Capitol Police Deny David Bailey is Killer of Ashli Babbitt. What Goes On?

As all can see it struck a nerve for you.
Kneel some more for tRUMP, anything from missouri is actually quite worthless.
You do know and are afraid admit, like all tRUMPlicans, you allowed him to emasculate you.
Good luck
1621535848791.png

While police in Kenosha allow this numb-nutted bastard, Kyle Rittenhouse , to walk right by them after shots fired with his weapon in complete view.
Your post holds no merit.

You are a fucking idiot. Read it again you moronic fucking eunuch.
A man without testicles. This word may even apply to a person without even a penis. "You wouldn't happen to be a eunuch by chance, would'ja mate?".

A denial from the Capitol Police. What is there for them to study and investigate here? Something smells rotten.
Maybe they will use the video to train more cops to shoot thirteen year old's and twelve year old's?
How much training do you need?

Shots fired call.
Kid running from you in dark ally’s.
With a gun.
At 2:30am.
Hides behind a wall.
You saw the gun.
He jumps out from behind the wall.

You then:
A- shoot that prick before he fired on you.
B- ask for a hug.

I bet even you could pass that training session.
He walked up and surrendered. WTF are you talking about? He didn’t run from them then pop out from behind a fence you moron.
I have never had a guy so interested in my cock and balls he was too flustered to use the quote function correctly and couldn’t address the point of the post. This is a new one for me.

Glad I can make you a bit more intelligent.
1621535929639.png

Explain to the masses how the BIG LIE works for you and your ignorant group.
Every LEGAL turn was tried to show there was some unjust happenings.
What happened?
EACH and EVERY time it was proven WRONG.
That means you are the idiot! Show your fealty to tRUMP, you moron.
Let him make you an eunuch(A man without testicles. This word may even apply to a person without even a penis. "You wouldn't happen to be a eunuch by chance, would'ja mate?".) you are
Wow! Someone is proud he's learned a new word.

Ashli Babbitt was shot and killed by law enforcement defending the members of the House, while she was committing a felonious assault on the Capitol Building. That's not murder.
Simply put, you are full of shit and don't know what you are talking about.
Trespassing is not a felony! And we don't shoot people in cold blood for trespassing in any event.
Babbitt was unarmed and not even inside the Capitol when murdered! Who did she threaten?

Jesus Christ! You're a babbling simpleton. Get professional help.
It is a felony when you interfere with Congress executing the law.
Is there such a crime on the books, NAZI?
Of course there is. You'd know that if you weren't such a fucking moron.
Post it, asshole.

BTW, you dumb asshole, Congress doesn't execute laws.
Of course they do, ya fucking moron. Exactly how retarded are you?? :cuckoo:

Certifying a presidential election is a law and Congress is obligated to execute it. Dayum, you are one flaming ignorant imbecile.

As far as the laws about interfering with Congress....

(a)Whoever—
(1) knowingly enters or remains in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority to do so;
(2) knowingly, and with intent to impede or disrupt the orderly conduct of Government business or official functions, engages in disorderly or disruptive conduct in, or within such proximity to, any restricted building or grounds when, or so that, such conduct, in fact, impedes or disrupts the orderly conduct of Government business or official functions;
(3) knowingly, and with the intent to impede or disrupt the orderly conduct of Government business or official functions, obstructs or impedes ingress or egress to or from any restricted building or grounds; or [1]
(4) knowingly engages in any act of physical violence against any person or property in any restricted building or grounds; [2]

... and then there's this ...

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy
If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???
Nope. Congress creates laws. It doesn't execute them. Apparently you don't understand what the three branches of government do.
LOLOLOL

According to the USMB fucking moron, this is not a law...

Article II, Section 1
The President of the Senate shall, in the Presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the Certificates, and the Votes shall then be counted. The Person having the greatest Number of Votes shall be the President, if such Number be a Majority of the whole Number of Electors appointed; and if there be more than one who have such Majority, and have an equal Number of Votes, then the House of Representatives shall immediately chuse by Ballot one of them for President;

... and apparently, this is also not a law ...

