TO ME, IN ANY WAY.

I'm not the one doing it. I'm not the one pinning badges on these people.

Don't sit on MY freeway and stop ME from getting to work just because you have a beef with some fucktard in Minnesota.

You want to see them, well, you look for them.

Translation: You never saw any of them but your handlers say they exist therefore they do. Give the lie up. You are sounding like a MAGA Rumpster Terrorist and Traitor that you are. At least make us wonder about it.

The truth is finally starting to come out.

---Internal Memo Reveals Capitol Police Were Warned BLM from Baltimore Was Bussing in Rioters Disguised as Trump Supporters on Jan. 6---

fwprhku0y6a61.jpg

Not even BLM would stoop this low.

I get accused of supporting violence, even people burning things down to protect their rights and I own it and say yes I do.

I guess those claiming the election was stolen don't actually believe it as they are constantly blaming others for things done to protest that.
This the same BLM milking their funds dry and buying all kinds of personal real estate?

After the GOP takes the House back in January the real J6 Investigation can start.
Then we can find out what really happened.
And expose their own member's culpability? Or whitewash it?

Bet on the latter.

That is an ABSURD statement.

Cheating has been unquestionably documented in at least six states.

Judges don't know how election servers work. They're not qualified to investigate

I don't much care where you take it, just don't take it to ME.

DONT TAKE IT TO ME, IN ANY WAY.

I'm not the one doing it. I'm not the one pinning badges on these people.

Don't sit on MY freeway and stop ME from getting to work just because you have a beef with some fucktard in Minnesota.

Protests are often times held to make people uncomfortable.

There were videos on news channels that showed BLM/Antifa criminals going into the bushes, take off Trump T-shirts and caps and putting their old gear back on. We saw that within 2 days of the "insurrecrion."
Did you see any group of black guys in the crowd on 1/6 that were beating up cops and breaking in the capitol?

Every one on video of the 1/6 riot doing that, were white....that I saw????

Forum List

Back