Capitol Police Were Warned BLM Was Bussing in Rioters Disguised as Trump Supporters

Wow, some guy pick the name of McRib and wants to be taken seriously.
Says fucking lame ass "Lenny"

You probably got punched in the face so many times as a child growing up, you can't even remember her name.

Listen MAGA

If you are going to make up stories to tell your faithful, why don’t you tell them it was Antifa not BLM?

Nobody saw busloads of black guys breaking into the Capitol

Hard to say.

Paragraph 1 says he moved 2.8mil. Paragraph 2 says 4.3mil.

Which is it?

Used to pay expenses. Isn't that what it's for?

At your businesses? No.

Dan Alexander has a 2nd article that throws a lot of shade but light on facts.

Seems to be his job.

Didn't find another article on it.

Forbes is owned by China.

We still doing this sideshow Bob or can we address BLM now?

I did. I didn't send them a penny and I don't care how they spent their money if others can do the same.

1656937693001.png

Trumtards are so gullible.

At your businesses? No.

I did. I didn't send them a penny and I don't care how they spent their money if others can do the same.
The article doesn't specify anything illegal. Just tosses numbers around. Ifvwhat Trump did is a crime, where is a 2nd article on this?

I can find many sources on BLM abuse. You have 1 angry writer writing targeted editorials.

1 isn't there anymore and the rest are all over the map simply making accusations.

FEC said nothing wrong. Article says this and all the left had was PARTISAN bullshit.

You are providing speculation and accusations. Nothing has been legally found to be a crime yet.

Enough of this sideshow.

1 isn't there anymore and the rest are all over the map simply making accusations.

No, you obviously didn't read them as I picked out an assortment, even ones where he had to pay back money.

FEC said nothing wrong. Article says this and all the left had was PARTISAN bullshit.

You are providing speculation and accusations. Nothing has been legally found to be a crime yet.

Enough of this sideshow.

FEC said he did wrong but wouldn't pursue it. If he can do it, all can do it.

No, you obviously didn't read them as I picked out an assortment, even ones where he had to pay back money.

FEC said he did wrong but wouldn't pursue it. If he can do it, all can do it.
I did read them, so you are wrong.

The politico was was a 404 error.

And all are written in editorial (opinion) style. As a journalism minor, that is easy to spot.

One of your articles said the FEC cleared Trump. Wanna deny that one? Did wrong bit not wrong enough to charge him.

But as usual you divert the topic.

Have a great 4th. I'm too tired to chase your goalposts.

I did read them, so you are wrong.

The politico was was a 404 error.

And all are written in editorial (opinion) style. As a journalism minor, that is easy to spot.

One of your articles said the FEC cleared Trump. Wanna deny that one? Did wrong bit not wrong enough to charge him.

The Federal Election Commission let former President Donald Trump off the hook even after the body's legal counsel said he violated federal campaign finance laws with a fundraiser for Iowa veterans in 2016, according to documents made public this week.

If one can do it, all can do it.

Forum List

Back