3 U.S. Code § 15 - Counting electoral votes in Congress
Congress shall be in session on the sixth day of January succeeding every meeting of the electors. The Senate and House of Representatives shall meet in the Hall of the House of Representatives at the hour of 1 o’clock in the afternoon on that day, and the President of the Senate shall be their presiding officer. Two tellers shall be previously appointed on the part of the Senate and two on the part of the House of Representatives, to whom shall be handed, as they are opened by the President of the Senate, all the certificates and papers purporting to be certificates of the electoral votes, which certificates and papers shall be opened, presented, and acted upon in the alphabetical order of the States, beginning with the letter A;

Those aren't laws, right, fucking moron? And Congress isn't executing them?

Ever???

1233796371590.gif
Let me know when you see a member of Congress arrest someone, moron.
LOL

Fucking moron, now you're talking about enforcing the law.

Ever??

So? Which is it? Are those not laws? Or are they being executed by some body other than Congress?

:abgg2q.jpg:
Enforcing the law is executing the law, NAZI. What do you consider "executing" the law?
Executing a law is performing it whereas enforcing the law is making sure laws are obeyed. The words are not interchangeable, ya fucking moron. We don't call police "law execution officers." :eusa_doh:

Now stop avoiding the questions...

Which is it? Are those not laws? Or are they being executed by some body other than Congress?
What the fuck does "performing a law" mean?
You're brain-dead, fucking moron. It means to carry out.

Now stop avoiding the questions...

Which is it? Are those not laws? Or are they being executed by some body other than Congress?

Did you have anything even more trivial that you wanted to argue about?

The regime kills an unarmed woman, then hides the identity of the cop who committed the murder, and the left cheers. This is Joe Biden's America.
George Floyd was unarmed. Where was your outrage then?

And his killer was named, tried, and convicted. Babbitt's killer is free and you celebrate him. You're as bad as the people who celebrated Chauvin.
His killer was tried because he murdered someone for no justifiable reason as Floyd was not a threat to anyone. The cop who killed Ashli Targetpractice was justified in stopping a threat to lawmakers. Hence the difference.
Ashli Babbit was less of a threat than Floyd, a known criminal.

Oh? What flaws?
Early voting. Mail-in voting. Lack of a positive identification requirement. Unupdated voter rolls. Etc... Same as it has been for decades.
Early voting is not a flaw. There's no logical reason or Constitutional restraint which forces all voting to be completed in one single 12 hour period. With some 160 million people voting, it makes zero sense to force people to vote in person within a 12 hour window.

Sure there is, NAZI. It reduces the possibilities for conducting fraud. It makes absolute sense. Somehow all European democracies managed to pull it off.

Mail-in voting is not flawed. Mail-in voting has been used for more than a century and a half now. What is flawed is states mailing out unsolicited ballots; but even that has not proven to demonstrate any such ballots were mailed back illegally. I do agree with adding provisions to enforce positive identification.

And voter rolls should be purged of antiquated data and usually is.

Mail-in voting is a prescription for fraud. It allows long periods where the ballots are unsupervised, and they have to pass through many more hands before they are counted.

Mail-in voting is not flawed. Mail-in voting has been used for more than a century and a half now. What is flawed is states mailing out unsolicited ballots; but even that has not proven to demonstrate any such ballots were mailed back illegally. I do agree with adding provisions to enforce positive identification
I’ve voted by mail... but only after I PROVED a valid REASON for needing a mail-in ballot. I also had it returned to the Registrar of Voters almost 2 months before Election Day (72 hours after I got it). Mail-in ballots should be required to be returned at least a week before the election. That way the envelopes can be counted and matched with the requested ballots ahead of time for easy processing the moment the polls open on Election Day. Bulk mailings and any other form of unsolicited ballots need to be done away with.
Instead of mail-in voting, they should just have people go to the registrars office and vote there before the election. The only legitimate reason for mail-in voting should be living somewhere else for an extended period of time, like more than two weeks.

Floyd ignores police commands and directives and dies as a result of ingesting massive amounts
of fentanyl. Floyd's death causes national trauma and police officer goes to jail for life.

Unarmed, Ashley Babbit ignores police and enters the Capitol building through a door that had it's window
broken out and is assassinated by a Capitol police officer, shot without warning at close range, that authorities still refuse to identify.
News coverage has been noticeably silent about the matter.

Why the disparity in justice?

The regime kills an unarmed woman, then hides the identity of the cop who committed the murder, and the left cheers. This is Joe Biden's America.
George Floyd was unarmed. Where was your outrage then?

And his killer was named, tried, and convicted. Babbitt's killer is free and you celebrate him. You're as bad as the people who celebrated Chauvin.
His killer was tried because he murdered someone for no justifiable reason as Floyd was not a threat to anyone. The cop who killed Ashli Targetpractice was justified in stopping a threat to lawmakers. Hence the difference.
She was no threat. She was merely there comparable to over one thousand BLM looters, pillagers, arsonists, etc , none of which were murdered and most of which watched the police stand idly by

She was no threat
She absolutely was, as were the 100s of angry, violent hillbillies getting ready to follow her through that window and door. Maybe you would have sat there and shit yourself, but the Capitol Guard actually stepped up and did his job. Frankly, i was relieved more angry cult hillbillies weren't hosed down by the capitol police, as it would have been legally justified. Their white privilege saved them that day.

She was no threat
She absolutely was, as were the 100s of angry, violent hillbillies getting ready to follow her through that window and door. Maybe you would have sat there and shit yourself, but the Capitol Guard actually stepped up and did his job. Frankly, i was relieved more angry cult hillbillies weren't hosed down by the capitol police, as it would have been legally justified. Their white privilege saved them that day.
Myths are not fact based rebuttal. Quit wobbling around on your crutch of “black man done bad”
Black men do themselves bad but don’t want to take responsibility and children like you help further the feelings based myths

Myths are not fact based rebuttal.
Neato! But 100s of violent hillbillies preparing to force their way through that door and window after injuring 140 police officers and chanting that they were going to kill elected officials is a fact. Despite your delusional cultism.

Floyd ignores police commands and directives and dies as a result of ingesting massive amounts
of fentanyl. Floyd's death causes national trauma and police officer goes to jail for life.

Unarmed, Ashley Babbit ignores police and enters the Capitol building through a door that had it's window
broken out and is assassinated by a Capitol police officer, shot without warning at close range, that authorities still refuse to identify.
News coverage has been noticeably silent about the matter.

Why the disparity in justice?
US Capitol Special Agent David Bailey Who Murdered Ashli Babbitt is a Brazilian Immigrant and Black Lives Matter Militant — HE REPEATEDLY THREATENED TO KILL TRUMP SUPPORTERS ON FACEBOOK FOR MONTHS!

The mob didn't kill anyone despite the left and media lies
Oh BULLSHIT!
The Trump NAZIS trampled their own fellow NAZIS and KKK CONFEDERATES to death!
Funny...no trample deaths reported.....
That's not exactly true. It was reported a woman was trampled to death. However, after the medical report was released, her death was due to a drug overdose.
So because the media and other communists made up a WRONG cause of death--I am supposed to accept that this wrong death happened for your argument sake? Umm no..no..NO

Mail-in voting is not flawed. Mail-in voting has been used for more than a century and a half now. What is flawed is states mailing out unsolicited ballots; but even that has not proven to demonstrate any such ballots were mailed back illegally. I do agree with adding provisions to enforce positive identification
I’ve voted by mail... but only after I PROVED a valid REASON for needing a mail-in ballot. I also had it returned to the Registrar of Voters almost 2 months before Election Day (72 hours after I got it). Mail-in ballots should be required to be returned at least a week before the election. That way the envelopes can be counted and matched with the requested ballots ahead of time for easy processing the moment the polls open on Election Day. Bulk mailings and any other form of unsolicited ballots need to be done away with.

No one does bulk mailing of ballots.
When I lived in OR, they did mail only voting.
And you were sent a voting application form first.
You filled that out, returned it, and only then got a ballot in the mail.
And it is better than in person because it automatically verifies your address, ensures only voting once, etc.

Myths are not fact based rebuttal.
Neato! But 100s of violent hillbillies preparing to force their way through that door and window after injuring 140 police officers and chanting that they were going to kill elected officials is a fact. Despite your delusional cultism.

But you have to admit that since the 2 cops right outside these doors the Babbitt group were trying to smash through were not nervous at all and did not feel any urgency about Babbitt, that then the cop 2 barricades down should not have felt any additional urgency or need to shoot.

Forum List

Back